Today's Smile

Started by Little Judas, 2012 Aug 16, 20:12:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Chishio Kunrin

There are these two really awesome RWBY AMVs made by Kahiyao that I really like. Monty Oum, the creator/director/lead animator of RWBY, found those two AMVs and linked to them on Facebook and Twitter saying that they were awesome.

I'm not even the person who made the AMVs, yet I got all excited and fangirled everywhere! :3 I bet Kahiyao got super excited and happy! It's just so fun and awesome when the creator of a show or something compliments fanwork of it! Usually, Monty links to fanart and cosplays.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Ramisha

oh yeah I downloaded an online game that actually WORKS on my computer. It doesn't lag the tiniest bit. And it's pretty fun :D i'm already level 14 and I've played for only one day...

MrSpyro

Quote from: Ramisha on 2014 Mar 30, 11:24:00
oh yeah I downloaded an online game that actually WORKS on my computer. It doesn't lag the tiniest bit. And it's pretty fun :D i'm already level 14 and I've played for only one day...
What is it?
Derp race!
[move] :P[/move]
[move]    :P[/move]
[move]       :P[/move]
[move]          :P[/move]

Pipkin

The company that did my income tax return screwed up and now I have another $60+ in my pocket from my return  :D

Ramisha

the game is called Path of Exile, you can get it for free on Steam. If you do, tell me so we can play together!

Randam Saiko

Quote from: Ramisha on 2014 Mar 30, 13:42:10
the game is called Path of Exile, you can get it for free on Steam. If you do, tell me so we can play together!

<-Witch
;) http://steamcommunity.com/id/WhoIsFollowingMe/

Emit, you mischievous little...
My OCs

Julius

Purr~

Pipkin

I literally squee'd when I saw they updated my forecast temperatures to finally break double digits, IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION!

So of course I had to make a slight adjustment and post it on FB

Midnight Breeze

Pipkin

2014 Mar 30, 19:54:32 #4329 Last Edit: 2014 Mar 31, 00:11:24 by Pipkin
....I never noticed that, but it stands for percent of precipitation.....it should be % Chance of Precipitation.....

I just noticed i'm over 5000 views on my PMV, which honestly is a big deal for me considering its the only video on any of my channels people watch......oddly enough, the version with 5000 views is the version with the messed up audio, and the one that's fixed only has 400 views....oh well.
Spoiler: boop • show

Ramisha

Quote from: Randam Saiko on 2014 Mar 30, 16:49:36
Spoiler: show
Quote from: Ramisha on 2014 Mar 30, 13:42:10

<-Witch
;) http://steamcommunity.com/id/WhoIsFollowingMe/

Haha yay I'm a witch too :D I've added you as a friend. My name is Ramisha, just like here.

Midnight Breeze

I'm not sure whether to applaud Taco Bell's cleverness and shear commitment in hunting down all the Ronalds for this ad, or be perplexed at the amount of parents who actually had the gall to name their son Ronald McDonald.

Could you imagine going through school with that name?

Also, why can't a link a bloody video here, anymore?

Ramisha

haha if you zoom in you can see alex being arrested and stan (as ezreal) being healed by soraka and a duck
and of course alidoge
Spoiler: show

Pipkin

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2014 Mar 31, 10:41:20

I'm not sure whether to applaud Taco Bell's cleverness and shear commitment in hunting down all the Ronalds for this ad, or be perplexed at the amount of parents who actually had the gall to name their son Ronald McDonald.

Could you imagine going through school with that name?

Also, why can't a link a bloody video here, anymore?

remove the "s" from https: and the youtube tags will work

I won a coffee off my free coffee.....this is like heaven!!

Dark Hooves

having 2 back to back days off from work which i get to spend time with mah soon to be wife :3
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

Ramisha

I downloaded a demo of a REALLY AWESOME game, when my brother gets home I'mm gonna ask him if we can buy it! It's gonna be awesome  :3

Book Smarts

Finally built the perfect build going for my Templar in PoE with glacial hammer+splash melee+multistrike, Determination, Vitality, and molten armor+cast on damaged+enduring cry. I am invincible!

Sea Foam

I bought some Alpha and Beta Mtg cards off this guy for an amazing deal.

Images of broken light which dance before me like a million eyes;
they call me on and on across the universe.
Thank you, Durpy, for the banner!

GlassMirror

A coincidence: On my new shoulder bag, I didn't know that my OC Relic's name was scattered all over it, even on the tag! O:

Another thing: This song reminds me of Relic and Fluttershy... RelicShy! <3

Julius

My whole life is going to be changing soon, in the scariest and best way possible. I'm extremely nervouscited. ovO

I feel like smiling with joy and puking with anxiety. X3
Purr~

Go Up