Where Is Everypony? [OOC Thread]

Started by Grizzly, 2014 May 13, 03:32:52

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Grizzly

2014 May 13, 03:32:52 Last Edit: 2014 May 13, 03:45:36 by Grizzly
RP: here

Questions, suggestions and anything else here.
The most common accident is the one noone expects.

Tiger

Just a question, is this a "first come first serve" thing for who gets to be the pony player?

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Grizzly

Nope, i will choose the pony player after i have the apparitions

Tiger

2014 May 13, 04:00:55 #3 Last Edit: 2014 May 13, 04:03:31 by Tiger
Okay, time to make myself an apparition then  ovO

Also, is it possible for you to make a format for people to fill up to sign up? It's kind of the thing around here and it's easier that way. Like, right now, I'm not quite sure what I'm supposed to write to sign up, but if there's a format it'd be easier.

Grizzly

2014 May 13, 04:14:20 #4 Last Edit: 2014 May 13, 04:16:48 by Grizzly
Yeah, sure ^-^ its there

Post Merge

Couldn't really think of anything else i would need to know about the apparitions. Oh, and if there will be a lot of those that will want to play the pony, i will create a test for them :)

Miles

Hello, I know I'm pretty new here, but it's been awhile since I've been in an RP, and I think I'd like to get my fix here if you wouldn't mind? Seeing as this is a new RP. I'm still a bit inexperienced, but I think I've got decent grammar, and am able to write okay.

Grizzly

Sure, i don't mind new players ^-^
If you're inexperienced i suggest for you the apparition role. Anyway, go ahead and write in the sign up thread  :)

Miles

Thanks, Grizzly! :D
And I've got to be honest, becoming an apparition and spooking the living daylights out of a pony rp'er sounds like a ton of fun... for us apparitrions. Hehehe.... ovO

Tiger

We just need one more apparition now! :D

Thinking again, I probably should've added a little bit more to my apparition than simply being an invisible thing leaving behind a faint trail of white smoke/clouds when moving. Then again, I'd be able to control any item, like making some hunter's head trophies on the walls eat the pony's mane or something ovO

Eh, I don't know. I guess I'm trying to ask if we're allowed to edit our entry, but it's fine  ovO

Grizzly

If your already accepted and want to edit something, send me a PM with the edit, if i'll accept it than you can edit your entry ^-^

Tiger

'kay.

Just checking, moving items = ability to do anything with items in the room, right?

Grizzly

pretty much yeah.

As you put an example with the trophy, you cant make it spring to life, but you can give it movement, make it smile, chew, or fall from the wall, things like that

Tiger

Okay, thanks :D

I guess I'll leave the 'scary ponies appearing' stuff to the other two and mess around with whatever objects I have ovO

FakeSmile

Sorry if this sounds rude, but what
is your role in this RPG Grizzly?
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Grizzly

It's not rude, at least not for me ^-^
My role is basically to describe the scenery, provide what the pony character sees and can, if he chooses to, interact with. I also settle disputes between players, as well as to make sure the story flows smoothly. And that's about it.

FakeSmile

Ahh, thanks you for answering.
^-^
I hope we get a pony player soon,
this RP is gonna be interesting.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Tiger

We have one pony player pending! Woohoo! :D

Just accept him and let's get the horror started ovO

Grizzly

Tiger

It'ssss startiiinnggggggggg ovO

Someone get Somebeing to post something lol

Miles

I agree with Tiger! Let's get this show on the road, and spook the living daylights... I uh... I-I mean um... have a good time with this RP! 0:)

Go Up