Coffee Rush's OC

Started by Coffee Rush, 2012 Dec 23, 00:18:47

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Coffee Rush

2012 Dec 23, 00:18:47 Last Edit: 2013 Mar 23, 11:58:01 by Coffee Rush
Feel free to comment, and critique. Constructive criticism is appreciated.
This is only one, but I'll add more later.

Spoiler: Arca Rela • show

Name : Arca Rela
Race : Unicorn
Coat Color : Tannish
Mane Color : Blonde
Eye Color : Dark Yellow
Cutiemark : A Shield and Wand
General Description : Arca is a lanky young unicorn, a tannish yellow coat, a blonde mane, and eyes of a darker shade of yellow. Her mane is a bit choppy, but oddly flowing, and vibrant too. Having a peculiar walk, she seems almost foreign, but otherwise looks like she fits in Equestria. Often, she has a scrutinous look on her face.
Apparel : None
Other : Has a bit of an odd walk, but nothing is wrong with her legs.
Voice : With a bit of a quirky accent, her voice is smooth, having a clearer voice.

Personality : Arca is most often curious about other ponies, places, and things, stopping for a few moments to read signs, visit places, or even hit up some small talk. Being jumpy and squeamish, she's not one for violence, but has the tricks up her sleeve to bring down an opponent.
Strengths :
- Better than a lot of ponies in transformation magic on objects
- A bit clever
- Decietful, and can magically counterfeit bits. ( Not that she ever would. )
- VERY neat
Weaknesses :
- Not very familiar with the modern world
- A bit quirky
- Hates disorganization
Other : Arca has a few, or a lot of quirks including always being neat, cleaning excessively, and other things.

Place of Uprbringing : An unknown town named 'Aberdale'
Place of Living : Ponyville
Birthdate : January 14th, 1172( From current date, assuming. )
Bio : Arca now lives in a large manor in Ponyville, with Rad Thunder, and J, working part time at the 'Hay and Stay' hotel.
Backstory :
Spoiler: show
   Being born into a wealth of the old, North-Western Commonwealth of Towns. Being born into a small, but soon to grow family, she had three siblings at the moment, all older, two colts and a filly. When she grew, she gained one more sibling, a brother. After a few more years, at the age of seven, the fooling around began. Her three brothers were usually together in a small clique, annoying other ponies, and doing other dangerous stunts, such as putting an apple on a sleeping Arca's head, and splattering it to pieces with a well aimed arrow. That's how the eldest brother got his cutiemark, but that's off topic. Arca attained her cutiemark from a long time of practice with morphing spells, and soon became one of the first pony's in recorded history to efficiently make smaller items into larger ones, thus attaining a cutiemark, a shield and a wand. After more years, at the age of fourteen, quarreling began. After months and months of the five siblings quarreling, her mother decided she had had enough, and out of anger, accidentally performed an advanced teleportation spell on her. Thus, she had no memory until she took a special potion that made things regain memory. It worked, but she keeps her past to herself, still acting quirkily.

Spoiler: Artemis • show

Name : Artemis
Race : Earth Pony
Coat Color : Gray
Mane Color : Hazel
Eye Color : Deep Purple
Cutiemark : A Violin
General Description : Artemis is a bit of a thin pony, with a coat of grey, a hazel mane, deep purple eyes, and a full set of white teeth. This earth pony usually wears a hoodie, and when she speaks seriously, it sounds almost piercing.
Build : A bit lanky, isn't as strong as other earth ponies, but can move a bit faster, and isn't a complete weakling. Nothing special.
Apparel : A light grey hoodie.
Other : None
Voice : Hoarse, dry, and almost monotonous sounding.

Personality : Mundane, simple, and serene.
Strengths :
- A fantastic violin player
- Well educated
- A better climber than most other ponies
- Independent in life ( A double edged sword )
- A bit of a cook
Weaknesses :
- Has a very small amount of friends
- Only opens up to very close friends
- A bit weak
- Independent in life ( Again, a double edged sword )
Other : Artemis is a bit of a clutter bug, but can't stand dirty things. Clutter is different from dirt. She knows about 'proper' etiquette, and utilizes it sometimes.

Place of Upbringing : Hollow Shades
Place of Living : Ponyville
Birthdate : 12/29/1995 ( From current date, assuming. )
Bio : Artemis currently lives in a rented house that was fixed up after a while. She's planning on buying it.
Backstory :
Spoiler: show
   Artemis was born, and raised in the sleepy town of Hollow Shades, and into a normal family. She has three siblings, and is the oldest. When she was young, she would have to take care of ALL of her siblings when her parents had to go out, or do other important things. All she did on her own time was to study, do homework, and mess around with her mother's branded instrument, the Violin. Of course, it was an overburden to have to take care of three siblings that would often, if not all the time, ignore her. At last, the thought of running away came to her mind, and a couple of nights later, she decided to do so. Leaving only with her violin, as it was her most treasured possession, she ran into the surrounding forest. After almost half an hour of walking, she stopped to fiddle around with it. ( No pun intended. ) After another half hour, she randomly began to play in the supposedly haunted forest. The song was a haunted sounding song that she had heard a few years back. Playing it almost perfectly, she had attained her cutiemark, a mahogany Violin. And, as she was overjoyed, she slipped back into her home unnoticed. Days later, she was already taking lessons from a local master. After years and years, she had turned seventeen, and as an odd tradition, was sent off to live on her own. She lives in a rented house in Ponyville, getting financial support from her parents. Artemis is trying to enroll in the Manehattan School of Arts.
My OC can be found here!

Rad Thunder

You have more then just her, don't you?

Coffee Rush

Yep. I'm going to add them later.
My OC can be found here!

Gracie Sky

o.O Mastered the Violin in 30 minutes?
Character Critique Thread

Have your OC fairly and honestly evaluated!

Coffee Rush

Mastered a song*. I was drowsy when I typed this up, and I may go back and edit it a bit.
My OC can be found here!

Coffee Rush

I added a character. I'll add the backstory later.
My OC can be found here!

Go Up