The Nonary Game (Closed Sign-Up "Thriller")

Started by Chromastone64, 2016 Oct 16, 14:27:39

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

LunarDusk

"Hmm?...I didnt recall there being a pantry here."
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Purple

Quote from: LunarDusk on 2016 Oct 26, 14:48:39
"...Lunar, who has the lowest points is in our group and Opal most likely wants you gone. But from the way on how shes behaving with her, there no doubt that an alliance is possibly being formed. I brought the truth or should I say, past back to haunt her as means of putting her on the edge to impair her smooth thinking and Lunar is the only having her keep her cool. You get where I'm going with this, yes? :l"

Sparkle stared on blankly, having no idea what was going on.  "Um...." she muttered, really confused.  "I-I mean, I think so, buuuut maybe you could explain it a bit further just in case?" She said, chuckling nervously.  She didn't really want to seem incompetent right now.

Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2016 Oct 26, 15:39:45
"Agreed." Nightshade nodded, before noting the entrance to the pantry.
"...Perhaps everypony would be in better spirits if we ate."

Sparkle seemed to perk up at the mention of food, suddenly distracted by the thought.  "Ooooh, there's food here?" she said, sounding excited.  Food sounded wonderful right now, and as far as she knew, she hadn't eaten since before she woke up in this place.

Opal simply watched, remaining silent.  She didn't really feel like eating right now.  And besides, back when she first fled to the mountain she had trained herself to go without food for weeks.

Chromastone64

Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2016 Oct 17, 02:15:47
It looked like a huge, mostly empty metal warehouse, any step causing a loud echo. There were odd tables and chairs strewn about, and two doors with "Pantry" and "Rec Room" over them. It looked like a hastily put-together lounge.

Azure also looked a little perked up at the sound of food. On his own, he moved to the pantry door, it opening as he neared.
He headed down a bit of a twisting and turning corridor, before finally arriving in the HUGE pantry. He decided to wait for everyone else before touching anything, though.
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Purple

Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2016 Oct 26, 16:38:30
Azure also looked a little perked up at the sound of food. On his own, he moved to the pantry door, it opening as he neared.
He headed down a bit of a twisting and turning corridor, before finally arriving in the HUGE pantry. He decided to wait for everyone else before touching anything, though.

Sparkle quickly followed suit, her excitement for a decent meal (or any meal) blinding her previous train of thought and causing her to forget about what Iron had said to her.  Once she reached the pantry, she gasped excitedly, running around like a little filly.

Opal had stayed behind, looking annoyed at the mare's almost puppy-like behavior.  Did it not occur to her that the food could be poisoned or otherwise?  Sighing, Opal remained silent, not wishing to speak on the matter.

Chromastone64

Azure looked around, gobsmacked. This pantry was HUGE. As in, you couldn't see the end of it. It was one giant hallway.
Nightshade soon arrived too, and typically being less than happy.
"You two DO realize why there's so much food here, right?"
Azure did look confused, at first, but then his expression, once again, turned scared.
"How...how long are we gonna be here...?!"
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Gamepaw

Game perked as the pantry opened and the huge amount of food reached his nose. Slowly getting up from his spot the rounded canine waddled into the pantry after the ponies and explored.

Purple

Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2016 Oct 26, 16:57:13
Azure looked around, gobsmacked. This pantry was HUGE. As in, you couldn't see the end of it. It was one giant hallway.
Nightshade soon arrived too, and typically being less than happy.
"You two DO realize why there's so much food here, right?"
Azure did look confused, at first, but then his expression, once again, turned scared.
"How...how long are we gonna be here...?!"

Sparkle froze at this, overhearing the conversation.  The thought of them being stuck here for some long didn't even occur to her.  A sound that resembled a choke came from the blue mare.  Any words she may have had on the subject were scared right out of her.  All of a sudden, her legs gave out from under her, her body collapsing on the floor as if her legs had become jello.  She was still conscious, but her fear had taken over her limbs.

Gamepaw

Game waddled up behind the fallen pony and nudged her slightly with a paw, still not understanding the equines' strange way.

Chromastone64

Azure saw the mare collapse. "H-Hey!"
Running over, he checked to see if she was all right.
"Are you okay?" He asked.

LunarDusk

Iron who had followed after the group glanced at the huge amounts of food and began to wonder why the hall was so large. It seemed large enough to feed an entire army. If that was the case then they were going to be here for some time. Upon seeing the fainted Sparkle he only stared at her. She still hasn't answered.
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Purple

Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2016 Oct 26, 18:12:33
Azure saw the mare collapse. "H-Hey!"
Running over, he checked to see if she was all right.
"Are you okay?" He asked.

Sparkle twitched, looking shaken up.  Her pupils had shrunk quite a bit, and she looked petrified.  "H-how long.... W-will be be here, exactly?"  She stammered, her voice a high pitched whisper mixed in with insane chuckles.  For whatever reason, the realization had gotten to her more than it should have.

Quote from: Gamepaw on 2016 Oct 26, 18:04:21
Game waddled up behind the fallen pony and nudged her slightly with a paw, still not understanding the equines' strange way.

Sparkle twitched again at the nudge, making a small noise.  She seemed to be stuck.

Chromastone64

"Oh no..."  Azure gasped, before looking around. He didn't know what to do. "Is...is anyone out there a doctor? Or a-a medic, or...?!"
Now, Azure's breathing had sped up: he didn't want what seemed to be the only nice person here going nuts. And that Raven person seemed to be quite fond of her, too. What if he thought Azure did this or something.
"Ahem."
He looked up to see Nightshade, holding out two bottles of water.
"You two, drink and calm down."
After slowing a bit,  Azure eventually began to drink as she continued.
"CLEARLY this is all just a precaution; the nature of this "game" means it could go on a long time. I can only assume this is for us should that happen, and believe me, I have no intention in staying here that long."

Purple

Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2016 Oct 26, 19:25:45
"Oh no..."  Azure gasped, before looking around. He didn't know what to do. "Is...is anyone out there a doctor? Or a-a medic, or...?!"
Now, Azure's breathing had sped up: he didn't want what seemed to be the only nice person here going nuts. And that Raven person seemed to be quite fond of her, too. What if he thought Azure did this or something.
"Ahem."
He looked up to see Nightshade, holding out two bottles of water.
"You two, drink and calm down."
After slowing a bit,  Azure eventually began to drink as she continued.
"CLEARLY this is all just a precaution; the nature of this "game" means it could go on a long time. I can only assume this is for us should that happen, and believe me, I have no intention in staying here that long."

Sparkle twitched again, her muscles seeming to relax just a little.  She looked slightly less paranoid now, but was still a bit stiff. 

Hearing the commotion, Opal reluctantly went into the pantry to see what all the ruckus was about.  She blinked in confusion to see the blue mare lying on the ground, twitching like some kind of squirrel.  Sighing, she walked over to the mare, uprighting her onto her hooves, and giving her a good shove.  "Oh, snap out of it already.  You and I both know you're fine," She said in a dull tone, sounding quite annoyed.

Sparkle stumbled backwards a bit from the shove, seeming to snap out of it.  She looked around, blinking in confusion.  "Er... What..." she muttered, looking quite lost now.  Opal let out an 'ugh,' and quickly exited the room with an exaggerated eye roll.  This mare was really starting to get on her nerves.

Sparkle stood completely still, her large, innocent eyes locked in a blank stare.  She had no idea what had just happened.

Jcfraven

*Whoops, kind of died on you guys.

Having been a bit blank for a bit, but having entered the pantry Lunar and Raven looked around, Raven noticing the fallen Sparkle way too late, and going over to her.

"I must have been distracted..are you alright?"Raven asks.

Purple

Quote from: Jcfraven on 2016 Oct 26, 20:08:06
*Whoops, kind of died on you guys.

Having been a bit blank for a bit, but having entered the pantry Lunar and Raven looked around, Raven noticing the fallen Sparkle way too late, and going over to her.

"I must have been distracted..are you alright?"Raven asks.

Sparkle nodded, giving Raven a small smile.  "Yeah, i'm fine!  Don't worry!"  She said, seemingly back to her normal self.  She still had no idea what was going on, but she didn't seem to really care either.  With her mind going back to food, Sparkle looked around her.  "  How about we get something to eat?  I dunno about you guys, but i'm starving!"  She said, now addressing everyone in the room as she wandered down the seemingly endless halls of food.  She immediately went and tried to find any Strawberry Shortcake available in the room.  With such large stock and variety, she was sure they would have some of her favorite delicacy.

Jcfraven

Quote from: Purple on 2016 Oct 26, 20:22:09
Sparkle nodded, giving Raven a small smile.  "Yeah, i'm fine!  Don't worry!"  She said, seemingly back to her normal self.  She still had no idea what was going on, but she didn't seem to really care either.  With her mind going back to food, Sparkle looked around her.  "  How about we get something to eat?  I dunno about you guys, but i'm starving!"  She said, now addressing everyone in the room as she wandered down the seemingly endless halls of food.  She immediately went and tried to find any Strawberry Shortcake available in the room.  With such large stock and variety, she was sure they would have some of her favorite delicacy.

"Honestly, I am not too hungry, given the circumstances. If you want anything in particular though, I could help find it," Raven offers.

Purple

Quote from: Jcfraven on 2016 Oct 26, 20:24:38
"Honestly, I am not too hungry, given the circumstances. If you want anything in particular though, I could help find it," Raven offers.

"Thanks!  If you happen to stumble across any Strawberry Shortcake, let me know."  Sparkle called behind her as she wandered, really only half paying attention.  Her brain was on cake now, and once she was on cake, there was no getting her off until she found it.

Jcfraven

Quote from: Purple on 2016 Oct 26, 20:27:49
"Thanks!  If you happen to stumble across any Strawberry Shortcake, let me know."  Sparkle called behind her as she wandered, really only half paying attention.  Her brain was on cake now, and once she was on cake, there was no getting her off until she found it.

Chuckling a bit, Raven says "Alright," and begins to search for the cake in question.

Gamepaw

Game, waddled off on his own and explored the foods, finding little name tags on certain parts. Walking past the wolf was was sure that he recognized the names, but paid them little attention. Until he found his own name however. There was no way they could have known his name without talking to him, but he paid little attention to the thought as he looked the items adorning the shelves.

Pie.

Jcfraven

2016 Oct 26, 22:33:10 #219 Last Edit: 2016 Oct 26, 23:18:05 by Jcfraven
'Shall we initiate Plan B?'
'...'
'Silence is rather unbecoming of you.'
'You usually tell me to stop talking.'
'Point taken, but your input is still valuable.'
'Well, then I do n-'
'Unless it is an objection to it.'
'..fine.'
'Splendid!'

Dropping into a more mellow stance, as though apologetic(using the emotions of Lunar's proper self), Lunar(?) goes to Sparkle, and writes, extending her hoof: 'Hey..I am sorry about earlier. I think the stress of the game is getting to me. Any possibility of friendship?'

Go Up