My little Pony: Equestria Girls - Movie

Started by Billow Pillow, 2013 Feb 08, 14:38:24

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Tiger

I think it's been mentioned that Flash Sentry won't play a big part in S4, or won't play any part at all. I'm not too sure about the details, but their relationship won't be pushed too much, I think.

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

phirenor

Quote from: Tiger on 2013 Sep 06, 06:16:11
I think it's been mentioned that Flash Sentry won't play a big part in S4, or won't play any part at all. I'm not too sure about the details, but their relationship won't be pushed too much, I think.

He shouldn't be there AT ALL! Even mentioning him is way too bad for s4. It will be just as bad, as absolutely sudden truth revealing scene with Shining Armor and Cadance. Nobody expecting this. Besides, this is a spin off movie.

Tiger

Sheesh, I said I'm not sure about the details  :s I think it's most likely he won't be in S4 at all. If that makes you feel better.

phirenor

Quote from: Tiger on 2013 Sep 06, 06:34:19
If that makes you feel better.

Much better, thank you. x3
Okay, so, where do we stopped last time...

GoldenTerrabyte

Quote from: phirenor on 2013 Sep 06, 05:28:58
Quote from: Tiger on 2013 Sep 06, 04:12:18
Come on guys, this is Hasbro we're talking about. Something like EQG was bound to happen.

Because "I KNEED TOO SELL MOAR TOYS! YOU FOOLS, DO SOMETHING!"
And what have they done with Cadence... This is UNACCEPTABLE! UNACCEPTABLEEEE!
They ruined one of the warmest characters, forgot about Sunshine dance, and totally forgot to put her in the human world. This movie is a disaster. (Not to mention bad Russian official dub - everypony knows how bad it is x3)
What? What DID they do to Cadence? Who's Sunshine Dance?
I'm back

phirenor

Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2013 Sep 06, 09:47:04
Come on guys, this is Hasbro we're talking about. Something like EQG was bound to happen.

They ruined one of the warmest characters, forgot about Sunshine dance, and totally forgot to put her in the human world. This movie is a disaster. (Not to mention bad Russian official dub - everypony knows how bad it is x3)

She seems colder in the movie. No emotions left. Wait... You don't know Sunshine Dance???

Go fix it! Now! lol
I was sure, what this moment will be in the movie... But nooo!

GoldenTerrabyte

Quote from: phirenor on 2013 Sep 06, 10:21:03
Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2013 Sep 06, 09:47:04

She seems colder in the movie. No emotions left. Wait... You don't know Sunshine Dance???

Go fix it! Now! lol
I was sure, what this moment will be in the movie... But nooo!
*sigh* How many times must I say it? I can not, I repeat I can not do YouTube! My computer has a problem. Streaming of any kind makes it crash. And I never heard of any character by the name "Sunshine Dance".
I'm back

Tiger

Yellowpikmin, the sunshine dance is not a character. It goes like so:

"Sunshine, sunshine, ladybugs awake! Clap your hooves and do a little shake!"

And you can't blame phirenor for not knowing your computer can't play youtube videos if she/he hasn't been looking at your other posts.

GoldenTerrabyte

Oh, THAT thing. It sounded like a character name for some reason. Like "Moon Dancer" from the first episode. And I just think that I have surely said it like 5 times already, and it should be easier to word it in the first place. Maybe I sounded like I was yelling. I wasn't. I put big text so it couldn't be misread. It's harder to miss a letter in big text.
I'm back

Tiger

Well just so you know, not everypony goes all around the forums and reads absolutely everybody's post. If you had posted in a few other topics about your computer and its inability to play youtube videos, it's not a high chance that EVERYONE will read it  :s

By the "*sigh*", you sound rather frustrated. Don't be. You may have to repeat that phrase many times in other threads if your computer's problem keeps up  X3

phirenor

Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2013 Sep 06, 10:30:16
I can not do YouTube!

You're got a problem. So, why you're living with it? Just use Google, or other search site. You're not the only one experiencing something like this, and there is a lot of good people all around the internet ready to help you. Or, maybe you can even find a solution, that works too. X3

GoldenTerrabyte

Well, I did say "streaming of any kind". And I can't just, boom, get a new computer. So all I'm saying is, you can just as easily word out whatever the video needs to say. And I'm sorry if I sounded mean at all.
I'm back

phirenor

Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2013 Sep 06, 11:05:49
Well, I did say "streaming of any kind". And I can't just, boom, get a new computer. So all I'm saying is, you can just as easily word out whatever the video needs to say. And I'm sorry if I sounded mean at all.

It's okay. But, i think, you will repeat this to the new users a lot of times..

GoldenTerrabyte

Well, you're at least being fine with it. But one thing I gotta say about the movie:
Spike is WAY cuter in dog form!
I'm back

Comet Trail

Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2013 Sep 06, 11:11:46
Well, you're at least being fine with it. But one thing I gotta say about the movie:
Spike is WAY cuter in dog form!

I think it's ironic, it goes from Spike being the only one with fingers in the show, then in the movie he goes to being the only character without them.  lol
Prepare your eye sockets for visual delights and good time shenanigans!

Teal Turken

All this controversy over human designs. :\
So my thoughts is that they were pretty good overall but I agree that Celestia and Luna did not look too great as humans. They both lost all their charm in their human designs as compared to their pony designs.
Referring to Digibrony, they're aesthetic (possibly not spelled right) persona is extremely weak in human form. I'd back it up with details but I don't really think I have the information on hand at the moment of this post to add any.

Also why does Luna look so fat in human form? Is it just me or did anyone else think she was on the chubby side?

Comet Trail

Quote from: Teal Turken on 2013 Sep 06, 13:54:44
So my thoughts is that they were pretty good overall but I agree that Celestia and Luna did not look too great as humans. They both lost all their charm in their human designs as compared to their pony designs.
Referring to Digibrony, they're aesthetic (possibly not spelled right) persona is extremely weak in human form. I'd back it up with details but I don't really think I have the information on hand at the moment of this post to add any.

Also why does Luna look so fat in human form? Is it just me or did anyone else think she was on the chubby side?

I agree with ya, Luna as a human did not match her voice at all. And she made me think of J. Edgar Hoover when she was interrogating Twilight.  lol
Prepare your eye sockets for visual delights and good time shenanigans!

Puynsi

I think that they will use this movie to get in some topics that cant be made on the show?...
And I want to give my insane theory away... what if they use the movie to make you know... the rumor of derpy and doctor cannon? Im ready to get hoofed on da face of course!  lol

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Night Pony on 2013 Sep 06, 04:05:49
Every 'human' was disproportional. So it would make sense that they were too. But Luna's and Celestia's colours, their overall design and their hairs...
Quote from: CheerileeNo! Just no.

True, but Celestia and Luna's proportions creeped me out the most. It was almost.. monstrous... Imagine a person in real life with Celestia and Luna's proportions.

I'm glad that my problem with drawing humans seems to be that I make the torso a bit too long (I think). I dunno. I'm not completely sure what's wrong with how I draw humans, but it just doesn't look right to me.

Quote from: Teal Turken on 2013 Sep 06, 13:54:44

Oh yeah, the others were cute as humans. Just not Celestia and Luna. :c

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

GoldenTerrabyte

I think they look sorta anime-ish.
I'm back

Go Up