Today's Smile

Started by Little Judas, 2012 Aug 16, 20:12:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Jaywo

Picked through an owl pellet yesterday.
Those kinds of gross stuff makes me happy. X3
Quote from: Jaywo on 2014 May 12, 13:03:14
*Begins whipping around the MEGAPERMBANHAMMER and whacks innocents, sending them into MEGAPERMBANOBLIVION*

SUPERULTRAMEGAPERMBANYOUCANTEVENBEGINTOAWESOMENESSBANRAINBOWSHAMMER

Julius

Quote from: StarSong on 2014 May 06, 07:42:53
Calling with Tekner (as always) and finding out that someone refers to me as his waifu. xD

And I will officially be making fruity Popsicles at Bronycon per request from Tekner.

We'll all eat so many new and wonderful things... I should make Sea Salt ice cream too... <3
Purr~

Sakura_Blossom

I got to talk to someone yesterday...  :D

PrincessButton

Relaxing today for the first time in forever. = 3=
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Randam Saiko

Quote from: Ramisha on 2014 May 06, 04:12:49
Quote from: Randam Saiko on 2014 May 05, 15:09:49
Spoiler: So, I walked into class today and on the board was this. • show

Wait, what kind of school do you go to? It looks like you're learning... how to create sound effects... for monsters...  :s

I attend a fine arts and music school. Ironic though, I can't draw for my life and I can't sing nor play any instruments. The class this picture was taken in was from Game Development.

Emit, you mischievous little...
My OCs

Ramisha

Quote from: Randam Saiko on 2014 May 06, 15:15:31
I attend a fine arts and music school. Ironic though, I can't draw for my life and I can't sing nor play any instruments. The class this picture was taken in was from Game Development.

Sounds cool. You can always learn to play an instrument... learning to draw, however... it's not that simple.

Randam Saiko

Quote from: Ramisha on 2014 May 06, 15:19:03
Sounds cool. You can always learn to play an instrument... learning to draw, however... it's not that simple.

I tried to a few years back, I just didn't feel like it was for me.

On Topic: I finally got over my procrastination to fix the printer.

My OCs

Pipkin

I biked to Dairy Queen, got a blizzard, biked down to the park and sat and watched the ducks and geese while I ate :)

Twas quite nice

Walking up the hill was excruciatingly painful as I hurt something in my foot, but oh well

Julius

Ryo sucks at making experiments. lol
Purr~

Julius

Purr~

LostSanity

I've done it...

I've actually done it...

Aeronite - DEAD

Ereshkigal (Ultimate Lair Final Boss) - DEAD

A WINNER IS ME.

Don't even TRY talking to me about the Equestria Girls movies series OR the side-series that was confirmed.

IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN
, k?

k.

^-^

*celebrates*

:3
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Randam Saiko

Picked up my new pair of glasses today.

My OCs

Jaywo

I'm getting my glasses tomorrow.
Looks like all that time spent on the computer really wasn't helping them. :c

What are you guys planning for Mother's Day? :3
Quote from: Jaywo on 2014 May 12, 13:03:14
*Begins whipping around the MEGAPERMBANHAMMER and whacks innocents, sending them into MEGAPERMBANOBLIVION*

SUPERULTRAMEGAPERMBANYOUCANTEVENBEGINTOAWESOMENESSBANRAINBOWSHAMMER

Luminescence

I just found out how nice some of my friends are. That's a truely happy feeling,
I believe the shape of happiness resembles glass. Even though, we don't usually notice it, it's still definitely there, we merely need to change our point of view slightly, and that glass will sparkle whenever it reflects the light. I doubt that anything else can argue its own existence so perfectly

Midnight Breeze

I waited more than ten minutes for my order at Burger King, so they gave me a free piece of apple pie.  ^-^

Pipkin

Ahh, Burger King.....the fast food place that makes me as sick as eating at McDonalds but not nearly as good tasting....

I rebalanced my budget like I do every month of so and found out i'm actually still on track for saving over the next 3 months!  I was initially projected in January to save around $5000 by august :)

Deviant

KillingFloor 2 has been announced!
Loved the first one, very eager to see what the team will pull off now that they have a real team and a real budget.

Chishio Kunrin

So, GameFreak announced Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire remake for the 3DS. Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire or something like that.

Personally, I'm not hyped about it because I never cared about a Hoenn remake or anything, but what does make me smile is that they listened to the fans and decided to do what tons of fans were wanting. :D

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

GlassMirror

OMG GODZILLA COMING OUT NEXT FIRDAY!!

Go Up