Want to play?

Started by SweBow, 2012 Sep 21, 21:42:31

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Ryo_D_Disk

This is The best possible thing (next to the full release of course  ovO))

FimFan14

Will we only be able to play next weekend, or is it a 'download and play whenever' sort of deal?

Lord of Madness

im pretty sure its only for a limited time for now.

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: FimFan14 on 2012 Sep 22, 10:13:56
Will we only be able to play next weekend, or is it a 'download and play whenever' sort of deal?

What Madness said. It'll just be for the weekend, since they seem to mostly want to test the servers' strength and ability to withstand a large number of players at once. After that, we probably won't have access again until it comes out for Beta testing.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Ahaut

Kthxbai next weekend's homework  :]

Weatherboy1

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Sep 22, 10:46:33

What Madness said. It'll just be for the weekend, since they seem to mostly want to test the servers' strength and ability to withstand a large number of players at once. After that, we probably won't have access again until it comes out for Beta testing.

That's why we must document everything!

SweBow

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2012 Sep 22, 09:59:43
Will it automatically run on Mac or do you have to use Windows?

We will actually hand out the OSX version too! We wish everyone to be able to stresstest our servers.

But please people, remember that The Road To Alpha have the latest systems etc. So it means the fighting mechanic for example isn't implemented yet.

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Weatherboy1 on 2012 Sep 22, 11:07:24
Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Sep 22, 10:46:33

That's why we must document everything!

YESSS! I'll take screenshots! ovO Though, we have to remember everything is subject to change. But I guess that's even more reason to document because that could be the last time we see it the way it is. :3

Lusterless Nova

I remember seeing flying for the pegasi, running for earth ponies and fireballs for unicorns.
Any else abilities we can expect?

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Lusterless Nova on 2012 Sep 22, 11:19:13
I remember seeing flying for the pegasi, running for earth ponies and fireballs for unicorns.
Any else abilities we can expect?

Won't know until Friday when they show off their new updates at Canterlot Gardens. :)

The Wandering Magus

O: *puts note on calendar* :D
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

SweBow

Quote from: Lord of Madness on 2012 Sep 22, 10:42:53
im pretty sure its only for a limited time for now.

For sometime during the 28th to sometime during the 30th.

RF941

Awesome! Now i can't wait to play the game. Maybe I could take some screenshots of the places to enrich the wiki ^-^

Ründo

yay for progress.  I look forward to next weekend. sadly the game probably will crash frequently. mainly because everypony WILL be on; a lot.
Currently: staring into space
Was: working on Tekner's MLP Minecraft Mod
Playing: Minecraft, Space Engineers, Cities: Skylines

Snowy

I forgot about crashing. Oh well. I'm just going to have to restart my computer before I get on so it can be nice and fresh for me to get on. I know it wont help but, it should help a little with lagging. If I had to download it now,  I wouldn't stay on long. I haven't restarted my computer for some time now. More like going on four weeks.

But I cant WAIT. The more I think about it, the more I cant wait. When I fist saw it I thought I could handle the wait. Kind of like this:

"Its opening for the weekend!?! YAY!! Its only going to take a week, then I can play, not much waiting. ^-^"

*Now*

"...Oh my GOSH. How long does it take for a week to past!? D:"

((Thanks everyone for the pictures ^-^))

Book Smarts

Quote from: SweBow on 2012 Sep 22, 11:16:57
We will actually hand out the OSX version too! We wish everyone to be able to stresstest our servers.

ALL OF MY YES!!

You guys rock, I can't wait to find those evil bugs and glitches  :D

Weatherboy1

BRACE YOURSELVES! THE BRONIES ARE COMING!

Giggle Tail

*spits hot coffee all over my laptop*

*buys a new laptop, configures it, re-installs Google Chrome and comes back to this forum thread*

Will write lighthearted, random comedy stories for fun.

Giggle's OCs

SweBow

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2012 Sep 22, 12:02:59
Quote from: SweBow on 2012 Sep 22, 11:16:57

ALL OF MY YES!!

You guys rock, I can't wait to find those evil bugs and glitches  :D

We wish NOT to get any bug reports. This is a strict stress test on our servers. We know about most, if not all of the bugs so far.

Sonic Heart

This is definitely a nice surprise  :D
Also the forum looks shinier  :3

Go Up