What MLP collection or product do you have??

Started by Holly Dash, 2012 May 19, 05:34:56

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Link

Quote from: Holly Dash on 2012 May 25, 17:13:12
Quote from: Link on 2012 May 25, 12:49:20
None  D:

I tried to get a McDonalds toy, but never got the chance to bribe the cashier for one  >.<

Now I'm thinking about learning to crochet so I can make my own stuffed fluttershy  8)

Did I mention I'm doing this while trying not to let my parents know (I'm scared to tell them  >A<)?

The weird thing is, I'm scared of being found out on such an innocent secret...What's so evil about watching a show with adorable ponies on it?  :3

Bleh, stupid world. Why should all guys hate ponies?  :I

I guess we all are trying not to let our parents know    >.<

What do you think will happen if they find out oneday
[CENTER][/CENTER]

Ozzy

4 blindbags, 2 brushables and a Discord Hoodie, simplez  ^-^

Secret

Quote from: Lord of Madness on 2012 May 25, 15:24:23
im modifying my XBOX360 to be patterned like the MLP Logo  ovO

Oh nice, be sure to post a picture when it's done if you can, I'm interested to see how it'll look.

O/T: Nothing :I

Iodine

I just bought another fashion pony, Twilight this time. Gonna get Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie soon too. I also made a checklist for all the new toys to be released this summer, holy carp there's a lot!!

lol

Quote from: Holly Dash on 2012 May 19, 06:25:02
Wow
I only got a rainbow dash t-shirt that I hardly wear
I can post a pic later  ^-^

I will wear it for you.

Holly Dash

YAY
I just bought an Octavia mousepad   :3

Link

I saw a guy at the Renaissance fair once with a DJ Pon-3 shirt, but I never got to brohoof him!  D:
[CENTER][/CENTER]

Lord of Madness

Iodine

Two new glimmer wings ponies come out in less than 3 weeks. Squeeee. I need to get a fashion style Pinkie Pie too.

Link

Quote from: Iodine on 2012 Jun 02, 05:29:30
Two new glimmer wings ponies come out in less than 3 weeks. Squeeee. I need to get a fashion style Pinkie Pie too.

At least you can even buy them without the cashier looking at you like  "o_O". It's harder for guys to get these without going online... lol
[CENTER][/CENTER]

Lord of Madness

well now my XBOX 360 Looks like the MLP LOGO  ovO

snarfgsnor

i dont have any products *shrug* should i be ashamed?

avatar made by TheMysteriousArtist,and stardust for the pictures in the signature. go check thoose artists out!!

Link

Quote from: snarfgsnor on 2012 Jun 02, 18:13:20

Not ashamed, just deprived like anyone else without one...(I WILL learn to knit and make my own stuffed Fluttershy...Someday... ovO)
[CENTER][/CENTER]

snarfgsnor

Quote from: Link on 2012 Jun 02, 18:15:25

Not ashamed, just deprived like anyone else without one...(I WILL learn to knit and make my own stuffed Fluttershy...Someday... ovO)

and what if i dont want one? i have no intentions on getting anything. should i be scared? what should i doooooo. help meeee!

avatar made by TheMysteriousArtist,and stardust for the pictures in the signature. go check thoose artists out!!

Link

Quote from: snarfgsnor on 2012 Jun 02, 18:23:32
Quote from: Link on 2012 Jun 02, 18:15:25

and what if i dont want one? i have no intentions on getting anything. should i be scared? what should i doooooo. help meeee!

Then you're just blessed for not having the same obsession. Be happy; you'll save more money than me  :D
[CENTER][/CENTER]

Iodine

Only get stuff if you want it. I recently got a job, so now I'm going to try to buy as many pony toys as I can from the next wave! I need to get a couple t-shirts too.

Flamestriker

I've got a fasion style Pinkie Pie, a Pinkie Pie for each generation, a Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie's train, Twilight Sparkle and Spike's balloon.
[move][/move]

Tiger

Finally got around to get a picture of my RD toy, all styled. A bit blurry though XD

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Lord of Madness

i have an CUSTOM MLP LAPTOP ILL POST IT WHEN I PIC IT

Fudgemuffin

Spoiler: Mah Collection • show

They're all in a box now with their manes in tangles. >:(

Quote from: Lord of Madness on 2012 Jun 04, 01:29:07
i have an CUSTOM MLP LAPTOP ILL POST IT WHEN I PIC IT

Awesome! :3

Go Up