Want to play?

Started by SweBow, 2012 Sep 21, 21:42:31

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

NightlyMoon

Soo.... We can install the game now?  :/ If it's true then...... :3 this is gunna be SOO AWSOME!  lol
Sticks and stones may break my bones but I'll defeat your knive-like words.

NightlyMoon

waiiit...... TEY CLOSED IT?!  O: NOOOOOOOOO!!!! I HAVE WAITED EVER SINCE I SAW THE FIRST TRAILER ON YOUTUBE! NOW HOW WILL I KEEP MYSELF OCCUPIED!?  D: DD: :c

Chishio Kunrin

They were only doing it for Friday through Sunday, just as a Pre-Alpha stress test for the servers. X3

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

NightlyMoon

Ohh.....  :P I feel like a complete wierdo  lol

NightlyMoon

Also my puter says it is not downloadable at this time  ovO So I cannot download it. I already have a pony made up but thats only on general zoie's thing and besides how cool will it be when my puter stops glitching lol

Lusterless Nova

Guys. i really think you should close this. Looks like some are confused by the fact that it is still opened.

But anyway.
It was really fun to play while we could. i was surprised at the selection of cutie marks. You even had one that reminded me of mine. Didn't see that one coming. I made some nice screens of my pony and now i will wait for the open beta.

Until next time.

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Lusterless Nova on 2012 Oct 01, 17:59:19
Guys. i really think you should close this. Looks like some are confused by the fact that it is still opened.

But anyway.
It was really fun to play while we could. i was surprised at the selection of cutie marks. You even had one that reminded me of mine. Didn't see that one coming. I made some nice screens of my pony and now i will wait for the open beta.

Until next time.

And just think, there will likely be even more cutie marks than that when Beta comes out! O: Probably lots more!

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Snowy

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Oct 01, 18:04:29
Quote from: Lusterless Nova on 2012 Oct 01, 17:59:19

But anyway.

Until next time.

And just think, there will likely be even more cutie marks than that when Beta comes out! O: Probably lots more!

I hope I find one of a snowflake in beta, I had to use three ice shards for my cutie mark, and about half the ponies that had the word "Ice" or "Snow" in there names had that one. Not that it bothered me but still. And like I said it many other post...I hope they add a luna hair style  :P and a snow leopard...
((Thanks everyone for the pictures ^-^))

Lord of Madness

NightlyMoon

I hope they Put a weight bar so you can change the weight or mabey even a way to change the head style c'ause my ponie's head is like princess Candance's  as well as her body shape.... but she has eyes like zacora and neon green eyes. WHY AM I EVEN EXPLAINING THE WAY MY PEGASUS LOOKS AM I THAT BORED!?  :I :I :I :I :o :o :o I guess I am  D: NOOOOOOOOO! I'm gunna end up like Uncle Dave! I don't wanna be stuck to a chair! D: DD:

NightlyMoon

Erm Madness.... No effence but your pony looks like a cannibal..... O: It's kinda scaring me...... O.O are you a cannibal?

dreadman

how do i play the file :c

SapphirePony

Quote from: dreadman on 2012 Oct 01, 18:26:23
how do i play the file :c
The stress test is over  :c

NightlyMoon

Mez sorry but you can't I never even played it But they have put it under the wing... hoof... horn whatever and now we gots to wait till teh beta  D:

Night Glider

It was fun while it lasted :c

Pet's name: Goldenpaw
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Let's watch her grow :D

Weatherboy1

Now I'm hungry for more!  >:O  O:  ovO  D: DD:  >A< <<<<<<< all my emotions at the end. Now I just want more!  ovO but alas, I understand why you want to wait  :c

Kit

Thank you everypony who helped us test this past weekend!  <3  We had a great time and found yummy bugs to munch on. :P  There is no public testing now.  No game access.  None.  Zilch.

Thanks!  :D

*le lock*

Go Up