Harmony/Bad Harmony

Started by TheCreeper3, 2013 May 04, 17:56:47

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

TheCreeper3

Thank you GlassMirror. Its nice to have some support
I have found both freedom and safety in my madness; the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us
OC's

Dark Hooves

TC3 your profile pic reminds of how my OC Dark Hooves is with those twwo god spirits inside him
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

TheCreeper3

To all of those ponies who keep bugging me about my OC and the whole being cured thing. I don't what else t do but this
OC UPDATE
I have found both freedom and safety in my madness; the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us
OC's

Liska

Reminder of Rule 7E. Weapons can only be used as props. Firearms of any kind are prohibited.

If your weapon is not a prop, then remove it. For now I'll let it pass since it doesn't seem to have been used as a weapon, but if it becomes an outlet for violent roleplays, I won't hesitate to remove this thread.

TheCreeper3

Its just a prop, but to avoid further problems I will happily remove it (honestly I forgot I even put it there so its been just invisible to me)
OC's

GlassMirror

I like both of them, there really good :D It's not terrible. I get how u feel when I try to draw something, and it looks amazing, but to my eyes, its not, but either way, I like it. ^-^

TheCreeper3

Are you sure your not being too nice Glass
OC's

TheCreeper3

Bad Harmony head shot (FINAL)
OC's

TheCreeper3

2013 Jun 05, 22:04:26 #48 Last Edit: 2013 Jun 07, 01:40:41 by TheCreeper3
Poor Harmony needs a marefriend, any takers? lol
((I just realized...I forgot his tie :o))
OC's

bauccgia0

I would have to say. The concept is there, but instead of calling the evil one "Bad Harmony", which sounds kinda silly, maybe call him something, like the opposite of Harmony. Something as simple as Disharmony would work. That's just my two bits, though, so take it with a grain of salt.

TheCreeper3

I actually thought about that exact name but he isnt completely evil. Even though he is a darker version of Harmony, he still feels pain, gets sad, and has standards. He "IS" still Harmony but he just has a darker opinion on things and that makes others assume he is "Bad" Bad Harmony
OC's

Go Up