Started by Little Judas, 2012 Aug 16, 20:12:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Pipkin

Spoiler: Today is Canada Day! • show

^^To my fellow Canadians

What does that mean?

1)I can sleep in for once!
2)I've been invited to a Canada Day party for the first time in almost a decade.

Enstramentall

Going camping soon!
[move][/move] Hi! Hello! Hola! Benvenidos! Bonjour! Gutentag! :P I think you get the idea.

Rissian

Quote from: Enstramentall on 2014 Jul 01, 18:24:57
Going camping soon!

I'm going to a river down in southern Missouri tomorrow. We're going to be there for a week which is going to be great. It's a natural spring fed river with a nice camp ground.

Ramisha

Yesterday I made fake zombie wounds with my friend. Then we went outside. People must have thought we're not normal lol also my alarm that woke me up today was one of my favorite songs.

Howitzer

I received my Great-Grandfather's military uniform which is dated 1944 and his trench coat.
If you've found this, click to claim your reward
LoE not working as it should? Submit bugs here: http://phabricator.legendsofequestria.com/maniphest/task/edit/form/1/
------->  Jurassic Systems <-----------

Naura

Two things, I tried to do a pixel pony, and for being me, and not knownig much on these things, I think it was pretty good:

Plus, I found this gif, its cruel, but for some reason I can't stop laughing at it:
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

Chishio Kunrin

I found Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children on Netflix Instant Watch yesterday, so I rewatched it. :3 Unfortunately, Netflix only has it in Japanese with English subs, for some reason, but eh oh well. It was still awesome.

And then, something interesting happened... The action scenes reminded me of the Final Fantasy 15 gameplay video I've seen. o_O Between the giant summon destroying stuff, the way the characters fought, and that epic attack stuff that Cloud did toward the end, it all totally reminded me of FF15! So, basically FF15 is gonna feel a lot like the action scenes from Advent Children! So awesome!!

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Itty Bit

Save for one final little thing, all of my bronycon things are finally done and set! Now I can just relax the whole month ^-^

Chishio Kunrin

Cryaotic is livestreaming himself playing Fallout 3 for 24 hours. 4 hours down, 20 more to go. ovO

Little Star

Got to spend 10 (and still counting) hours with my best friend doing stupid stuff and laughing our butts off.

We played battleship, chess, tetris, wordwomp and monopoly. Best day ever! Hehe!

Chromastone64

I found out my first brony T-Shirt has been shipped!  :D
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Pipkin

Mine Little Pony 1.7.2 was released last week.  Just installed it!  I'm so happy to have pones in minecraft again

Verdant Tome

I saw a rainbow when I was walking home today. It was coming from some mountains in the distance. It looked nice.

Julius

2014 Jul 04, 01:14:12 #4713 Last Edit: 2014 Jul 04, 01:18:13 by Julius
I'm extremely anxious right now. Nervous as ever.

I could faint and cry at the same time...

And it feels wonderful! I'm lucky to have such amazing friends... :')
Purr~

Ramisha

Happy 4th of July

such america very eagle many bald so freedom

Itty Bit

Quote from: Ramisha on 2014 Jul 04, 04:46:31
Happy 4th of July
[snip]
such america very eagle many bald so freedom

Basically what I was gonna say.
It's 'murica day B)

Chishio Kunrin

Finally met my friend's wolf dog. He's so pretty! He's a cross of a husky and a wolf, and it looks like the husky parent must've been one of those red-and-white ones instead of black-and-white. He's white, but he has very light reddish-brown coloring. He's shaped a lot like a wolf, except he's as thin as a husky. His eyes are a silvery white color.

He's awesome, and I got to hang out with him for hourrrrrsss today. He's a smart, obedient sweetie pie. It was awesome!
Spoiler: Lookit this eye! Not very good quality, but still. • show

GoldenTerrabyte

I sure would like to see him! He sounds real cute!
I'm back

Randam Saiko

Happy 4th of July. I have been assaulted with bald eagles, star-spangled banners, and freedom non-stop today. Now excuse me as everyone's patriotism infects me.
Spoiler: Freedom! • show

Emit, you mischievous little...
My OCs

Chromastone64

Today's Smile? I just saw Ramisha's new avatar and burst out laughing; it's too awesome.  lol
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Go Up