Pony Cosmology: Re-Creation OOC

Started by The Wandering Magus, 2012 Apr 13, 08:36:58

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The Wandering Magus

(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Teal Turken

Teal's all set up to ask for his godhood, If you wanna do it now Magus.

The Wandering Magus

I'll have to do it tomorrow unfortunately >.< I'll see how soon I can get on.  I'll try for about 20 hours from now?
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636

Teal Turken

I won't be keeping track of those 20 hours. x3

Silverweed

Wasn't sure if voting or not, since I'm not inactive, but seeing you're all voting: voted and staying  X3

deviantART is magic
/!\ FIY: I sleep from 3 PM to 1 AM...curse you, time zones!

FlameandIce

so what is going on currently in the RP
now let's all agree to never be creative again thank you Sugercup
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=8674.msg666435#new
RP idea give me feedback

Ründo

um shenanigans?

in creation---
anyway, currently the elementals are acting up, again.  Two gods seem to be planning on creating alternate versions of equestrian ponies. Teal is hanging out at Gathering's realm.  while crimson (ex-con) has been partially memory wiped, and is under the care of Alkaid.

in Equestria---
Noy is still on adventures.  and Chrip is regaling the old days to friends and family.
Currently: staring into space
Was: working on Tekner's MLP Minecraft Mod
Playing: Minecraft, Space Engineers, Cities: Skylines

Teal Turken

Teal is going to become a god (Today)
God of water, come on back FlameandIce!

Chirp

Ah, about time. I expected you to sign up sooner!

Teal Turken

x3
Well I would have if we HAD MORE MORTALS.

The Wandering Magus

Night Pony

In every post that Chirp makes, Night is in it. lol

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Chirp

Quote from: Night Pony on 2012 Dec 10, 14:52:34

You wrote that post! So obviously you found your own events the major ones.

Night Pony

Quote from: Chirp on 2012 Dec 10, 14:53:44

Which one? I am posting in this thread for 800+ pages. lol

I meant that almost every post that you make where you tell your family about the adventures on Zeth, Night Shine is mention one way or another.  :P

Chirp

Quote from: Night Pony on 2012 Dec 10, 14:57:40
Quote from: Chirp on 2012 Dec 10, 14:53:44

Which one? I am posting in this thread for 800+ pages. lol

I meant that almost every post that you make where you tell your family about the adventures on Zeth, Night Shine is mention one way or another.  :P

I'm just looking at this one:
Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2012 Oct 29, 21:48:48
Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2012 Jul 13, 16:08:01
Quote from: Night Pony on 2012 Jun 04, 05:46:43
MAJOR EVENTS
Spoiler: show
-Night Sight brainwashed Zaner to believe that all other gods wanted to use him.This made him to remove all the atmosphere from the planets but after some time he was convinced to return with the other gods and to help and make life possible.

-Zaner assisted Thunder for blowing up the core of the planet with hollow core.(Zaner filled it with air and Thunder used some machine to detonate it.)This angered Sahara,the earth god, because there he was sleeping.His rage caused massive earthquakes on Zeth causing the fire elementals to exit their territory which led to massive fires and many casualties that included plants and animals.They were driven back by Night Shine and the fires and tornadoes were stopped.

-After extensive search Majem did not found the fire god which led him to sadness(or rage i don't really remember).This led to massive floods and rain all over Zeth.The fire elementals once again were angered since it was raining on their territory as well.They began to destroy the planet in an attempt to dry out and survive to massive floods.They were stopped by Gathering and Majem.Then the water god found the fire god and they created the magma fish.

-Tator cursed a group of mortals because they didn't respected his rules when they were visiting his temple.That was the last straw for Tator.He went rogue and turned every plant and animal on the planet into creature of rage under his command.Night Shine went to war with him in a attempt to stop Tator.That was after all negotiations have failed.As the battle between the two gods raged on,a small group of mortals made it's way to the heart of the temple of nature.There they fought Tator's guardian which was guarding the staff of nature.The mortals defeated the guardian and Noy took the staff.He then made all wildlife like it was before.Tator realized that the others actually cared for his realm and he returned to normal.Night Shine and Gathering then resurrected the fallen animals from the battle.A huge party was held for Tator in Tasty Trees.

-The earth dragon appeared near Tasty Trees.His behaviour led to believe that he was hostile and that he was going to attack the mortals.Link,the time god,froze him in time until he decided what to do with him.That didn't go well with the earth elementals which started to harass the mortals in a attempt to learn link's location.Then Link showed himself and they had a nice conversation that ended in releasing the Earth Dragon and the earth elementals to hate the mortals.After hearing this Link and Teal started to visit every other elemental in a attempt to fix the relation between the mortals and the earth elementals.In the end Teal made a huge monument in the town which was dedicated to the earth.The elementals then decided to make peace with the mortals.

-A huge storm was heading towards Tasty Trees.Only Teal saw it coming and he tried to stop it by seeking aid from the air elementals.Unfortunately the storm was too massive for the elementals to stop and it was closing on the town fast.The town started evacuating.The earth elementals made a wall that shielded the town from the wind and the air elementals slowed down the storm.Most of the ponies evacuated when the storm hit.Several ponies took shelter in the Night Owl.They were caught in the storm and were carried for several miles until the storm died down.The town was in ruin.After hearing this,Link reversed time and repaired all the damage that was caused by the storm.The town returned to it's normal look and the mortals came back to the town once again.

-Strange machine appeared on Zeth.It asked the location of the Ice planet and after short conversation with Majem it disappears.Then asteroids appeared on the ice planet which led Majem to believe it was by the machine.The god of water now hated the machines.That rage made him destroy the machine that appeared on Zeth and took it's parts to the planet with hollow core.There he found only ruins of a instillation.When Majem left the installation rebuilt itself into Installation 3.It launched full scale war on the Ice planet with several ships named "Planet Crackers" and "Fire Interceptor"(? not sure for the name of the 2nd class ships.)The war raged between the ships,Majem and the ice elementals.In the end majem destroyed the ships and made a shield around the Ice planet that restricted access to the planet except for the elementals and Majem himself.
Later there were several ships that were attacking Zeth.They were stopped by Link,God of Time.

-Celestia and Luna appeared in the pocket dimension upon hearing that somepony has broken the rules.They punished the responsible pony and Luna then created a constellation and a planet Luna.Their voices were broadcasted everywhere including the Soul realm.When Night heard about that somepony broke the rules she assumed that it was for her.She thought that she had failed in being a good go.She stopped maintaining the flow of souls which resulted in wandering souls on Zeth and then later in demons.She created a soul dragon named Legion that began to gather all souls from Zeth,including the soul of Zeth.((If anypony has read my OC thread he/she would know that Night's fear is failure.))Tator saw what the dragon was doing and he tried to stop it but witouth great success.So after some progress the soul dragon was halted by the joined efforts of gathering,Pinkie Pie and Majem.Gathering tried several times to call Night out of her realm but without success.After hearing that the dragon was stopped,Night exited the realm disguised as a Alicorn air elemental near the Soul dragon.Gathering found her and launched the soul,earth,wind dragon into the atmosphere.(they had formed after Pinkie's mind control.)After that Gathering and Link convinced Night that she hadn't done anything at all.Majem was enjoying the sight as the conversation unfolded.After that Night Shine returned the souls to their places and the dragons returned to their places as well.

Quote from: Night Pony on 2012 Jun 04, 12:32:15
Spoiler: Creation • show

First there was nothing.Then Majem and the goddess of darkness combined their powers created the Ice planet.The brainwashing was at this point somewhere.The star was created with Zaner and the fire god.First one before the brainwashing and then another one after Zaner became normal(because he undid everything he did prior the brainwashing).We were on the ice planet until Sahara the earth god made Zeth and the planet with hollow core.Naturally the fire god also played part in Zeth's creation.After that Night Shine gave Zeth a soul and caused earthquake to make gaps in the surface so Majem could fill them with water.Zaner made the atmosphere.And so on.With more gods signing up we made different things such as nature,animals etc.The hollow core planet is largely ignored by everypony except Thunder who made the machines.Etherial,the goddess of dreams, hypnotized the elementals to create various things.The air elementals made the cloud fortress(thought originaly it was cloud cities but it got mixed up in the process of the RP).The earth elementals made the various landscape and the water elementals made underwater cities.When everything was enough to support life Zaner opened the portal to equestria(there was no god for the task so Zaner opened it.)
Eventually Majem made the Ice castle on the ice planet where the Ice elementals reside.Mountains were erected at the location of the fire elementals.Also Gathering made the terrain even more variable by creating different landmasses.He lifted several big sized chunks from the ground and left them at random locations.Sahara filled the holes that Gathering made.Also Gathering was the one who gave Zeth his intelligence.

The elementals were created when the element was present.Earth-when there was actual ground,Fire-from the star,Water-when water was present,Ice-they were created around when Zeth was created on the Ice planet(why? I don't know.)

Quote from: Night Pony on 2012 Jul 13, 16:11:19

-Night Sight brainwashed Zaner to believe that all other gods wanted to use him.This made him to remove all the atmosphere from the planets but after some time he was convinced to return with the other gods and to help and make life possible.

-Zaner assisted Thunder for blowing up the core of the planet with hollow core.(Zaner filled it with air and Thunder used some machine to detonate it.)This angered Sahara,the earth god, because there he was sleeping.His rage caused massive earthquakes on Zeth causing the fire elementals to exit their territory which led to massive fires and many casualties that included plants and animals.They were driven back by Night Shine and the fires and tornadoes were stopped.

-After extensive search Majem did not found the fire god which led him to sadness(or rage i don't really remember).This led to massive floods and rain all over Zeth.The fire elementals once again were angered since it was raining on their territory as well.They began to destroy the planet in an attempt to dry out and survive to massive floods.They were stopped by Gathering and Majem.Then the water god found the fire god and they created the magma fish.

-Tator cursed a group of mortals because they didn't respected his rules when they were visiting his temple.That was the last straw for Tator.He went rogue and turned every plant and animal on the planet into creature of rage under his command.Night Shine went to war with him in a attempt to stop Tator.That was after all negotiations have failed.As the battle between the two gods raged on,a small group of mortals made it's way to the heart of the temple of nature.There they fought Tator's guardian which was guarding the staff of nature.The mortals defeated the guardian and Noy took the staff.He then made all wildlife like it was before.Tator realized that the others actually cared for his realm and he returned to normal.Night Shine and Gathering then resurrected the fallen animals from the battle.A huge party was held for Tator in Tasty Trees.

-The earth dragon appeared near Tasty Trees.His behaviour led to believe that he was hostile and that he was going to attack the mortals.Link,the time god,froze him in time until he decided what to do with him.That didn't go well with the earth elementals which started to harass the mortals in a attempt to learn link's location.Then Link showed himself and they had a nice conversation that ended in releasing the Earth Dragon and the earth elementals to hate the mortals.After hearing this Link and Teal started to visit every other elemental in a attempt to fix the relation between the mortals and the earth elementals.In the end Teal made a huge monument in the town which was dedicated to the earth.The elementals then decided to make peace with the mortals.

-A huge storm was heading towards Tasty Trees.Only Teal saw it coming and he tried to stop it by seeking aid from the air elementals.Unfortunately the storm was too massive for the elementals to stop and it was closing on the town fast.The town started evacuating.The earth elementals made a wall that shielded the town from the wind and the air elementals slowed down the storm.Most of the ponies evacuated when the storm hit.Several ponies took shelter in the Night Owl.They were caught in the storm and were carried for several miles until the storm died down.The town was in ruin.After hearing this,Link reversed time and repaired all the damage that was caused by the storm.The town returned to it's normal look and the mortals came back to the town once again.

-Strange machine appeared on Zeth.It asked the location of the Ice planet and after short conversation with Majem it disappears.Then asteroids appeared on the ice planet which led Majem to believe it was by the machine.The god of water now hated the machines.That rage made him destroy the machine that appeared on Zeth and took it's parts to the planet with hollow core.There he found only ruins of a instillation.When Majem left the installation rebuilt itself into Installation 3.It launched full scale war on the Ice planet with several ships named "Planet Crackers" and "Fire Interceptor"(? not sure for the name of the 2nd class ships.)The war raged between the ships,Majem and the ice elementals.In the end majem destroyed the ships and made a shield around the Ice planet that restricted access to the planet except for the elementals and Majem himself.
Later there were several ships that were attacking Zeth.They were stopped by Link,God of Time.

-Celestia and Luna appeared in the pocket dimension upon hearing that somepony has broken the rules.They punished the responsible pony and Luna then created a constellation and a planet Luna.Their voices were broadcasted everywhere including the Soul realm.When Night heard about that somepony broke the rules she assumed that it was for her.She thought that she had failed in being a good go.She stopped maintaining the flow of souls which resulted in wandering souls on Zeth and then later in demons.She created a soul dragon named Legion that began to gather all souls from Zeth,including the soul of Zeth.((If anypony has read my OC thread he/she would know that Night's fear is failure.))Tator saw what the dragon was doing and he tried to stop it but witouth great success.So after some progress the soul dragon was halted by the joined efforts of gathering,Pinkie Pie and Majem.Gathering tried several times to call Night out of her realm but without success.After hearing that the dragon was stopped,Night exited the realm disguised as a Alicorn air elemental near the Soul dragon.Gathering found her and launched the soul,earth,wind dragon into the atmosphere.(they had formed after Pinkie's mind control.)After that Gathering and Link convinced Night that she hadn't done anything at all.Majem was enjoying the sight as the conversation unfolded.After that Night Shine returned the souls to their places and the dragons returned to their places as well.

First there was nothing.Then Majem and the goddess of darkness combined their powers created the Ice planet.The brainwashing was at this point somewhere.The star was created with Zaner and the fire god.First one before the brainwashing and then another one after Zaner became normal(because he undid everything he did prior the brainwashing).We were on the ice planet until Sahara the earth god made Zeth and the planet with hollow core.Naturally the fire god also played part in Zeth's creation.After that Night Shine gave Zeth a soul and caused earthquake to make gaps in the surface so Majem could fill them with water.Zaner made the atmosphere.And so on.With more gods signing up we made different things such as nature,animals etc.The hollow core planet is largely ignored by everypony except Thunder who made the machines.Etherial,the goddess of dreams, hypnotized the elementals to create various things.The air elementals made the cloud fortress(thought originaly it was cloud cities but it got mixed up in the process of the RP).The earth elementals made the various landscape and the water elementals made underwater cities.When everything was enough to support life Zaner opened the portal to equestria(there was no god for the task so Zaner opened it.)
Eventually Majem made the Ice castle on the ice planet where the Ice elementals reside.Mountains were erected at the location of the fire elementals.Also Gathering made the terrain even more variable by creating different landmasses.He lifted several big sized chunks from the ground and left them at random locations.Sahara filled the holes that Gathering made.Also Gathering was the one who gave Zeth his intelligence.

The elementals were created when the element was present.Earth-when there was actual ground,Fire-from the star,Water-when water was present,Ice-they were created around when Zeth was created on the Ice planet(why? I don't know.)

Section I - Created Things

Section II - Rules and Abilities

• Rules

• Universal Rules, Meta

• Specific Rules, Gods

• Specific Rules, Mortals
      • The Five Commandments of Blue Blur

• Specific Rules, Ragnarok
      • Ragnarok Rules, Mortals

• Ragnarok Rules, Gods

• Abilities
    • Specific Abilities, Gods

• Clarification, Mortal Subservience

• Clarification, Smiting Ability

Section III - Meta Lists

Night Pony

Oh that post. Honestly I don't remember what happen after those events.  :P Was Ragnarock immediately after?

byndbored

I think I'll have to drop out for now I'm just too busy trying working my character's story plus i don't know what i can do in the rp to keep me playing.
Said no to being given a Lucario Pokemon X.
My oc board is in my Signature
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=2268.0

Night Pony

2012 Dec 11, 12:53:26 #1297 Last Edit: 2012 Dec 11, 13:39:43 by Night Pony
Zeth is still in development. There are no mortals and some animals.

EDIT(For Rundo): All things on the isle were given souls in order to begin training them for life. When Ethereal made the teleportation they did not lose their souls so all illusions have souls.

Ethereal Nebula

2012 Dec 11, 15:56:12 #1298 Last Edit: 2012 Dec 11, 15:57:57 by Ethereal Nebula
Oh sorry there's the confusion. To clear things up.
I only brought the Antalos to Zeth when I said that. The Immelks and other wildlife on my island is still there.
So every monster in the game so far is just a illusion, no soul included.

Ründo

Ethereal is right. also, I never said which illusions. I inferred just the ones being killed.
Currently: staring into space
Was: working on Tekner's MLP Minecraft Mod
Playing: Minecraft, Space Engineers, Cities: Skylines

Go Up