The Nonary Game (Closed Sign-Up "Thriller")

Started by Chromastone64, 2016 Oct 16, 14:27:39

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Jcfraven

Quote from: Purple on 2016 Oct 25, 14:06:00
((sorry guys, i was out for a couple hours XP))

Opal smirked at Lunar's sudden change in attitude.  "That's not a bad idea actually..." she said, sounding intrigued.

Opal simply watched the chaos play out, actually enjoying herself a little bit.  She had no idea where this sudden change in Lunar's attitude had come from, but she liked it.  Having competitors in her field made this whole thing more exciting.

Sparkle was suddenly stricken with fear at the statement, her eyes bulging as her entire body stiffened.  Being stuck in a coma for that long sounded... Well, terrible!  She couldn't imagine being away from home for so long...

Even Opal, who was generally unshaken by anything, was rattled by this idea.  However, seeing that everyone else was scared, she took this as her chance to take the lead and appear strong.  "Hah!  You really think i'm afraid of that?  You must be joking," she chuckled, a smug look on her face.  "In fact, this makes the whole game even more fun!  Adds a bit of tension," she adds, sounding thrilled by the new addition.

*It is fine.

Raven was too occupied to notice Sparkle this time, awaiting the response from the bunny, ignoring the bombastic Opal.

"Lunar" looks at Opal with intrigue after her loud declaration, moving away from her new enemies.
'Well, you might have actually found a pony worth..exploiting.'
'What do you mean?'
'Think about it: We can easily create enough chaos working with her, allowing either both we and her, or simply us, to escape, without harm.'
'But tha-'
'I said not to argue, I know what I am doing.'
'You are right..'
'Of course I am.'

After that conversation within herself, "Lunar" sends a private writing to Opal, which reads: 'You know, you and I are far more on the same page than I realized before. We could work together, and both get out of here safely. All we have to do is, as I wrote before, break some particular bonds, and generate enough chaos to work to our advantage.'

Chromastone64

The rabbit shrugged. "I dunno, that's just what my boss told me. He also told me that's the minimum of how long you'll be asleep. The way I see it? A TON of stuff could happen in two years...Friends could move away, you might not see your pets again, heck, maybe those "oh so special" six'll mess up and the whole world goes BOOM!"
The rabbit started laughing maniacally, before calming again.
"Ahem. So, now, let's move on. In a bit of time, I'm gonna call you all back here for round two. Not soon, though. I'm gonna let you mingle with your new nemesis/BFFs. The next round'll be in about...one hour!" (In the RP, not real time).
Quote from: Purple on 2016 Oct 25, 14:06:00
Even Opal, who was generally unshaken by anything, was rattled by this idea.  However, seeing that everyone else was scared, she took this as her chance to take the lead and appear strong.  "Hah!  You really think i'm afraid of that?  You must be joking," she chuckled, a smug look on her face.  "In fact, this makes the whole game even more fun!  Adds a bit of tension," she adds, sounding thrilled by the new addition.

The rabbit simply stared at Opal, before saying something incredibly quickly, without pause.
"Oh and by the way Icy whoever gets out also gets your cloak did I mention we have that old thing probably I dunno OK SEE YA GUYS WHEEEE!!!"
With that, the rabbit began bouncing around on the screen, before fading away.
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Purple

Quote from: Jcfraven on 2016 Oct 25, 14:21:35
*It is fine.

Raven was too occupied to notice Sparkle this time, awaiting the response from the bunny, ignoring the bombastic Opal.

"Lunar" looks at Opal with intrigue after her loud declaration, moving away from her new enemies.
'Well, you might have actually found a pony worth..exploiting.'
'What do you mean?'
'Think about it: We can easily create enough chaos working with her, allowing either both we and her, or simply us, to escape, without harm.'
'But tha-'
'I said not to argue, I know what I am doing.'
'You are right..'
'Of course I am.'

After that conversation within herself, "Lunar" sends a private writing to Opal, which reads: 'You know, you and I are far more on the same page than I realized before. We could work together, and both get out of here safely. All we have to do is, as I wrote before, break some particular bonds, and generate enough chaos to work to our advantage.'

Opal turned to Lunar, smirking with delight.  "Y'know what?  I like the way you think," she said, speaking in a low tone to be sure nopony else was listening.  After a small dramatic pause, a devious smile appeared on her face. "Let's do it."  She said, really starting to like the situation she was in.  She had picked up on a bit of malicious intent behind Lunar's compromise, but she could easily avoid being used simply by staying aware of her surroundings and using proper caution.

LunarDusk

Spoiler: show

The ground by Opal rumbled for only a brief second due to 2 heavy steps from the stallion Iron who stood behind her. He looked down as his body was casting a shadow over the mare with stern face and spoke up in a cold tone.

"Tension...You do know that if those who are in coma's will be left behind that would be fine for you so do as you please. However... if you do anything funny and I catch..."
*he leaned closer*
"I will put you down under on the spot"
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Jcfraven

Quote from: Purple on 2016 Oct 25, 14:30:28
Opal turned to Lunar, smirking with delight.  "Y'know what?  I like the way you think," she said, speaking in a low tone to be sure nopony else was listening.  After a small dramatic pause, a devious smile appeared on her face. "Let's do it."  She said, really starting to like the situation she was in.  She had picked up on a bit of malicious intent behind Lunar's compromise, but she could easily avoid being used simply by staying aware of her surroundings and using proper caution.

'Good to hear you agree,' She replies in writing.

Purple

2016 Oct 25, 14:58:24 #165 Last Edit: 2016 Oct 25, 15:01:41 by Purple
Quote from: Jcfraven on 2016 Oct 25, 14:51:15
'Good to hear you agree,' She replies in writing.

Smirking, Opal remained silent, not wanting to give the others any hint as to what was going on.

Quote from: LunarDusk on 2016 Oct 25, 14:35:37
Spoiler: show

The ground by Opal rumbled for only a brief second due to 2 heavy steps from the stallion Iron who stood behind her. He looked down as his body was casting a shadow over the mare with stern face and spoke up in a cold tone.

"Tension...You do know that if those who are in coma's will be left behind that would be fine for you so do as you please. However... if you do anything funny and I catch..."
*he leaned closer*
"I will put you down under on the spot"

Opal turned to face Iron, looking him directly in the eye.  She seemed completely unfazed by the stallion's obvious intimidation tactics.  "He can't be serious.  Is he serious?  Oh my gosh, he is serious!  Oh this is hilarious. Listen, I know you think you're scary, and i'm sure you could easily scare some little fillies or something, but let me make something clear to you.  You don't scare me a bit." She said, her voice full of sarcasm and salt.  "Frankly, i'm not stupid enough to try and mess with you ignorant ponies.  You're hardly worth the trouble!  And even if I did want to mess with you, there wouldn't be any point to it!  So, I suggest you mind your own business."  She finished, with just a hint of intimidation in her voice.  Without another word, she simply walked away from Iron, winking at Lunar as she made her way back to the group.  By the time they were out of here, she would have every single pony in this room wrapped around her little finger.  Or, hoof, as the case may be. 

((small edit: putting the posts in a bit of an order so it makes a bit more sense ^^; ))

LunarDusk

Iron smirked at the mares response and retaliation and spoke something that would get her attention as she was leaving while sneering.
"Ha, quite the hypocrite if you want to say ignorant...I've begin to question those rumors I've heard of an ice mage of the crystal mountains. I assumed one of your title would have a lot more dignity and a worthy foe. But this? Ha compared to others I've seen you're only foal turned sour over losing their husband to later on in a fit of grief and insecurity proclaim their self as a dangerous ruler. But if its true if you're cloak is what actually gives you that power, even with it I see no threat from you but only you trying to make up for it by trying to make yourself the real deal while utterly defenseless."

"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Gamepaw

Game watched the commotion from the side of a nearby chair, luckily he was still treated as somewhat of a dumb animal, so a lot of their anger wasn't pointed at him.

(Could make Game talk through magical bracelet if wants, might be easier fro some people to work with him as a character :3)

Jcfraven

Quote from: LunarDusk on 2016 Oct 25, 17:05:42
Iron smirked at the mares response and retaliation and spoke something that would get her attention as she was leaving while sneering.
"Ha, quite the hypocrite if you want to say ignorant...I've begin to question those rumors I've heard of an ice mage of the crystal mountains. I assumed one of your title would have a lot more dignity and a worthy foe. But this? Ha compared to others I've seen you're only foal turned sour over losing their husband to later on in a fit of grief and insecurity proclaim their self as a dangerous ruler. But if its true if you're cloak is what actually gives you that power, even with it I see no threat from you but only you trying to make up for it by trying to make yourself the real deal while utterly defenseless."

'Oo, drama!'
'Are you not going to defend her?!'
'Well, the stallion is not wrong, you know.'
'I know, but you were saying you were going to work with her.'
'For once, you are right.'

Stepping in between the two, "Lunar" writes to Iron: 'While I would love to watch you try to intimidate this mare, let me save us both a lot of time. You go away, I deal with her, you handle her how you want, and I shall do the same. Everyone wins, now would that not be just swell?'

LunarDusk

With a nod and no word iron turned around and left.
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Purple

Quote from: LunarDusk on 2016 Oct 25, 17:05:42

Opal froze in her tracks, not looking back.  There was no way he could possibly have known about...

That stallion was about to go through a world of hurt.

Quote from: Jcfraven on 2016 Oct 25, 21:56:46
'Oo, drama!'
'Are you not going to defend her?!'
'Well, the stallion is not wrong, you know.'
'I know, but you were saying you were going to work with her.'
'For once, you are right.'

Stepping in between the two, "Lunar" writes to Iron: 'While I would love to watch you try to intimidate this mare, let me save us both a lot of time. You go away, I deal with her, you handle her how you want, and I shall do the same. Everyone wins, now would that not be just swell?'

Opal had been about to charge into Iron and attack him with full physical force, but hearing Lunar speaking up had stopped her for some reason.  Taking a deep breath, she continued walking, acting unfazed.  Before rejoining the group, she turned back to Iron, her eyes literally glowing with hatred.  Soon after, He began to hear a voice in his head.  A voice that would strike fear into the hearts of even the strongest of ponies.

[glow=blue,9,300]You....

You do not KNOW what you have done. 

But MARK MY WORDS.

Next chance I get, I will DESTROY YOU.

And you will never see the light of day.[/glow]

As the mare's eyes stopped glowing, she turned back, rejoining the group.  She seemed to be visibly shaken.  Noticing Opal's subtle distress, Sparkle gave Opal a sympathetic look.  She didn't know what had just happened, but the mare seemed to be even cold her now. 

The entire room seemed to drop in temperature.

Jcfraven

Quote from: Purple on 2016 Oct 25, 22:47:39
Opal froze in her tracks, not looking back.  There was no way he could possibly have known about...

That stallion was about to go through a world of hurt.

Opal had been about to charge into Iron and attack him with full physical force, but hearing Lunar speaking up had stopped her for some reason.  Taking a deep breath, she continued walking, acting unfazed.  Before rejoining the group, she turned back to Iron, her eyes literally glowing with hatred.  Soon after, He began to hear a voice in his head.  A voice that would strike fear into the hearts of even the strongest of ponies.

[glow=blue,9,300]You....

You do not KNOW what you have done. 

But MARK MY WORDS.

Next chance I get, I will DESTROY YOU.

And you will never see the light of day.[/glow]

As the mare's eyes stopped glowing, she turned back, rejoining the group.  She seemed to be visibly shaken.  Noticing Opal's subtle distress, Sparkle gave Opal a sympathetic look.  She didn't know what had just happened, but the mare seemed to be even cold her now. 

The entire room seemed to drop in temperature.

*Hard to hear a mute writing with magic in the air :p.

After mulling over the Bunny's response, Raven awakes from his stupor, and notices both the off-putting movement of Lunar as she walked away from Iron, of whom looked a bit annoyed. He also noticed a bit of a chill, but assumed it was his imagination. What did surprise him though, was Opal looking..shaken, as opposed to her usual haughty, annoying nature. Deciding to try to swallow the past a bit, he trots over to her, and simply asks: "Are you alright?"

LunarDusk

Iron looked up to notice that the room temperature had changed when he had approached the couch that Raven had left.
So that seems to have triggered her at the point she's bypassed the magic hold... he thought

If thats the case...then so be it, I'll be waiting to face you with every strength when that day comes

From this point on all ties with every pony had gone sour and things were going to get tense. Most likely this is exactly what the Bunny was hoping for. All Iron could do right now was stand but he  couch and watch the conversation as means of waiting this out.
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Chromastone64

Quote from: Gamepaw on 2016 Oct 25, 17:38:17
Game watched the commotion from the side of a nearby chair, luckily he was still treated as somewhat of a dumb animal, so a lot of their anger wasn't pointed at him.

(Could make Game talk through magical bracelet if wants, might be easier fro some people to work with him as a character :3)

(Sure)
The bunny flashed back on screen for a second.
"OH! I completely forgot! Boop!" He made like he pressed a small, imaginary button. "There! Now the dog can talk."
He then looked around a bit. "Hey, it's getting a bit colder in here. Lemme just fix that."
The room temperature rose suddenly, almsot like a hot flush.
"But, lemme just remind you all; If I catch ANYBUNNY somehow using magic aside form ol' Luny Sonny here, you'll instantly drop to zero points."
The bunny then cleared his throat, before adding. "Why do I even do that? I don't have a throat! ANYWAY! Time to announce the next teams you'll be in! IIIIIIIIIITTTTSSSSSS...!"

Azure, Opal, and Game!
Raven, Nightbright, and Nightshade!
Lunar, Iron, and Sparkle!

I'll be telling you who'll be against who when it comes to the round, but for now, be sure to get to know your new buddies REAL GOOD. Bye!"
With that, the bunny vanished again.
Azure let out a small gulp and a quick glance at Opal. While at first, he simply found her pompous and irritating, he now was quite intimidated by her, leaving him to dread going against her, if it came to that.
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Purple

Quote from: Jcfraven on 2016 Oct 25, 22:59:06
*Hard to hear a mute writing with magic in the air :p.

After mulling over the Bunny's response, Raven awakes from his stupor, and notices both the off-putting movement of Lunar as she walked away from Iron, of whom looked a bit annoyed. He also noticed a bit of a chill, but assumed it was his imagination. What did surprise him though, was Opal looking..shaken, as opposed to her usual haughty, annoying nature. Deciding to try to swallow the past a bit, he trots over to her, and simply asks: "Are you alright?"

((whoops!  My bad ^^; I was in the writing zone Lol, totally forgot about that for a second  X3))

Opal did not meet eyes with Raven, purposely trying to act independent.  "I am fine." she said, her voice oddly quiet.

Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2016 Oct 26, 09:12:44
(Sure)
The bunny flashed back on screen for a second.
"OH! I completely forgot! Boop!" He made like he pressed a small, imaginary button. "There! Now the dog can talk."
He then looked around a bit. "Hey, it's getting a bit colder in here. Lemme just fix that."
The room temperature rose suddenly, almsot like a hot flush.
"But, lemme just remind you all; If I catch ANYBUNNY somehow using magic aside form ol' Luny Sonny here, you'll instantly drop to zero points."
The bunny then cleared his throat, before adding. "Why do I even do that? I don't have a throat! ANYWAY! Time to announce the next teams you'll be in! IIIIIIIIIITTTTSSSSSS...!"

Azure, Opal, and Game!
Raven, Nightbright, and Nightshade!
Lunar, Iron, and Sparkle!

I'll be telling you who'll be against who when it comes to the round, but for now, be sure to get to know your new buddies REAL GOOD. Bye!"
With that, the bunny vanished again.
Azure let out a small gulp and a quick glance at Opal. While at first, he simply found her pompous and irritating, he now was quite intimidated by her, leaving him to dread going against her, if it came to that.

Opal seemed to stumble at the sudden increase in heat, nearly falling to the ground.  She hated hot temperatures, and couldn't stand anything above winter weather.  Her dread grew even worse as she heard who she was up against.  She didn't really understand why a wolf was here, or why he was one of the victims.  She didn't really are much, but it seemed rather unfair to make him one of the victims.  ...Wait, how was he even going to vote?  Was he even able to reach the screen?  And how would--

Opal shook off her train of thought, refocusing on the room around her.  Noticing Azure glance at her, she walked over to him, looking rather upset from earlier still, and unintentionally appearing quite frightening.   Great, i'm stuck with the Changeling Queen's lackey? ...Well, at least he's not as annoying as everyone else.  She thought as she approached.  Finally reaching the colt, she tried to give him a friendly look, but couldn't muster the strength to lift her cheek muscles enough to smile, which ended up causing a look of dread instead. "...Hi." She muttered, sounding just as exhausted as she looked.  The sudden heat of the room had physically weakened her, and it was starting to show.

Gulping, Sparkle glanced over at Lunar and Iron.  Next to Opal, those two seemed to be the scariest ponies here, especially as of recent.  Lunar hadn't seemed so bad before, but something seemed off about her now.  Sitting down on the ground, she simply avoided eye contact with them (and subsequently, everyone else) remaining in her own thoughts until it was time.

LunarDusk

After the teams were announced Iron started to saunter over to Sparkle. He leaned down to her to say something due to her trying to avoid eye contact.
"...You're frightened are you not?..."
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Chromastone64

Azure was clearly uneasy as Opal approached, but took a deep breath, trying to compose himself finally. If there was one thing he admitted Nightshade did right, it was keeping a level head.
"Um...hi..." He said, before turning to her. He was still quite scared, but with the increasingly sour atmosphere, he wanted to at least seem like a decent person. Plus, admittidly, I would be good to have someone like Opal on his side.
"So...why...do you think we...were all brought here?" He stammered, trying to start a conversation.

Gamepaw

Game tilted his head, confused by the strange rabbit, before thinking of the slight insult. "I`m not a dog." The pudgy canine stated, not happy with being confused.

Jcfraven

Quote from: Purple on 2016 Oct 26, 09:31:22
Gulping, Sparkle glanced over at Lunar and Iron.  Next to Opal, those two seemed to be the scariest ponies here, especially as of recent.  Lunar hadn't seemed so bad before, but something seemed off about her now.  Sitting down on the ground, she simply avoided eye contact with them (and subsequently, everyone else) remaining in her own thoughts until it was time.

'It seems we may have a chance to have a little..fun.'
'You mean..Sparkle?'
'Of course. That Raven pony is highly defensive of her, harming her would be very amusing.'
'But she did n-'
'She is causing us problems, because we are still here. That is all the motive needed. We need to escape, she does not.'
'She is sti-'
'What? Another pony? What is your point? Do you not want to get back to your life, safe and sound?'
'Well, yes, b-'
'Then there you go. It is time to initiate the next phase.'
'...'

Moving over to Sparkle, seeing the other part of the grouping over there as well "Lunar" writes to the mare, to her vision: 'Hello again Sparkle, it seems as though we are now in a voting group together. You seem like a good pony, I can see why that Raven is infatuated with you. Pray tell, though, are you simply..leading him on?

Jcfraven

Going over to Nightshade, as Nightbright seems lost, Raven says: "I am not quite sure if we properly met or not. My name is Raven, pleasure to meet you."

Go Up