Where Is Everypony? [Horror][Sing-up]

Started by Grizzly, 2014 May 13, 03:33:15

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Somebeing

Upon hearing the growl, the stallion tried his best to keep whatever courage he had as he now galloped towards the City Hall

Randam Saiko

Immediately after, the eyes disappeared, but the growling grew into multiple barks of aggression. Small dust clouds began to form as if something was stampeding towards the stallion.

Emit, you mischievous little...
My OCs

Tiger

And soon after, books started flying out of the book atore and hurling themselves towards whatever seemed to be stampeding. The stallion probably would have been relieved had the same not been happening to him as well.

((I don't know whose side I'm on ovO))

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Snowcraft_Pony

The stallion's new ghostly guardian chased after the dust clouds.

"Leave the mortal alone!"

Somebeing

The stallion tried his best to avoid the books, but to no avail. One managed to hit him in the knee, the next in the groin. Easily enough to knock the stallion to his knees.

Randam Saiko

The hostile apparition ignored all sounds except for that of the stallion's. The yellow eyes reappeared inches from the stallion and coming in closer by the second. For a split second, an obscure brandeis-blue quadraped figure appeared before vanishing.

Emit, you mischievous little...
My OCs

Grizzly

Hours go by and the stallion finally wakes up. Apart from a few bruises he was unharmed. The room looked exactly like it did when he first came there, the books were undamaged and the furniture was unmoved. Only thing different was a faint smell of smoke that filled the room, the smell lead to the counter, where in an ashtray burned a half finished cigar next to a news paper. It would appear that somepony was just there, but there is no movement at the moment.
The most common accident is the one noone expects.

Naura

Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

Snowcraft_Pony

The ghostly apparition hovered over the stallions shoulder "Do something... that isn't smoke that cigar..."

Naura

2014 Jun 04, 10:46:06 #49 Last Edit: 2014 Jun 04, 10:52:14 by Naura
Naura looked on the room from above and started thinking.
'If this leads to a place out of this "mansion" I'm willing to risk it', she then backed away ten meters and quietly stated;
"I'm not afraid" and then she ran up to the hole and jumped, closing her eyes when she felt she was going downwards.
bump
((xD I deleted my old comment and was just supposed to add bump, but I forgot to paste in the text, well now this should be okay))
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

Grizzly

((can't really do anything without the pony player))
The most common accident is the one noone expects.

Go Up