Who is Princess Skyla?

Started by Weatherboy1, 2013 Feb 19, 19:08:04

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Weatherboy1

I've been hearing little things about this "princess Skyla" but who is she? I've never her on the show? Or have I?

ShadowHeart

I've seen pics of her but there vectors of Sweetie Belle. I thought that she was going to be in the Princess Coronation as the princess being crowned but long before the ep., I learned I was wrong.....She's supposedly Cadence's daughter...I wonder if she's fan made

Join the changeling herd, or she'll devour your love!

The Silent Wolf

Quote from: ShadowHeart on 2013 Feb 19, 19:15:10
I've seen pics of her but there vectors of Sweetie Belle. I thought that she was going to be in the Princess Coronation as the princess being crowned but long before the ep., I learned I was wrong.....She's supposedly Cadence's daughter...I wonder if she's fan made
Naw, she ain't fan made, I saw her at Walmart. :]
If The Silent Wolf is to long, just call me Kake

Skype if you happen to want to talk to me: Pokemonvskirby
I'm a little seal nerd, short and stout, here is my flipper, here is my snout~

Serrated Jelly

Well Shinning Armor and Cadence didn't waste much time there... :3 I wonder when Skyla will be in the show then... And is Twilight gona be angry at her brother again for NOT telling her, again.  :I  If so, I'm starting to see a pattern.

Well, we'll find out when it comes out.  :]
Love, Peace, and Mtn. Dew

Bravo 658

Don't try to associate the toys and the show with each other... the toy branch doesn't have a clue what they're doing.

Book Smarts

Quote from: Bravo 539 on 2013 Feb 19, 20:10:03
Don't try to associate the toys and the show with each other... the toy branch doesn't have a clue what they're doing.

The toys have actually been connected with the show, a Cadence toy hinted at Crystal Pony existence way before Season 3 was announced.

Bravo 658

Yeah, but bear in mind that you're talking about the toy makers who gave Princess Celestia a pink coat and ethereal wings. lol

Book Smarts

2013 Feb 19, 20:43:56 #7 Last Edit: 2013 Jun 29, 01:30:07 by Book Smarts
Quote from: Bravo 539 on 2013 Feb 19, 20:24:52
Yeah, but bear in mind that you're talking about the toy makers who gave Princess Celestia a pink coat and ethereal wings. lol

True, I think the appearance of bronies caused Hasbro to quickly get their act together with the toy department  lol

Bravo 658

Heheh... if only.  I'm not seeing much difference around here.

Rad Thunder

I keep forgetting her name. And if she's Cadance and Shining's foal, and she shows up in Season 4 (let's say the premiere), we got some questions:

1. How long has time passed from the Coronation to when the premiere takes place?
2. How long do ponies actually age in accordance to human years and such?
3. Will she play any part in this supposed continued story arc of Season 4?

Serrated Jelly

Quote from: Rad Thunder on 2013 Feb 19, 20:49:47
I keep forgetting her name. And if she's Cadance and Shining's foal, and she shows up in Season 4 (let's say the premiere), we got some questions:

1. How long has time passed from the Coronation to when the premiere takes place?
2. How long do ponies actually age in accordance to human years and such?
3. Will she play any part in this supposed continued story arc of Season 4?

Ahh point.  :I  I didn't think of that.
Love, Peace, and Mtn. Dew

Lord of Madness

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2013 Feb 19, 20:43:56

True, I think the appearance of bronies caused Hasbro to quickly get their together with the toy department  lol

o 3o

Chishio Kunrin

Hasbro's toy branch logic: Pink ponies sell more. Princesses sell more. Therefore, pink princesses sell more. I think the fact that the commercials for and boxes of pink Celestia toys had white Celestia on them showed that they knew her coat is white. o_o They just didn't care.

You're right, though. Skyla might not appear in the show. But there's still a tiny possibility (about 0.000000000001% chance) that she could. o_O

Huh... An image search for the Skyla toy has brought me to a page that also shows a So Soft Newborn of a pony named Apple Sprout. That kind of decreases the chances that Skyla will appear in the show, unless Apple Sprout was at the reunion or something.
There's also So Soft Sunny Daze based on G3 Sunny Daze, from 2011.

Looks like bronies have already taken to Skyla, though. lol

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

McSleuthburger

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2013 Feb 20, 05:35:29

Hasbro's toy branch logic: Pink ponies sell more. Princesses sell more. Therefore, pink princesses sell more. I think the fact that the commercials for and boxes of pink Celestia toys had white Celestia on them showed that they knew her coat is white. o_o They just didn't care.

You're right, though. Skyla might not appear in the show. But there's still a tiny possibility (about 0.000000000001% chance) that she could. o_O

Huh... An image search for the Skyla toy has brought me to a page that also shows a So Soft Newborn of a pony named Apple Sprout. That kind of decreases the chances that Skyla will appear in the show, unless Apple Sprout was at the reunion or something.
There's also So Soft Sunny Daze based on G3 Sunny Daze, from 2011.

Looks like bronies have already taken to Skyla, though. lol

I would think if the Skyla toys sell well then they would maybe incorporate her into the show, if the toys dont sell well then they will just pretend it never happened
Ye-olde ex mod
You've just been McSleuthburgered!

Ahaut

Either that or they could put her in the show to boost her sales if she doesn't sell as much initially.

Lord of Madness

Quote from: Ahaut on 2013 Feb 20, 09:49:49
Either that or they could put her in the show to boost her sales if she doesn't sell as much initially.

O3o

Vertigo,

When they showed the toy on ED there were rumars they were Cadences dauter.

paintypalette

Listen guys, let me clear some stuff up even though this thread has not been used in a while. Princess Skyla is cadance's and shining armour's duaghter.  SPOILER ALERT: she will apear in the season 4 episode known as "Meet Princess Skyla". It is to be episode 4. I also know alot more about season 4. Let's just say you guys will be in for quite a few treats...  ;)

Weatherboy1

Quote from: paintypalette on 2013 Jun 28, 22:34:15
Listen guys, let me clear some stuff up even though this thread has not been used in a while. Princess Skyla is cadance's and shining armour's duaghter.  SPOILER ALERT: she will apear in the season 4 episode known as "Meet Princess Skyla". It is to be episode 4. I also know alot more about season 4. Let's just say you guys will be in for quite a few treats...  ;)

Where did you get this info?

Blues-Music

Quote from: paintypalette on 2013 Jun 28, 22:34:15
i really doubt that's the case. I think something like equestria daily would get that info way before a brony could. Would you mind giving us the info and the source? Because it would be impossible for one person to know about season 4 this early

Go Up