Hey guys

Started by SCS, 2012 Sep 27, 19:55:25

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

SCS

Hi everyone, I'm new here. I just learned about this game today, but it looks pretty cool. I'm looking forward to participating in the alpha stress test.

I'm a huge fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic (in fact, the show changed my life, but I won't elaborate on that here), and in turn, I really enjoy checking out the various fan art, fictions, games, etc.

Ryo_D_Disk

Greetings and welcome to the fourms and to LoE please enjoy your time here check out the rules and check out some of the awsome threads theres loads to see and all the time in equestria to see it so stay a while and relax there may be cake

SCS

Quote from: Ryo_D_Disk on 2012 Sep 27, 20:40:40
Greetings and welcome to the fourms and to LoE please enjoy your time here check out the rules and check out some of the awsome threads theres loads to see and all the time in equestria to see it so stay a while and relax there may be cake

Thank you! :D

Lord of Madness

2012 Sep 28, 01:00:32 #3 Last Edit: 2012 Sep 28, 01:06:55 by Lord of Madness

Greetings from Madness!!! If you need any help there is a place with threads for that right Here. There is even a thread where some Ponies ask questions Here. Or you could even ask some of us members, we would be glad to help. Be sure to read the Rules

Hello! my new friend! We all hope the game is as cool as we all know its going to be! and I find it simply wonderful that MLP changed your life for the better. Have a simply wonderful time!

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: SCS on 2012 Sep 27, 19:55:25
Hi everyone, I'm new here. I just learned about this game today, but it looks pretty cool. I'm looking forward to participating in the alpha stress test.

I'm a huge fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic (in fact, the show changed my life, but I won't elaborate on that here), and in turn, I really enjoy checking out the various fan art, fictions, games, etc.
welcome to the forums ^-^  do you roleplay?
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Night Pony

Hello and welcome to LoE!  :D

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Go Up