What Will You Be for Halloween?

Started by GoldenTerrabyte, 2013 Sep 30, 18:18:23

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

GoldenTerrabyte

I'm going as either a wizard or a Pokémon Trainer.
I'm back

Pipkin

I'm gonna be a meat cutter.....

Bane Emural

As Time passes by, so does the winds of the Storms, the water of the Seas, and the rock of the Earth. As all things go, from Life to Death, the sands of Time passes by. ~ Bane Emural

GoldenTerrabyte

If anyone says bedsheet ghost, I'm gonna be very disappointed.
I'm back

antherax

I don't know.
I just want candy XD
Maybe I'll be spongebob like last year :b

Little Star

Midnight Breeze

antherax

Midnight Breeze, if somebody does give you your candy...

FUS-RO-DAH THEM

Randam Saiko

Probably Jeff The Killer or Eyeless Jack.
If only I had red contacts....then I could go as my OC...
I wonder how the little ones who ring my doorbell are going to react when they see my holding a knife/scalpel. >: 3
Scaring people and not getting arrested is fun! :>

Emit, you mischievous little...
My OCs

GoldenTerrabyte

Ringing your doorbell? You mean you're not going trick or treating?! How can you get any true enjoyment out of life?!
I'm back

Randam Saiko

I'm most likely going to have a ton of work to do on Halloween considering it's also the last night before the end of the quarter.

Emit, you mischievous little...
My OCs

Julius

I'm going as myself (Best costume ever in my opinion) since Halloween isn't really celebrated here so trick or treating is a rarity! :D
Purr~

Flamestriker

It's not celebrated in my country, but if I did have it, I'd dress up as me with a sniper rifle.

Why? Because it's scary.
[move][/move]

GoldenTerrabyte

Too bad dressing up as a pony isn't possible. I so wish I could. I'd be Rain.
I'm back

Applestack

Too bad we don't celebrate Halloween in my country - otherwise I'd be going out as a BIRD-MASKED BLACK DEATH DOCTOR! Bwahahahah~!! Gwafufufuh~!!
"Lights of hope that keep the world turning are carved in the heart, staring at the sky spreading yonder."

The Silent Wolf

I'll be going as my sylph of blood cosplay
If The Silent Wolf is to long, just call me Kake

Skype if you happen to want to talk to me: Pokemonvskirby
I'm a little seal nerd, short and stout, here is my flipper, here is my snout~

Ramisha

There's no trick-or-treating in my country,instead we have.....well I can't translate it but I think it'd be close to Celebrations. It's in February and you basically trick-or-treat but in any costume,not just the scary ones. And we eat doughnuts. Nom.
But I think that for Halloween I'll paint my face.  ovO

GoldenTerrabyte

Quote from: Ramisha on 2013 Oct 01, 14:15:36
There's no trick-or-treating in my country,instead we have.....well I can't translate it but I think it'd be close to Celebrations. It's in February and you basically trick-or-treat but in any costume,not just the scary ones. And we eat doughnuts. Nom.
But I think that for Halloween I'll paint my face.  ovO
I personally don't like scary costumes anyway. I like cool ones. Last year I was a wizard. One time I was Link. Next year, changed the hat, and it became a Robin Hood costume. Never done a scary costume before. They're just boring IMO. Last year my big sister had the coolest costume ever:
Katniss Everdeen.
I'm back

Ramisha

I bet last year all Asians were PSY for Halloween  lol

Go Up