SapphirePony

2012 Aug 23, 12:00:04 Last Edit: 2012 Aug 23, 20:39:02 by SapphirePony
Name: Spotun "Spots" Willowleaf
Race: Pegasus
Hometown: Cloudsdale
Current Home: Ponyville
Appearence:
Spoiler: Day • show
Ignore the stripes in her mane, those are supposed to be only in her tail.

Spoiler: Night (Ninja mode) • show

Personality: Shy, Timid, and friendly in the day, Friendly and silent in the night.
How she introduces herself: "H-Hi I'm S-Spotun Willowl-leaf. Y-You can just call me S-Spots t-though"
Pets: Jackson the Kainama
Leaf the Liamo
Huskingtons the Husky
Spoiler: Jackson Leaf and Huskingtons • show

Lusterless Nova

That's a quite colorful costume and mane for a ninja.

SapphirePony

Quote from: Lusterless Nova on 2012 Aug 23, 12:05:38
That's a quite colorful costume and mane for a ninja.
That's just her day look  lol at night she will be more hidden. *hides under a bridge*

Gracie Sky

So, what does a ninja pony do?
Character Critique Thread

Have your OC fairly and honestly evaluated!

SapphirePony

Quote from: Gracie Sky on 2012 Aug 23, 17:58:50
So, what does a ninja pony do?
A ninja pony: stalks, goes as high as they can, hides under bridges, protect the innocent, and normal ninja stuff.

Lusterless Nova

SapphirePony

Quote from: Lusterless Nova on 2012 Aug 23, 18:51:22
Spoiler: show

Spots: "O-Of course n-not... W- What would m-make y-you think t-that?"
Me: Heh heh... Spot's isn't a spy~  x3

Chishio Kunrin

I think there's an option in the pony creator you used to make the mane and tail not match, so you can only give one of them stripes.

When you go to the Tail section, there's a checkbox right underneath the tail styles that says "Match Mane Colors". If you click that to uncheck it, you can color the mane and tail separately, so your mane won't have to have stripes in it. ^-^

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

SapphirePony

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Aug 23, 18:55:28
I think there's an option in the pony creator you used to make the mane and tail not match, so you can only give one of them stripes.

When you go to the Tail section, there's a checkbox right underneath the tail styles that says "Match Mane Colors". If you click that to uncheck it, you can color the mane and tail separately, so your mane won't have to have stripes in it. ^-^
  lol I was being lazy, a bit ago I had fixed that with my art program.

Firefly

Although this is a cool character (first of its kind from what I've seen at least  lol ), her personality is a little contradictory and confusing  >:/

'Friendly' hardly seems to go with 'shy', neither does it go well with 'silent'. It isn't reflected in any of your reference pictures either.

When we say shy, I think that describing a character as sympathetic and polite will be more precise, as 'friendly' normally gives a sociable and outgoing impression.

Ninjas, as far as I know, are silent, yes, but also deadly, tenacious, and fiercely loyal within. 'Friendly' is definitely not the term used on this kind of pony, for ninjas are vigilant, and can only achieve that by constantly suspecting and keeping an eye out for everything around them. Not exactly the kind of friend I would want to have unless if I am a ninja too :P For ninjas, words like 'trustworthy' or 'reliant' will reflect their personality better.

Spots' pets are ineteresting creatures, I shall bet, but if you are going to write about their personalities and things, I would just like to suggest to keep their basic personalities as similar to their master's as possible, if not a ninja will have to work hard pulling a dog, that has no idea of what is going on, along  lol

I hope that helped. Spots is a still a cool OC overall, and ninjas are popular on the web nowadays  lol
[move=6][/move]Thanks Skardan (signature) and Fudgemuffin (avatar) :D
If I owe you any work you can always visit my gallery: http://icepool27.deviantart.com/gallery/

SapphirePony

Quote from: Firefly on 2012 Aug 24, 11:17:01
Although this is a cool character (first of its kind from what I've seen at least  lol ), her personality is a little contradictory and confusing  >:/

'Friendly' hardly seems to go with 'shy', neither does it go well with 'silent'. It isn't reflected in any of your reference pictures either.

When we say shy, I think that describing a character as sympathetic and polite will be more precise, as 'friendly' normally gives a sociable and outgoing impression.

Ninjas, as far as I know, are silent, yes, but also deadly, tenacious, and fiercely loyal within. 'Friendly' is definitely not the term used on this kind of pony, for ninjas are vigilant, and can only achieve that by constantly suspecting and keeping an eye out for everything around them. Not exactly the kind of friend I would want to have unless if I am a ninja too :P For ninjas, words like 'trustworthy' or 'reliant' will reflect their personality better.

Spots' pets are ineteresting creatures, I shall bet, but if you are going to write about their personalities and things, I would just like to suggest to keep their basic personalities as similar to their master's as possible, if not a ninja will have to work hard pulling a dog, that has no idea of what is going on, along  lol

I hope that helped. Spots is a still a cool OC overall, and ninjas are popular on the web nowadays  lol
Well  lol Spotun is a ninja of few words, and a ninja who attempts to protect  Ponyville. She's friendly when she talks witch is not very often, but when she is forced to talk she will get an annoyed look.
[move=6]Woot answering long messages with short  ovO[/move]

Firefly

Quote from: SapphirePony on 2012 Aug 24, 12:20:32

Well  lol Spotun is a ninja of few words, and a ninja who attempts to protect  Ponyville. She's friendly when she talks witch is not very often, but when she is forced to talk she will get an annoyed look.

[move=6]Getting shorter now 8)[/move]

Ok I get it  lol then you might want to start on the kinds of things she protects Ponyville from?

[move=6]short enough?  ovO ovO[/move]
[move=6][/move]Thanks Skardan (signature) and Fudgemuffin (avatar) :D
If I owe you any work you can always visit my gallery: http://icepool27.deviantart.com/gallery/

SapphirePony

Quote from: Firefly on 2012 Aug 25, 11:00:59
Quote from: SapphirePony on 2012 Aug 24, 12:20:32

[move=6]Getting shorter now 8)[/move]

Ok I get it  lol then you might want to start on the kinds of things she protects Ponyville from?

[move=6]short enough?  ovO ovO[/move]
I'll just say... Owls  lol

Go Up