Gaming get togethers

Started by Blues-Music, 2012 Oct 24, 06:05:38

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Blues-Music

2012 Oct 24, 06:05:38 Last Edit: 2012 Oct 25, 11:29:51 by Blues-Music
Ever wanted to make some random meetup in games with your fellow forum members?Well now you can.In this thread we will organize meetings , and fun events to do in games.I'm gonna change the events I got planned after a while.When enough people have decided we set everything up , and begin.For the chat I can easily make an IRC channel , or a steam channel.

Note you might need to own a certain console , and game in order to join.

So you guys get started on picking our events while I set everything up.

Current events.
None.We need to pick something that isn't minecraft as its currently down.

Tiger

I voted TF2 even though I'd be too laggy there, because of how far countries are.

I would also suggest Minecraft, that'd be cool.

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

akirawind0

I am not playing TF2 or GTA
but Minecraf, Terraria and L4D 1-2

studying is learning
teach is a ability
Crystal Is Style

Blues-Music

So minecraft got 2 votes , and TF2 got 1.

But what will we do in minecraft?I want to know so I can set up the meeting.Like a popular tekkit server?An empty tekkit server?A popular vanilla server?An empty vanilla server?

Tiger

Empty vanilla server! Tekkit's too complicated!

We'll start right from scratch!

Blues-Music

Quote from: Tiger on 2012 Oct 25, 08:38:10
Empty vanilla server! Tekkit's too complicated!

We'll start right from scratch!
Okay i'm setting it up right now.

Tiger

Awesome, should we skype or just type normally on minecraft?

If I do come on, I probably won't be on long, because timezones.

Blues-Music

Well for games that already have chats in them we use ingame chats.For games with no in game chats I have an IRC we can use.Also the reason I picked minecraft before waiting for other votes is because no one is ever online during this time however i'm going to wait for other votes for other events.Also an event lasts an entire day so no one misses it.

Tiger

Well, if so then the house made in minecraft better be seen near spawn, or else those that enter late won't know where it is.

Then we can make our own village ovO

Blues-Music

2012 Oct 25, 11:23:54 #9 Last Edit: 2012 Oct 25, 11:29:16 by Blues-Music
Okay I can't make a server because my router doesn't support Virtual servers so we can't go on minecraft unless the server was already made.However I can look for a regular server with not much people , and we can all go very far away from spawn.However minecraft just updated , and the site is down.So I don't think minecraft is really an option.

Lord of Madness

I would suggest guild wars 2... but I dont think everyone has the money for the awesome thing o3o

Xeno Aura

Yeah, can't afford Guild Wars 2 I'm afraid lol, not even sure my PC will run it at the moment...

EDIT: It will, but you know.. money. :P

Blues-Music

I'm not allowed to vote on which game we play , but i'm very sad none of you picked SSBB.
So I just posted about it to remind you.

Xeno Aura

Super Smash Bros?

Can't say I've ever played it online lol.

Quote.Also an event lasts an entire day so no one misses it.

*Xeno Aura imagines playing SSB:B for 24 hours straight* Hmmmm...

Darkangel

Quote from: Blues-Music on 2012 Oct 25, 12:51:51
I'm not allowed to vote on which game we play , but i'm very sad none of you picked SSBB.
So I just posted about it to remind you.

If you want to play SSBB with me, PM me when I'm online, because I'm bored and want to play SSBB.
Don't know what to put here.
So I just am typing these words, not knowing what to type here.
Maybe later I'll figure out.

Rissian

Monster Hunter Tri is a pretty fun game to goof off on not sure how many people have the game though.

akirawind0

Well I guess I just Have wait until the Minecraft server is ready Looking forward to it

studying is learning
teach is a ability
Crystal Is Style

LaptopCommandStation

Well so far none of those games interest me but if you guys start one of these I can fire up a ts3(teamspeak) server so you can voice chat, or is that what Skype does?

Blues-Music

Please no gaming get togethers of your own here.Soriku please make a thread about it , and delete that post because I honestly hate it when a pony advertises on the forums.However I would love to murder people , and end their lives without giving them a chance to pray , and say goodbye to their loved ones.It seems like fun.

sorikuXIII

2012 Oct 29, 15:13:29 #19 Last Edit: 2012 Oct 29, 15:26:44 by sorikuXIII
Sorry about that. I figured it counted as a normal get together.  :c..but how the hay was I advertising  :s
Pixel Art:

My OCs

Go Up