Today's Smile

Started by Little Judas, 2012 Aug 16, 20:12:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Little Star

Started up an ask tumblr and our amazing friend Itty reblogged a thing and now people are asking questions!

<33

Itty makes me smile!

Pipkin

Itty is just awesome!

So a couple things going well for me atm-I just got back from my appointment looking into what I need to apply for a college programming course....
One college says I have all the admission requirements despite not having Gr.12 math or Gr.11 OR 12 programming, and the other one says I only need gr.12 math.....how does neither programming courses require high school programming as a prerequisite?

Anyways, I am not enrolled in a Gr.12 math course online so when that's done I can apply at both colleges!

Also, thanks to Starsong, I now know a brony that lives 20 minutes away from me!  Can't wait to meet him!!

PrincessButton

Itty is so cool.  :3
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Randam Saiko

You can never go wrong with Korean BBQ.

Emit, you mischievous little...
My OCs

Midnight Breeze

Quote from: Randam Saiko on 2014 Jun 04, 22:21:33
You can never go wrong with Korean BBQ.

Unless it's North Korean BBQ.

MrSpyro

Derp race!
[move] :P[/move]
[move]    :P[/move]
[move]       :P[/move]
[move]          :P[/move]

Howitzer

Spoiler: Soundtrack of Summer Tour • show

Going to see them tonight, it. will. be. AWESOME!
LoE not working as it should? Submit bugs here: http://phabricator.legendsofequestria.com/maniphest/task/edit/form/1/
------->  Jurassic Systems <-----------

Chishio Kunrin

Yesterday, Rooster Teeth started up an IndieGogo campaign to get funding for a movie they've been planning for years. This movie will be a feature length sci-fi comedy titled Lazer Team. Their goal is $650,000.

They already passed that goal. lol There are 30 days left to the campaign. This movie is going to have such a high production budget, it's going to be awesome!

It really shouldn't be surprising that they've already gotten so much, though, considering that some of the perks for donating at least $1,000 are crazy amazing! But I'm surprised anyone had that kind of money and was willing to donate it!

The $1,000 perk to get two tickets to the premiere plus the previous perks is already sold out at 20/20 donators.
The $3,000 perk to be in a Rooster Teeth Short plus the previous perks is sold out at 5/5 donators.
One lucky person got the $3,000 perk to spend an evening with Michael "Rage Quit" Jones as he records a Full Play video (series where he actually plays through the entirety of a game), and they'll apparently eat sandwiches and stuff. And Michael is required to be nice.
One lucky person got the $5,000 perk to go to Rooster Teeth's new office with three of their friends, talk to Monty Oum, and help him design a team of background characters for RWBY based on them and their three friends!! O: Plus previous perks.
One lucky person got the $5,000 perk to have Gavin Free of the Slow Mo Guys to create a slow motion video with them that they're allowed to post to their Youtube channel! Plus previous perks.
One lucky person got the $5,000 perk to appear in Red vs Blue!! O: Plus previous perks.
One lucky person got the $7,500 perk to hang out with the Achievement Hunters for a day and have a pizza party with them!!! O: Plus, of course, previous perks.

5 people have actually donated $10,000 to be listed as Executive Producers and have Rooster Teeth help them set up their own page on IMDB. :o

Anyway, at the time of posting this, they have raised $809,359 since yesterday.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Night Pony

Today's smile for me is:
MINE THE DIAMOND (Minecraft Song) [Toby Turner ft. Terabrite]

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Night Pony on 2014 Jun 07, 15:12:06
Today's smile for me is:

^^^^^ He finally got around to making it!

Night Pony

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2014 Jun 07, 15:13:27
Today's smile for me is:

Did he mention it on his Vlogs? lol

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Night Pony on 2014 Jun 07, 15:17:46
Today's smile for me is:

Nah, it's based on a song he freestyled out of nowhere while playing Minecraft forever ago, and every once in a while, he'd bring it up again in other Minecraft videos and kept saying he was gonna make a song out of it. The diamond sword song came from a bit of random singing he did while playing Minecraft too.

Night Pony

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2014 Jun 07, 16:36:31
Quote from: Night Pony on 2014 Jun 07, 15:17:46
Today's smile for me is:

Nah, it's based on a song he freestyled out of nowhere while playing Minecraft forever ago, and every once in a while, he'd bring it up again in other Minecraft videos and kept saying he was gonna make a song out of it. The diamond sword song came from a bit of random singing he did while playing Minecraft too.

I know about the sword but I stopped watching his Minecrafts a long time ago so I didn't know about the pickaxe. The question now though is..what will be next diamond song? lol

Randam Saiko

Games are always more ridiculous and trolling-filled with friends.
Spoiler: LoL Geek language • show

When playing Mirror Mode, beware of playing Ziggs with friends. They will without a question spam satchel charge on you onto the enemy team and the next thing you know, your HP has already been blown up by a bouncing bomb and mega inferno bomb. By the end of the game, you'll be 0/24/2 due to how much your friends love or hate your guts.

Emit, you mischievous little...
My OCs

Act One

It's a late one, but yesterday, I was bored out of my skull on break from work. Listening to the local radio in my car to chill, but I got sick of the usual channels.

I never knew how much I enjoyed listening to classical music when it's raining.  X3 It just seemed natural to me. Must be Ink Potts' pony musicals that help the influence on youtube...
Experiencing new and unique things - Ready to "Act Out"whenever necessary.
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11460.0 My OCs so far - Act One, Pressure Point, Warpcore.

Ryo_D_Disk

You know what, Time for sappy Ryo

Because I really do forget how amazing my friends are, each one has their own skills that are just so impressive, Singing, Drawing, Video making, Writing what have you and although I know I can never meet most of their skill level, I can still be there hanging out and just having fun with all of them and each and every  one of them give me the strength to push forward and improve myself. End of the day I would not be who I am today without them and remembering that is my smile of today and each day.

Summing all that up in one line would be, Never forget who your friends are because they cause the biggest smiles

Little Star

Love you Ryo~~~

Went to my first church service and that put me in a good mood c:

Chrisgotjar

Aww Sappy Ryo makes me smile ^-^

In other news I've managed to set up Gmod in such a way that it doesn't consume my entire hard drive and I've gotten a little bit better at playing the G and Cadd9 chords on my Guitar. Loyalty, I'm one step closer to playing you :3
You appear to be reading a signature my good sir/madam.

Pipkin

Quote from: Chrisgotjar on 2014 Jun 09, 15:31:12
Aww Sappy Ryo makes me smile ^-^

In other news I've managed to set up Gmod in such a way that it doesn't consume my entire hard drive and I've gotten a little bit better at playing the G and Cadd9 chords on my Guitar. Loyalty, I'm one step closer to playing you :3

Yeah, the Cadd9, FULL G, and the custom E chords he does is what threw me off at the start too.  I love that tutorial!

Julius

Purr~

Go Up