Today's Smile

Started by Little Judas, 2012 Aug 16, 20:12:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Cutiebone

>.<  Here's today's smile for you guys!
Moved to Fluffy Ribbon. FR is universal. Rather than CB, which refers to an OC that isn't used anymore, it's better to use a name I'd actually like to be identified with... >.<

Midnight Breeze

Quote from: Cutiebone on 2014 Mar 02, 13:51:30
>.<  Here's today's smile for you guys!

Light pollution.

Ramisha

Actually stars are always there but their light is obscured by the light of the sun during the day

Randam Saiko

Quote from: Ramisha on 2014 Mar 02, 14:16:47
Actually stars are always there but their light is obscured by the light of the sun during the day

Also, some of the stars you see could be dead already (possibly millions of years ago). Some of the lights you see as stars are actually that star's light that was left over even after its supernova and that light is traveling across space. So, some of those stars in the sky are dead; you just don't know it.

Let us praise science for ruining some meaningful quotes.

Emit, you mischievous little...
My OCs

Night Pony

Quote from: Randam Saiko on 2014 Mar 02, 14:49:43
Quote from: Ramisha on 2014 Mar 02, 14:16:47

Also, some of the stars you see could be dead already (possibly millions of years ago). Some of the lights you see as stars are actually that star's light that was left over even after its supernova and that light is traveling across space. So, some of those stars in the sky are dead; you just don't know it.

Let us praise science for ruining some meaningful quotes.

I'm starting to get annoyed by people that point out that most or the majority of the stars are dead. Stars have a very long lifespan and even after supernovas some continue to be stars and not always turn into a black hole. So the stars that many say that are 'dead' most probably have turned into a smaller type star.

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Ramisha

Let's just say it as this: a lot of stars don't look like what they are.
Drat, that makes a good inspirational quote too.

Howitzer

I got this as one of my birthday presents, all I need now is a polaroid camera and a giant phone, and I'm officially living in the 1980's.
LoE not working as it should? Submit bugs here: http://phabricator.legendsofequestria.com/maniphest/task/edit/form/1/
------->  Jurassic Systems <-----------

Little Star

Being in a call with Sleep Deprived Tekner apparently brings me the link to this.

And listening to Tekner falling asleep for an hour and a half.
"Tekner, you need to go to sleep."
"No I don't"
*few minutes later*
"Sorry I'm writing- wait nevermind I was just.."
"Tekner, I'm lost."
"Okay I was about to tell you about a dream I was having I was falling asleep."

Oh you programmers.

Julius

Skype birthday call. Button and Itty, oh gosh. :3
Purr~

Little Star

Quote from: Julius on 2014 Mar 04, 00:26:58

This

Pipkin

Quote from: Julius on 2014 Mar 04, 00:26:58

Yes, last night was fun  :D.  We need more nights like that one

Seeing an apartment today at 2....keeping my fingers crossed it's nice and I can take it!

Ramisha

my brother played the title song from skyrim on his violin  :3 it's pretty cool

Little Star

Frozen.

That is all.

Itty Bit

The past few days have been pretty great for me ^u^
I haven't really been drawing, which I really feel I need to do, but other than that I've had a ton of stuff accomplished, and I feel really good C:

MrSpyro

I had a dentist appointment. Now it'll be about 6 months before I need another one.
And school was delayed 2 hours today.
Derp race!
[move] :P[/move]
[move]    :P[/move]
[move]       :P[/move]
[move]          :P[/move]

Pipkin

Julius

Purr~

Little Star

found out Tekner recorded a duet to my 'Do you Want to Build a Snowman?' Cover~~

Julius

Quote from: StarSong on 2014 Mar 05, 07:43:59
found out Tekner recorded a duet to my 'Do you Want to Build a Snowman?' Cover~~

Why have I not heard that yet? O:
Purr~

Cutiebone

Moved to Fluffy Ribbon. FR is universal. Rather than CB, which refers to an OC that isn't used anymore, it's better to use a name I'd actually like to be identified with... >.<

Go Up