Dumb things that annoy you

Started by Zaner-Boy, 2012 Jun 01, 14:30:22

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Pipkin

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2015 Aug 21, 11:30:22
my rates went up from $55 a month to $90 a month for full coverage.

WHAT!  Why am I not living in America?  I would LOVE to pay $90 a month for car insurance.
I'm over 25 with liability coverage only and i'm paying $150.  And that's with the insurance company i've been with for 10 years, so I have discounts, so I can't imagine what it would be without them

I've never paid under $129 a month for insurance

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2015 Aug 21, 11:30:22
Has there ever been a Nintendo game that was released on non-Nintendo consoles? I don't think so, so I'm not sure why you're surprised. It's good business since for a company to only release a game on their own console, they want to encourage you to buy their console. For Nintendo in particular it's vital for their console sales...since, you know, Nintendo's house titles are the only good games on their consoles... If you aren't into Zelda, Mario, Pokemon or Metroid, there is literally no reason to buy any Nintendo console. All the third party games are garbage.

*COUGH COUGH COUGH SPLATOON COUGH COUGH*
(Translation: "I dunno, dude, Splatoon is pretty sweet.")

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Chromastone64

Wait, Splatoon is third party?
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Lync Volan

Quote from: LostSanity on 2015 Aug 21, 11:15:47
Pokken Tournament for Wii U ONLY.

NOT EVERYONE HAS A WII U.

I AM NOT GETTING A COMPLETELY NEW GAME SYSTEM FOR ONE FREAKING GAME.

YES. I'M MAD.

>:O
This is like what i wanted to cap but only about Playstation 4 & the kingdom hearts game lol

Chromastone64

Quote from: Lync Volan on 2015 Aug 21, 16:12:48
This is like what i wanted to cap but only about Playstation 4 & the kingdom hearts game lol

KH 3 is coming to Xbox. The problem with that is...well, XBOX.
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Lync Volan

2015 Aug 21, 16:16:14 #16985 Last Edit: 2015 Aug 21, 16:22:38 by Lync Volan
I was rearing to go to a Meetup tomorrow and playing video games with everyone but now that my dad started a whole argument with me last night i don't feel up to it anymore though i'm still thinking about it cause i hate to let anyone affect my choices on having fun :l

Post Merge

Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2015 Aug 21, 16:15:19
KH 3 is coming to Xbox. The problem with that is...well, XBOX.
I don't even have an Xbox lol
My most important console to get is the finished Rift project/system cause video games began on the thought of making a virtual Olympus of sorts and the Rift is exactly the outcome of that long ago forgotten urge and i believe that given time the Rift will be unimaginably more then it is at the moment and i don't want to miss out on its rising years like i did with certain online games & Tv shows 
(on a side note the Wii also comes before the Xbox but then a buddy of mine insists i get a WiiU instead)

MarshyMellow

2015 Aug 21, 18:12:41 #16986 Last Edit: 2015 Aug 21, 18:14:14 by MarshyMellow
Quote from: LostSanity on 2015 Aug 21, 11:15:47
Pokken Tournament for Wii U ONLY.

NOT EVERYONE HAS A WII U.

I AM NOT GETTING A COMPLETELY NEW GAME SYSTEM FOR ONE FREAKING GAME.

YES. I'M MAD.

>:O

This is the reason why I own a 2DS.

To play Animal Crossing: New Leaf.....Though I'm not complaining!  :3 The 2DS is awesome! The L button works, the graphics are SO MUCH BETTER, and my screen touch isn't scratched because of me!  ovO

UNLIKE MY DSi THAT IS TERRIBLE AND I ONLY USE IT FOR FLIPNOTE STUDIO AND I SCRATCHED THE TOUCH SCREEN BECAUSE I USED A SCREWDRIVER INSTEAD OF A STYLUS... >:/

My 2DS is mostly a replacement for my DSi... X3

EDIT: The only reason why I even got a DSi in the first place is because of Animal Crossing: Wild World. yehhh

I'm a fan of the Animal Crossing series..:3

Birds don't just fly they fall down and get up
Nobody learns without getting it wrong

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2015 Aug 21, 16:04:31
Wait, Splatoon is third party?

I think-- *Looks it up* Oh. It's not. Don't I look foolish? :P

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Greyscaleisme

Quote from: MarshyMellow on 2015 Aug 21, 18:12:41
This is the reason why I own a 2DS.

To play Animal Crossing: New Leaf.....Though I'm not complaining!  :3 The 2DS is awesome! The L button works, the graphics are SO MUCH BETTER, and my screen touch isn't scratched because of me!  ovO

UNLIKE MY DSi THAT IS TERRIBLE AND I ONLY USE IT FOR FLIPNOTE STUDIO AND I SCRATCHED THE TOUCH SCREEN BECAUSE I USED A SCREWDRIVER INSTEAD OF A STYLUS... >:/

My 2DS is mostly a replacement for my DSi... X3

EDIT: The only reason why I even got a DSi in the first place is because of Animal Crossing: Wild World. yehhh

I'm a fan of the Animal Crossing series..:3

((Off Topic, but I have a 2DS as aswell, I just bought it today. :3))

Onto the real rant..

Not having air conditioning in my car! It's so hot, and whenever I have to go somewhere, it suuucckkkssss..
'Cause sometimes to stay alive you gotta kill your mind.

Sakura_Blossom

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2015 Aug 17, 15:32:48
Do you have an Xbox One? It's gonna be on both. You only need one.

I dont have an Xboxone

Midnight Breeze

Quote from: LaptopBrony on 2015 Aug 21, 13:52:34
WHAT!  Why am I not living in America?  I would LOVE to pay $90 a month for car insurance.
I'm over 25 with liability coverage only and i'm paying $150.  And that's with the insurance company i've been with for 10 years, so I have discounts, so I can't imagine what it would be without them

I've never paid under $129 a month for insurance

Does your province use your credit score to set your rates? I know 49 American states allow companies to consider a person's credit. I have an excellent credit score (750) so I'd imagine that plays a part in my low rates.

If you have bed credit it when it comes time to renew your policy, you're gonna have a bad time.

Lync Volan

Quote from: Greyscaleisme on 2015 Aug 21, 18:39:43
Not having air conditioning in my car! It's so hot, and whenever I have to go somewhere, it suuucckkkssss..
even with air conditioning here in New York during summer and ALL THE TIME in the Philippines its terrible to enter the car which is why i wait for my dad to enter it well i wait outside with the door open and he puts the AC on!

Elphyda

When you have someone who only talks to you to either rub stuff in your face or complain about how bad their life is.  I'd remove them, but I'm just too nice to do that.

Pipkin

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2015 Aug 22, 02:30:30
Does your province use your credit score to set your rates? I know 49 American states allow companies to consider a person's credit. I have an excellent credit score (750) so I'd imagine that plays a part in my low rates.

If you have bed credit it when it comes time to renew your policy, you're gonna have a bad time.

I would assume not, but even if they did my score can't be bad, since i've never missed payments on anything, i have a massive line of credit available to me.
(My current credit card is set at 1/10th of it's available limit)
I don't know what my score is and I dont feel like spending money to find out what it is

It's NOT my credit score.  Once again it's likely that Canada is more expensive to live in

Greyscaleisme

Quote from: LaptopBrony on 2015 Aug 22, 13:04:51
I would assume not, but even if they did my score can't be bad, since i've never missed payments on anything, i have a massive line of credit available to me.
(My current credit card is set at 1/10th of it's available limit)
I don't know what my score is and I dont feel like spending money to find out what it is

It's NOT my credit score.  Once again it's likely that Canada is more expensive to live in

Probably due to the free healthcare.
'Cause sometimes to stay alive you gotta kill your mind.

Chromastone64

Ok, my friend might be starting to like music by Hatsune Miku. He even told me to get the demo for the new game.
Miku has alwasy been a strange topic for me. I just find it so strange that one of the most popular singers of the modern day literally DOESN'T EXIST. Not saying there's a problem with her music, just...who ACTUALLY sung these songs? Is their name actually Hatsune Miku, or is that just the hologram's name?

But now, something that not only annoyed me, but made me want to punch a hole in the wall.
Splatoon's Splatfest topics differ in the reigons. Recently, they announced there was going to be a Transformers event; Autobots VS Decepticons.
And now I just found that ONLY AMERICA IS GETTING IT. YEAH, BECAUSE THERE'S ABSOLUTLEY NO TRANSFORMERS FANS IN EUROPE.
So what are we getting at the same time?
Singing VS Dancing.
...Splatoon, you're gameplay is fun. But glob dang it, GIVE US THE FREAKING GOOD STUFF TOO!!!!!

Night Pony

Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2015 Aug 22, 16:54:15
Ok, my friend might be starting to like music by Hatsune Miku. He even told me to get the demo for the new game.
Miku has alwasy been a strange topic for me. I just find it so strange that one of the most popular singers of the modern day literally DOESN'T EXIST. Not saying there's a problem with her music, just...who ACTUALLY sung these songs? Is their name actually Hatsune Miku, or is that just the hologram's name?

Hatsune Miku is a generated to be the face of Vocaloid with other characters. That's a singing program.

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Sakura_Blossom

2015 Aug 22, 17:05:13 #16997 Last Edit: 2015 Aug 22, 17:14:13 by Sakura_Blossom
When you want to play a type of game that doesnt seem to exist  :l

Chromastone64

Voca-what?
Ok, but is the singing synthesized, or is it actually sung by someone, then recorded?

Midnight Breeze

Quote from: Greyscaleisme on 2015 Aug 22, 14:05:51
Probably due to the free healthcare.

That doesn't make any sense. That should mean that car insurance ought to be LOWER in Canada since the insurers don't have to pay for medical expenses resulting from a bad accident.

Go Up