Today's Smile

Started by Little Judas, 2012 Aug 16, 20:12:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Ramisha

teacher: you have to know this even if I woke you up in the middle of the night, if I called derp in the middle of the night and asked him to tell me that he would have to know!
derp: but teacher I would hang up on you

Coffee Rush

Quote from: BlazeyE on 2014 Mar 25, 15:14:39
Finally got an astronaut into orbit without something going wrong in Kerbal Space Program, and got him back safely.

Now? To the moon!

Good luck. You're going to need it.

Finished with a project today.
My OC can be found here!

Little Star

So yeah, chicken and stuff for dinner as soon as I got back from play practice!

Pipkin

Quote from: StarSong on 2014 Mar 25, 19:08:30
So yeah, chicken and stuff for dinner as soon as I got back from play practice!

I screenshoted your derp, you derp :P
You can't hide it from meeee

I had a nice 4 hour nap, now i'm drinking coffee(Drove to tim hortons in my slippers cause im a boss) and am in my daily skype call.

MrSpyro

2014 Mar 25, 19:42:00 #4304 Last Edit: 2014 Mar 27, 17:47:38 by MrSpyro
I got a Minecraft Zombie keychain from a brony friend of mine and decided to start collecting keychains, and I set my laptop background to ponies.
Derp race!
[move] :P[/move]
[move]    :P[/move]
[move]       :P[/move]
[move]          :P[/move]

Midnight Breeze

God, I'm so glad this exists! And it's hosted by Neil Degrasse Tyson, my second favorite scientist behind Michio Kaku!

They said it was impossible...they said scientific documentaries were dead. Laid to waste at the hands of such tripe as Ancient Aliens and Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura. Tyson did the impossible...

Ramisha

wow... awesome...  O:   :3

Chishio Kunrin

2014 Mar 28, 10:50:11 #4307 Last Edit: 2014 Mar 28, 10:52:32 by Chishio Kunrin
Durarara season 2 is coming!!!! :3 It's been so, so, so, so, so long, sooo long! I can't wait!
The only problem is, I don't know when we'll get an English dub. Normally I don't care if I have to watch anime subbed, but Durarara is a special case because I really do not like Shizuo's Japanese voice. If you're casting someone to voice the living embodiment of rage and violence, don't choose someone who's used to voicing calm characters.

Edit: Coincidentally, I found out about it on the day that I randomly decided to look up fanart of Izaya, my favorite character from Durarara, and set my laptop's background and lock screen as fanart wallpapers of him.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Little Star

Waking up and
BAM:
There's a call.

Tekner and Rundo have been up all night...again...
Woohoo morning calls FTW.

Dark Hooves

today is mah bday, i am now 26 years old yayz :3
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

MrSpyro

Quote from: Dark Hooves on 2014 Mar 29, 10:04:11

Happy B-Day!  :nod:
Derp race!

Randam Saiko

Quote from: Dark Hooves on 2014 Mar 29, 10:04:11

Happy Bday

Emit, you mischievous little...
My OCs

LostSanity

Guys...

I... I'm so happy right now. I'm not even joking. To be honest... this is probably the best mood I've ever been in.  :D

You see... I've been playing Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII-3 recently... (no judging me please. That's what that other mean forum does to me  :'( )

There was this one song that sounded just awesome and I wanted to find it. I had trouble at first...  ono

But then... Google saves the day again!!  :3

I found it.

Now... I... I CAN'T STOP LISTENING TO IT. IT'S JUST TOO AWESOME.

Not even that mean forum could put me down right now!! (or at least I hope not...  :'( )

I shall share this awesomeness with all of you. I even found YouTube links with the theme extended.

One close to 30 minutes and the other 1 hour long. 1 hour long stuff has problems working for me, so, just in case that's the case with you guys... I'll just share the close to 30 minute version.

GO ENJOY!!

Spoiler: show

:3
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Julius

What? Really? Final Fantasy XIII is my favorite FF series, don't listen to those sillypants and enjoy! Lightning Returns is awesome (Apart from the stressing timer)! ^-^

I'm waiting on the Plus Soundtrack myself for the acoustic version of New Bodhum (One of the bard songs in Luxerion)! :)

Anyway, my smile today? FOOD! GLORIOUS FOOD! ALMIGHTY FOOD! DD:
Purr~

Little Star

Had a date today and it was probably the best day ever.

Well atleast the best day I've had in my life so far c:

MrSpyro

My mom bought me Divergent!  :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3
Derp race!

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: MrSpyro on 2014 Mar 29, 20:18:22
My mom bought me Divergent!  :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3

My mom bought herself the Divergent books.

And I'm still hyped that they're making season 2 of Durarara!! I'm also still hyped that volume 2 of RWBY is coming this July! So much hype! I don't know what to do with all of this hype!

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Pipkin

Alot of my friends are posting pony things on my facebook wall now, it's awesome.
2 different people posted this giant Pinkie Pie cake, one of which said to me she'd make it for me if she could.
Spoiler: show

I'm not talking about my brony friends from on here either....

Tiger

I'm gonna be a BattleBlock Theater Beta tester, and they just announced that the Beta will start in two days :D

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Randam Saiko

I didn't even know I had leadership skills. I turned into a military commander in a game of league today.

Emit, you mischievous little...
My OCs

Go Up