previous topic - next topic

Go Down

MarshyMellow

Birds don't just fly they fall down and get up
Nobody learns without getting it wrong

Zsaszz

really good one from smash mouth

HunterOfTheDark

Dig the wax out of your ears because I've got something to say! He takes the blazing sun in his bare hands and endures the searing heat. A mans man sustained by strength of will. When you hear of the great Kamina they're talking about me! You'd best remember that.

EspiraPhoenix

MarshyMellow

Spacecase101

2015 Oct 09, 00:21:04 #3348 Last Edit: 2015 Oct 09, 00:24:30 by Spacecase101
Since its the start of the Halloween season what better way to start it than with this song. :D

LIFE AS STRANGE AS IT SEEMS.
IT LIES ON ITS SIDE AND SCREAMS!!
We are many...We are one...HOMELINGS!! Mucho of de Wooting!!

HunterOfTheDark

I recently got addicted to Fullmetal Alchemist, so it should come as no surprise to learn that I've been listening to this song:

Dig the wax out of your ears because I've got something to say! He takes the blazing sun in his bare hands and endures the searing heat. A mans man sustained by strength of will. When you hear of the great Kamina they're talking about me! You'd best remember that.

Chromastone64

A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Elphyda

30 Seconds to Mars - Hurricane [NightCore Mix]

Mayapple

Digital Daggers - Still Here [Nightcore]

Elphyda

EredarOmen

In This River by Black Label Society

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=c48oMTmYcz4

RIP Dimebag Darrel

Peace Keeper

Title: Super Mario Starman 30th Anniversary (1985-2015)
By: Caio2860 〈〈Toad's VGM House〉

Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Spacecase101

Wanted to add another Halloween song.

LIFE AS STRANGE AS IT SEEMS.
IT LIES ON ITS SIDE AND SCREAMS!!
We are many...We are one...HOMELINGS!! Mucho of de Wooting!!

HunterOfTheDark

MarshyMellow

Go Up