Today's Smile

Started by Little Judas, 2012 Aug 16, 20:12:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Ramisha

Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2014 Jul 04, 15:17:16
Today's Smile? I just saw Ramisha's new avatar and burst out laughing; it's too awesome.  lol

Thanks. Finally someone likes it...  >:/

Midnight Breeze

Quote from: Ramisha on 2014 Jul 04, 15:30:05
Today's Smile? I just saw Ramisha's new avatar and burst out laughing; it's too awesome.  lol

Chishio Kunrin

Here's how things went down this morning:
Quote*Sees video with RWBY in the thumbnail* Rooster Teeth uploaded a RWBY video. Neat. *Sees the title* RWBY Volume 2 trailer?!! But that's not Rooster Teeth's style. Usually, they put up the trailer after the season is over. *Watches it* ... Hey, it's that guy. *Gasp* We were right. A war is starting! .... We were right. There's gonna be a school dance! ... D'aww. Ozpin's right. Oh my. Ohhhh my. Oh wow. Hahahaha, Torchwick. Oh, ohhh. Whoa. Penny! *Gasp* Beowolves! Whoa-- MOTORCYCLE BATTLE ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!!! I tweeted Monty asking him for one a few days ago, and it was already planned?!!

Long story short: Rooster Teeth already released the volume 2 trailer, and the hype is very real. ovO

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Enstramentall

Quote from: Ramisha on 2014 Jul 04, 15:30:05

It's hilarious! XD
[move][/move] Hi! Hello! Hola! Benvenidos! Bonjour! Gutentag! :P I think you get the idea.

Randam Saiko

Today, I'm going to be coaching and training my friend in League of Legends. Time to pour my 3 1/2 years of experience into several hours of training.

Emit, you mischievous little...
My OCs

Ramisha

2014 Jul 05, 15:13:59 #4725 Last Edit: 2014 Jul 05, 15:16:50 by Ramisha
There's a big sale over at Playstation Store. FFLR costs like 50% less! I'm downloading it right now. I'm gonna buy some more games, this is so awesome! :3
Edit: also I took a picture of my cat just as she meowed
Spoiler: show

GoldenTerrabyte

Quote from: Ramisha on 2014 Jul 05, 15:13:59
There's a big sale over at Playstation Store. FFLR costs like 50% less! I'm downloading it right now. I'm gonna buy some more games, this is so awesome! :3
Edit: also I took a picture of my cat just as she meowed
Spoiler: show

Got a PS3? You should get Terraria on there! It's not a lot of money, but it's a really awesome game! Last time I checked it's 15 dollars, dunno about other countries though, different currency. It's my favorite game ever. And it's downloadable.
I'm back

Chromastone64

MY "20% COOLER" RAINBOW DASH T-SHIRT ARRIVED TODAY!!!  :3
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Pipkin

My Canada Day artwork was requested to be featured in an MLP Deviantart group.  I feel so honoured, it's my first feature on anything that's not here or on my own dA.

Randam Saiko

2014 Jul 06, 12:44:41 #4729 Last Edit: 2014 Jul 06, 13:19:06 by Randam Saiko
Spoiler: Today is my 1 year anniversary of being here. • show

listen and watch the gif

Spoiler: Also, my tumblr unexpectedly gained 14 followers today......I don't make content? • show

EDIT: I released one dark and creepy post and lost 9.

My OCs

Pipkin

Quote from: Randam Saiko on 2014 Jul 06, 12:44:41

listen and watch the gif

Cool!  Doesn't feel like very long does it?

July 24th will be my 2 year anniversary :D

Randam Saiko

Quote from: Pipkin on 2014 Jul 06, 15:47:28
Quote from: Randam Saiko on 2014 Jul 06, 12:44:41

listen and watch the gif

Cool!  Doesn't feel like very long does it?

Nope. But now, I feel old.

My OCs

Chishio Kunrin

2014 Jul 06, 18:27:23 #4732 Last Edit: 2014 Jul 06, 18:30:33 by Chishio Kunrin
Just went on a trip down memory lane watching a bunch of anime openings, all because I rewatched the English cover songs NateWantsToBattle did. ovO That guy is awesome, I swear.

So far, he has done the first FMA Brotherhood opening, the first Soul Eater opening, the first Blue Exorcist opening, the Attack on Titan opening, two Fairy Tail openings, and he has other songs too, some of which are Pokemon-themed parodies of stuff. He really, really loves Pokemon.
He also did a cover of the full original version of Simple and Clean. Kingdom Hearts used a short, sped-up remix version of it. And he did a rock cover of Let It Go. Yeah, yeah, I know, but this one's really awesome. I actually almost like it better than the original.

The first video I saw from him was his FMA Brotherhood one, and it was beauuutifuuuul.

Spoiler: Lyrics • show
I still have too long a life ahead
Just to give up and drop all of these dreams
I just want to try and fix all the things that I've left undone

I thought that I could reach
Something carried over I saw within my dreams
And yet I stumble on all my actions on this road
That's in front of me

It's not like I want things to go back to the way before
All I want is to open my eyes and feel the sun
Don't let them see that you're afraid
No, don't make a face
And, no, you can't let them know you want them
To pity you

You can't let every single sin end with tears
Wear them proudly on your sleeve along with your fears
It's like you're waiting for someone to draw near
In a maze of emotion

There comes a day where you find a way to escape
A blank page, now I'm writing out my own fate
I've grown tired of running away from a thing called reality

And I will scream from the top of my lungs
I'm living to fulfill my hopes
(Can you hear me?)
I'm no longer taking the safer way out of anything
(We'll never go back home)
I'll always find strength from those who will help me
They'll always be there by my side
(I'm on my way)
The hope for tomorrow
Will help me ease all my pain today

Can't really link the Blue Exorcist one, unfortunately. X3 It has a cussword in it, just a single one. Sad, because that's my favorite part of the song. For some reason, it makes me laugh. lol

Itty Bit

I had a good dream last night that made me super excited to go on the trip to bronycon real soon!  :3

Little Star

2014 Jul 07, 11:32:43 #4734 Last Edit: 2014 Jul 07, 17:17:05 by StarSong
Quote from: Itty Bit on 2014 Jul 06, 22:12:08
I had a good dream last night that made me super excited to go on the trip to bronycon real soon!  :3

Eeeep!!
I can't wait to see you Itty <3

You'll be the first internet friend I've met in real life. The plane is gonna be awesome.

HAIRCUT.

Chishio Kunrin

I posted a comment on Cryaotic's latest Okami video, giving him advice that he's really, really going to need... and he replied! He said "Good to know, I'll try to keep that in mind - thanks. :]"

*Fangirls everywhere*

I expected him to read it and then try it out in the next video, not just reply and thank me! I feel great. I'm glad he saw my comment because this means I just spared him some frustration, if he remembers the advice.

The Stars

My smile today? Ramisha's sweet profile avatar XD
No, seriously, that's the best part of my day and it's just starting. :P
Heads up!

// Thanks a lot Tiger! :D

Ramisha

Yesss... yes... my plan is coming together ovO Umm... I mean, thanks :D

Itty Bit

Played a bunch of Smash Bros last night with Julius! As well as attempted to play Mario Party and Pokemon Stadium ^^;

Howitzer

My second copy of PAYDAY 2 is coming tomorrow (Don't ask what happened to the first) and I heard that recently a new update came on it for the Xbox that involves a massive new map and new features.
LoE not working as it should? Submit bugs here: http://phabricator.legendsofequestria.com/maniphest/task/edit/form/1/
------->  Jurassic Systems <-----------

Go Up