Today's Smile

Started by Little Judas, 2012 Aug 16, 20:12:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The Wandering Magus

learned a surprising bit about various subjects
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Jenzy

Quote from: Enstramentall on 2013 Dec 04, 23:57:25
Coming back to LoE, I'm happy to be back and contributing.  ^-^

Woo! It's been a while! Welcome back~ :)

Chishio Kunrin

Tonight's Yogscast livestream was the Dream Team (Martyn, Strippin, and Sparkles*. Trust me, Strippin's name is meant to be completely G-rated. It was just his initials ST and Rippin because he's muscular).

And of course, at the end of the stream... they did a four chord song! :3 Just like last year!

Also, I'm listening to Shi no Barado while eating a late dinner. ^-^

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Julius

Having a friend singing for you? That's awesome. Having them say your name at the end? Even better. :')
Purr~

Randam Saiko

Finally reworked my OC. The new bio is so much better than the old one. Also, got into contact with an old friend.

Emit, you mischievous little...
My OCs

Pipkin

I've been invited to a party......I can't remember the last party i've ever gone to.....

Julius

A good workout's always a smile for me! This one kinda flew by though. If it wasn't for the fact that I had to help my sister, I'm certain I would have gone for an extra hour or so. ^-^

My sister had surgery a couple of days ago, so I've been taking care of her. Feeding her, taking her to the bathroom, everything. Today she feels a lot better, meaning I didn't have to move her as much and she started doing some things on her own. :')

It's not a smile because I was annoyed at having to do all that though... It's a smile because she's feeling better and it hurts less for her, so now she doesn't cry every time I move her... >A<
Purr~

Midnight Breeze

Finally someone is exposing NASA as a child of the US government.

Randam Saiko

Attended a arts and gaming festival at my school.

My OCs

Howitzer

went to this place called K1 raceway, it's an indoor go-karting place, but not any ordinary racing place. The cars are electric, but can reach speeds up to 45mph, and one of the best (and closest) experiences to pro racing ever.
LoE not working as it should? Submit bugs here: http://phabricator.legendsofequestria.com/maniphest/task/edit/form/1/
------->  Jurassic Systems <-----------

Pipkin

I had the time of my life ....tonight, I just got home and should be sleeping lol.

Good time with friends, music, Monopoly, movies, trivia games........believe it or not this is like my 1st time ever doing something like this and I had a blast!

Ramisha

Fish...
and as if that wasn't enough... cheese..
and it gets better! FISH+CHEESE=PURE YUMMINESS
And fruit salad!

GoldenTerrabyte

Last night, I saw:

Real... live... RACCOONS! I saw three! They were SO CUTE!
I'm back

super_chris85

My sister let me sleep while she cleaned :)

Randam Saiko

Snow Storm outside.

My OCs

PrincessButton

Quote from: Julius on 2013 Dec 06, 22:07:42
Having a friend singing for you? That's awesome. Having them say your name at the end? Even better. :')

This one! :3
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Ramisha

I learned about the four basic forces of the universe!
I now have a new threat: "Don't make me explain the forces of the universe to you!"

PrincessButton

It's cool that I can help the team out with the game while still keeping my silly title of "Propane Salesman"  X3

Also I believe that I did very well on my Statistics exam c:

Night Pony

Quote from: Pinkie Pie on 2013 Dec 09, 15:37:08
It's cool that I can help the team out with the game while still keeping my silly title of "Propane Salesman"  X3

Oh you've got on the team?  o.O

Also what would we do without propane? lol

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

PrincessButton

Quote from: Night Pony on 2013 Dec 09, 15:39:41
Quote from: Pinkie Pie on 2013 Dec 09, 15:37:08

Oh you've got on the team?  o.O

Also what would we do without propane? lol
I did, I'm just here to help with technical writing.  X3

Though I noticed that now my name will stay black in the "who's online" section, since I don't have to little coloured "writer" tag, I believe they go hand in hand.  :o

Go Up