The ponies' pets sign up/OOC

Started by MrSpyro, 2014 Jun 13, 22:40:40

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Zander Slade

I'm gonna have a golem but i need help deciding what type.

Mana
Metal
Stone

The decision will change the name, personality, and abilitys.

blobking156

2014 Jun 17, 14:31:36 #41 Last Edit: 2014 Jun 17, 15:56:42 by blobking156
Name: Ammy
Owner's name: Inked Quill
Animal (mythical creatures are allowed): Siberian husky
Appearance:Averaged sized, white adult husky.
Abilities, if any: Well, she's bigger than most dog breeds, if that's any help. Heavy shedding? Sitting on command?
Personality (optional): Very friendly,but not Oh-my-gosh-jump-all-over-you friendly.

Side  note: Named after the japanese sun goddess Amateratsu in the form she appears inthe game "Okami" not actually a sun goddess, though.

EDIT: added this. because i like playing as small things

Name: Guinness[pun because guinea pigs.]
Owner's name:  Quill
Animal (mythical creatures are allowed): Guinea Pig
Appearance: brown, about five and a half inches long, and two and a half inches tall
Abilities, if any: Being small, and climbing walls. that rhymes!
Personality (optional): a bit reclusive at times, but most of the time he's willing to interact with ponies and other things.

Grizzly

Quote from: Zander Slade on 2014 Jun 16, 20:17:34
I'm gonna have a golem but i need help deciding what type.

Mana
Metal
Stone

The decision will change the name, personality, and abilitys.

er... metal

anyway, how am i supposed to join you guys?
The most common accident is the one noone expects.

LunarDusk

You can just pass by since we're all in one place pretty much
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

blobking156

You have to wait for the creator to accept your sign up, right?

LunarDusk

"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Randam Saiko

Animus's second response was directed to answer Yellowpikmin's/Doro's question if he has seen Rainstorm.

Emit, you mischievous little...
My OCs

Grizzly

i literary have absolutely no idea on what to write :c sorry guys. i really feel useless now...
The most common accident is the one noone expects.

Randam Saiko

Maximus is a chameleon, so try inserting him by saying he was invisibly following the group.

Emit, you mischievous little...
My OCs

GoldenTerrabyte

Just have yours bump into the rest of them! It'll all be easy after that!
I'm back

Zander Slade

Name:Steele Dragon
Owner's name:Steam Blade
Animal (mythical creatures are allowed):Inferno Golem
Appearance:This two foot tall golem is made of steel, blackened from the magic magma core that powers the little guy, since magma gives off light, he has a red-orange glow emitting from the various cracks and gaps in his shell.
Abilities, if any: Fire resistant, can store stuff inside his hollow shell, resilient cause his metal shell, Incredible strength, a couple of fire and smoke based attacks.
Personality (optional): Having been made a year ago, he is really curious. He is loyal, but also sarcastic.

Naura

How am I supposed to jump in...
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

Zander Slade

blobking156

the author hasn't been online, meaning that hecan't accept anything. that, and/or he hasn't looked at tis thread.

MrSpyro

Quote from: blobking156 on 2014 Jun 17, 14:31:36
Name: Ammy
Owner's name: Inked Quill
Animal (mythical creatures are allowed): Siberian husky
Appearance:Averaged sized, white adult husky.
Abilities, if any: Well, she's bigger than most dog breeds, if that's any help. Heavy shedding? Sitting on command?
Personality (optional): Very friendly,but not Oh-my-gosh-jump-all-over-you friendly.

Side  note: Named after the japanese sun goddess Amateratsu in the form she appears inthe game "Okami" not actually a sun goddess, though.

EDIT: added this. because i like playing as small things

Name: Guinness[pun because guinea pigs.]
Owner's name:  Quill
Animal (mythical creatures are allowed): Guinea Pig
Appearance: brown, about five and a half inches long, and two and a half inches tall
Abilities, if any: Being small, and climbing walls. that rhymes!
Personality (optional): a bit reclusive at times, but most of the time he's willing to interact with ponies and other things.
Quote from: Zander Slade on 2014 Jun 18, 21:57:31
Name:Steele Dragon
Owner's name:Steam Blade
Animal (mythical creatures are allowed):Inferno Golem
Appearance:This two foot tall golem is made of steel, blackened from the magic magma core that powers the little guy, since magma gives off light, he has a red-orange glow emitting from the various cracks and gaps in his shell.
Abilities, if any: Fire resistant, can store stuff inside his hollow shell, resilient cause his metal shell, Incredible strength, a couple of fire and smoke based attacks.
Personality (optional): Having been made a year ago, he is really curious. He is loyal, but also sarcastic.

Sorry for being irresponsible. Both accepted.
Derp race!
[move] :P[/move]
[move]    :P[/move]
[move]       :P[/move]
[move]          :P[/move]

Rush of MLP

I hope you don't mind...

Name: Timber Shard
Owner's name: Rush
Animal (mythical creatures are allowed): Timberwolf "pup"
Appearance: Looks like any average Timberwolf, only smaller, and with light purple eyes
Abilities, if any: Can reform if destroyed, given enough time; if close enough to Everfree, can call a larger Timberwolf to aid him; is agile
Personality (optional): Is extremely loyal (almost to a fault); is very serious until another gets to know him; a bit impatient once he's ready to move

Other: Timber Shard actually doesn't produce the same odor that other Timberwolves do due to being "tamed" to an extent.

MrSpyro

Quote from: Rush of MLP on 2014 Jul 01, 12:56:20
I hope you don't mind...

Name: Timber Shard
Owner's name: Rush
Animal (mythical creatures are allowed): Timberwolf "pup"
Appearance: Looks like any average Timberwolf, only smaller, and with light purple eyes
Abilities, if any: Can reform if destroyed, given enough time; if close enough to Everfree, can call a larger Timberwolf to aid him; is agile
Personality (optional): Is extremely loyal (almost to a fault); is very serious until another gets to know him; a bit impatient once he's ready to move

Other: Timber Shard actually doesn't produce the same odor that other Timberwolves do due to being "tamed" to an extent.

Accepted
Derp race!

zendayafan111

Name: Kai
Owner's name: Electric Gamer
Animal (mythical creatures are allowed): Kitsune
Appearance: http://thestrangersbookshelf.files.wordpress.com/2013/09/kitsune_by_tatchit-d5wysuy.jpg
Abilities, if any: Can go into ponies and other animals dreams
Personality (optional): Fun, smart, annoying, creative

Name: Yui
Owners name: Solar Bean
Animal: Enfeild
Appearance: http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/215/5/7/heraldic_mythical_creatures_sketchs_by_ninko_the_sage-d6gfh50.jpg ( just look for the enfeild )
Abilities: Can read minds
Personallity: Shy, kind, wise.
Stay Happy!

MrSpyro

Quote from: zendayafan111 on 2014 Jul 03, 16:20:05
Name: Kai
Owner's name: Electric Gamer
Animal (mythical creatures are allowed): Kitsune
Appearance: http://thestrangersbookshelf.files.wordpress.com/2013/09/kitsune_by_tatchit-d5wysuy.jpg
Abilities, if any: Can go into ponies and other animals dreams
Personality (optional): Fun, smart, annoying, creative

Name: Yui
Owners name: Solar Bean
Animal: Enfeild
Appearance: http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/215/5/7/heraldic_mythical_creatures_sketchs_by_ninko_the_sage-d6gfh50.jpg ( just look for the enfeild )
Abilities: Can read minds
Personallity: Shy, kind, wise.

Accepted.
Derp race!

Go Up