Today's Smile

Started by Little Judas, 2012 Aug 16, 20:12:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Pipkin

Being a part of said singing competition

Seriously i'm having a blast doing this(Until I have to judge  X3)

oh wait....

PrincessButton

Quote from: Pipkin on 2013 Nov 05, 22:17:55
Being a part of said singing competition

Seriously i'm having a blast doing this(Until I have to judge  X3)

oh wait....

^^^ ^-^
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Julius

2013 Nov 06, 03:11:41 #3642 Last Edit: 2013 Nov 06, 03:39:35 by Julius
Heh, again, so glad I decided not to judge. X3

I just read a fairy tale to Woona and it was really cute, I got really into it. I would definitely do it again. ^-^

Post Merge

*Giggles* <3

Fluffy Cloud Flappers, Chocolate Chips and Froufrous. lol
Purr~

Pipkin

I hope this guy learned a valuable lesson about friendship

....and stealing other people's work

Yeah, a couple people will know why i'm making a big deal about this, I have a vendetta against people stealing others' works, which is why I acted the way I did when that happened with someone here...

Ramisha

Good job! Teach the thieves!
Anyway.... I got the gauze removed from my nose. I can finally breathe normally!  :D
and I said a few ACTUAL sentences to my special somepony. Although I think I blushed....  >.< oh dear

Chrisgotjar

Fixed the weird audio problems I came across while recording for the singing competition. No more wierd fuzzyness for me, nope ^-^

Now this next cover I'm working on should come out kinda ok. Sound quality wise anyway :P My singing ability hasn't altered ovO
You appear to be reading a signature my good sir/madam.

Julius

For what it's worth Chris, your entry gave me goosebumps! I loved it! ^-^

Ramisha, blushes are adorable. I bet you he found it cute. :]
Purr~

Ramisha

Not really.... it wasn't really visible but my face was literally burning.  :I

PrincessButton

Quote from: Julius on 2013 Nov 06, 14:49:11
For what it's worth Chris, your entry gave me goosebumps! I loved it! ^-^

It's true Chris, he said that through the livestream chat and in a text to me. c:
And your entry was good, just not quite as good as the others. We still love you and your voice though. c:

Watching animes over again with people I care about.  ^-^
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

GoldenTerrabyte

New cute avatar!
I'm back

Julius

My first Outlast stream was a success! Many scares and "Oh poop!" Moments were had! Surprisingly Swedish bad words instead of Spanish! Heh, thanks Pewds. X3

If anyone would like to watch, ask me for the link to my Twitch page on Skype, the video is up there. I will not link it here as Outlast is not appropriate for these forums as you may know.

To top it off! After the stream I read a couple of fairy tales to my Angel, which was very sweet. I'm feeling all warm and fuzzy right now. <3
Purr~

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Pipkin on 2013 Nov 06, 13:07:46
I hope this guy learned a valuable lesson about friendship

....and stealing other people's work
Spoiler: show

Yeah, a couple people will know why i'm making a big deal about this, I have a vendetta against people stealing others' works, which is why I acted the way I did when that happened with someone here...

Congrats! :D
I once participated in a little battle against someone on Deviantart who was stealing people's art, years ago. She uploaded art that I recognized from someone else. She didn't agree to take it down until someone challenged her to an art contest, thus calling her out on whether or not she was actually able to draw that well.

I woke up to a very interesting note from my mom.
Some of it was just her fussing at me that we need to clean this house soon, and I need to clean up my desk and stop putting stuff on her printer and such. ovO Heh. Okay... Sorry. X3

But the truly interesting part was... *Drum roll*

One of her favorite bloggers posted up a blog about how she and her husband had watched MLP:FiM and got hooked on it. So, my mom decided to give it a chance, like how one of her favorite bloggers got her interested in Bioshock Infinite.

She said it wasn't bad, it was kinda cute, it wasn't the preschooler show she thought it would be, and she likes Rarity. ;) Though, she wrote "I especially like the pretty white unicorn with the blue mane."

No idea what episode she watched, but I wanna show her Return of Harmony now, since she's a Star Trek fan.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

GoldenTerrabyte

Life in Ponyville has been split!
I'm back

Randam Saiko

Found $20 on the ground today.

Emit, you mischievous little...
My OCs

byndbored

Said no to being given a Lucario Pokemon X.
My oc board is in my Signature
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=2268.0

GoldenTerrabyte

They made it so it becomes a new thread every certain amount of pages. Because before, it had so many pages that it caused loading problems. But now that it's been split into a few smaller threads, it's not causing problems anymore.
I'm back

byndbored

Said no to being given a Lucario Pokemon X.
My oc board is in my Signature
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=2268.0

Chishio Kunrin

The volume finale of RWBY was AWESOME!!! :D
Now, I have to suffer waiting through the mid-season break, but at least MLP season 4 is coming up in two weeks!
So... YAY! :3

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Night Pony

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2013 Nov 07, 23:35:44
The volume finale of RWBY was AWESOME!!! :D
Now, I have to suffer waiting through the mid-season break, but at least MLP season 4 is coming up in two weeks!
So... YAY! :3

Wait today is the finale? Noooo... DD:
I have yet to watch it but do you know how long is the brake?

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Julius

Laptop got me Audiosurf 2 and it makes me crave Watermelons. I LOVE IT! ovO

Also tested the face camera for streaming, all of my streams from now on should have that. ^-^
Purr~

Go Up