Today's Smile

Started by Little Judas, 2012 Aug 16, 20:12:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

narwhaliagames

played an awesome prank where I wore a horse mask ran up to some random person and twerked in his face.......................don't judge me
ay i'm no longer using this site

GoldenTerrabyte

Root beer floats!
I'm back

Chishio Kunrin

Yesterday, on the RWBY wikia, I got to contribute a whole bunch of info and screenshots to a brand new page. :3
I used to do tons of wikia editing on the Nintendogs wikia. Kinda funny how I ended up doing that. I was looking for info about something in my Nintendogs + Cats game, and I found that the Nintendogs wikia barely had any info about N+C. Soooo I decided to help collect info and screenshots. :D I did tons, and I battled vandals. That's where I learned the ins and outs of wikia editing!

The fair is in town this week, and they've been letting people in for free before 2 PM on weekdays, so we went today. Even though I didn't ride any rides, it was fun! I got a $3 fan, and I ate sausage and turkey leg. Best way to enjoy food at the fair is to just get some things that multiple people like, and share it with the group. You spend less money that way.

We brought home funnel cake, fried pickles, and a bag of cotton candy. Man, I love fried pickles. It's been forever. <3

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

super_chris85

weraring a toga which is oddly comfortable. It s a makeshift one made of bed sheets and feels great.

Randam Saiko

Lobster night! (I've noticed that for the past week, all I ate was seafood.)

Emit, you mischievous little...
My OCs

The Wandering Magus

plenty of time today ^-^ and I understood most of my classes!
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Night Pony

Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2013 Sep 28, 00:02:50
and I understood most of my classes!

Who are you? Are you an alien?  o.O

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

GoldenTerrabyte

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2013 Sep 27, 19:53:07I used to do tons of wikia editing on the Nintendogs wikia. Kinda funny how I ended up doing that. I was looking for info about something in my Nintendogs + Cats game, and I found that the Nintendogs wikia barely had any info about N+C. Soooo I decided to help collect info and screenshots. :D I did tons, and I battled vandals. That's where I learned the ins and outs of wikia editing!
I noticed that! I saw a picture that said "added by ChishioKunrin" and I was like "What?! He's here too?" How do you edit on Wikia on the 3DS? Because the screenshots were clearly taken from it. You'd have to have uploaded it from it. For me, it just says "Loading Editor". I know things that aren't yet noted.
I'm back

Little Star

Nomming on chilidogs ^-^

And I played soccer with mah cousin!

Mmmm good chilidog

Pipkin

Today was awesome despite being awake at 7am on my day off.  I helped my friend move into his first house, which was actually quite a fast move, had everything physically moved by 11am, had pizza, among other things, buffet dinner, which surprised me alot, and a movie to boot.

Ramisha

my mom is making APPLE PIE! I think my pony should be named Apple Pie,I love it so much.
And I'm gonna draw a horse today! With flowers in its mane  *-* fabulous

narwhaliagames

just got a rom of megaman 1 and started a lets play of it

Book Smarts

Blueberry biscuits  :3

GoldenTerrabyte

I'm back

Randam Saiko

hit the jackpot loot on BL2

My OCs

Little Star

Fluttershy Knee-high socks. Oh yeah, shopping is so fun.

Randam Saiko

My OCs

narwhaliagames

Quote from: Randam Saiko on 2013 Sep 29, 17:59:57
hit the jackpot loot on BL2
me too i love playing borderlands two with my friend zamonia

The Wandering Magus

grilled my own burger patty today ^-^
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Ramisha

Computer before school!!!  >:O party hard

Go Up