Snivy
8 (47.1%)
Oshawott
7 (41.2%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Go Down

Sponk

2012 Oct 07, 11:53:52 Last Edit: 2012 Oct 07, 12:00:32 by Sponk

That's right, Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 were released in North America today!
I hate the characters you have to choose from, they look weird..

To get more information on the game, goto this site. ^-^
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pok%C3%A9mon_Black_and_White_Versions_2
Blah blah blah.

SapphirePony

2012 Oct 07, 12:11:17 #1 Last Edit: 2012 Oct 07, 12:15:19 by SapphirePony
o3o I preordered it online, so I have to wait for mine to come in the mail... on wendsday... THIS RUINS MY PREORDING GETTING ON FIRST DAY STREAK! But I seriously love this game already.. I haven't played it yet but I love it already  :3 I just hope the one I preordered has Zekrom.. because if not I'm going to slap nintendo's face because I hate Reshiram  lol *suddenly realizes she might have preordered the wrong one and runs off to check her email, sees she ordered Black 2, calms down and happies* Also.. I can't decide if I should get Snivy or Oshawott this time, I got Oshawott last time and gave him an ironic name "Cuddlebuns" he's a samurott now.  lol

Book Smarts

I'll probably end up getting it used in a couple weeks, I'm very cheap like that  lol

Billow Pillow

I'll be honest here out of all the pokemon games that have been released in north america, this is one of the few ones i actually forgot to preorder.  I may get it eventually, though for the time being think i am going to hold off on buying it though, please be sure to tell me however if the game is really that awesome.  ;)
Senpai Notice me

LOE Craft: Here
My OC: Here
Dragon Cave Click Meow.

Ryo_D_Disk

raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh >:O the Uk still has to wait oh well at least i may be able to afford it after my birthday tis a shame i cant get it for it but meh  ovO

sorikuXIII

Ive been playing the Japanese version on my DS emulator and i have to say they did a good job on the game. it honestly took me to a while to figure out where the first gym was since everything was so new lol
Pixel Art:

My OCs

Book Smarts

Told myself to wait and then my friends pressured me into getting it  :c

I got Black 2

Lord of Madness

I always end up choosing the male character o3o

Tiger

>Don't have DS
>Can't play it
> :c

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

sorikuXIII

Quote from: Tiger on 2012 Oct 12, 00:27:22
>Don't have DS
>Can't play it

Use an Emulator  ovO
Pixel Art:

My OCs

Tiger

Quote from: sorikuXIII on 2012 Oct 12, 00:28:29
Quote from: Tiger on 2012 Oct 12, 00:27:22
>Don't have DS
>Can't play it

Use an Emulator  ovO

Don't go teaching kids bad illegal stuff  >:O

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

sorikuXIII

>A< nooo i didnt mean to  >.<
Pixel Art:

My OCs

Book Smarts

I'm going to have a lucario at such an early level X3

you can find riolu in the farm near the start of the game

sorikuXIII

O: i didnt know that
Pixel Art:

My OCs

Lan Sukasa

I'm hopefully gonna get White 2 within the next week or two. I've been dying to play it!  DD:

Blues-Music

I really want to get a genesect!

Also Lucario had some nerfs for this game.You can get him in the farm yes , but unless you take him to lvl 40 hes practically a magikaro.

Darkangel

I got the game when it came out. ovO For getting it the day it came out, I got this coin thing, I got White 2 and my brother got Black 2. I also have Genesect, but I've been training a Magnemite and now it's a Magnezone level 75 but I beat the champion with my level 100 Sigilyph from Pokemon B/W 1. :P I love how you can link to your B/W 1 and see your old house ovO and the B/W 1 trainer animation is SO AWESOME :3 it's like Red's animation, also it's also awesome that you can battle all the champions ((Including Red)) at the PWT. Also B/W 2 has WAY to many legendaries, all the legendaries I know you can get is:
Spoiler: MASSIVE SPOILER • show
All the Regis ((Including Regigigas))
Uxie, Mespirit, Azelf
Heatran
Latios or Latias
B/W legendary trio
Zekrom or Reshiram
Cresselia
Kyurem

SO... MANY... LEGENDARIES! o_o
Don't know what to put here.
So I just am typing these words, not knowing what to type here.
Maybe later I'll figure out.

Nala Valor

^um.... There's 2 trios, so which one? ((I know there the new-form genie but is there the3 musketeers pokemon?))

And as soon as I get it, I'll jut transfer Sweapy, my indestructible Furret! ovO and probably the pokemon I hacked from gen 4 ovO.
Still sad that I can't go online because I need a stupid WEP Pete film thing on my rooter while i got a WPA2. I would have to get a DSi but I don't have 160 to spent while I already got a fully functional DS lite.

Book Smarts

Anypony know what pokemon gamestop is giving away?

Darkangel

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2012 Oct 13, 10:55:49
Anypony know what pokemon gamestop is giving away?

They were giving away a Keldeo with a PP Max, which I got, but they are not doing it anymore. But I do know if you go on mystery gift and select Wi-Fi, you will get a Genesect.
Quote from: Nala Valor on 2012 Oct 13, 10:49:28
^um.... There's 2 trios, so which one? ((I know there the new-form genie but is there the3 musketeers pokemon?))

Umm... I thought there was only one legendary trio that is Cobalion, Virizion, and Terrakion? o_o
Don't know what to put here.
So I just am typing these words, not knowing what to type here.
Maybe later I'll figure out.

Go Up