The Triple Kingdom's Feud: Tensions arise [Sign up]

Started by KoalaLover99, 2013 May 29, 14:04:39

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

KoalaLover99

OOC/Sign Up (Please read)

A long time ago, when the 3 clans of pegasi, unicorns and earth ponies were around, each set their own kingdom across 4 different islands. There was Rhembela, a very peaceful nation run by the unicorns. There was Abrasam, an orderly nation which took pride in itself run by the pegasi. Finally there was Erembes, an industrious nation which was run by the earth ponies. However time heals old wounds, and eventually each kingdom had diversity of all pony races. There was peace, every nation was trading with each other and nothing could go wrong. On the fourth island there was another kingdom, whose name was unknown. They didn't communicate; they just sat on their island keeping themselves to themselves. No-one took any notice of them. But between Rhemble, Erembes and Abrasam peace didn't last for long.

Each nation turned drastically different. Rhembela quickly turned their ideas of peace into a religion. They became obsessed with keeping peace that they kept everyone under close watch to obtain what they call "The Ultimate Goal". Abrasam became an aggressive kingdom, stating that they are the best and deported anyone who wasn't born in Abrasam. They almost instantly turned sour to Rhembela, skirmishes soon followed. Erembes was still industrious, but became extremely paranoid. They traded lots of their resources to keep their peace, at the cost of making their citizens extremely poor. The skirmishes soon turned to a full war and the situation turned increasingly worse. Some say Erembes' excessive trading fueled this war, others say it was bound to happen anyway.

When the situation looked bleakest and the war looked eternal, the mysterious fourth nation made movements. Erembes was struck first. They were completely cut off from everyone else by strange black clouds around the sea and sky. Rhembela and Abrasam were ravished. Cities were destroyed leaving only a few government buildings. Their power and magic couldn't be stopped. A quickly as they arrived, they left with the destruction in their wake. They got the name 'The Maune', and everypony was filled with fear of them. Nopony knows why they came, and nopony knows what their intentions are. Still nopony dares to approach their island lest they strike again. After they kingdoms were hastily rebuilt the war stopped, but tensions were still high. Erembes continued trading even more resources and nothing much changed.

Time will tell what happens next.

Taegu is sitting in her small house in Erembes. She is trying to start the fireplace with a few logs and a match. Outside her house she has a small patch of carrots and lettuce. There are many other small shacks around hers.

Dark Hooves

2013 Jun 02, 16:52:27 #1 Last Edit: 2013 Jun 05, 00:39:22 by Dark Hooves
Angel wakes and step outside her war torn house. She sighs at the fact she doesn't have enough money to fix her house and walks over to her large crop of veggies and starts watering them.

Silver Wind is standing fully armored and armed at the general's hut's entrance.
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

KoalaLover99

After failed attempts of trying to make her house warmer Taegu kicked the log out of the fireplace. "Piece of Garbage! Why do I even try these stupid new inventions?" The log was glowing a dim red, yet let off no heat.

She stormed out of the house, looked at the cloudy sky and turned around her house.  She bowed her head down and begins to inspect the new sprouts coming out of the earth.

The door to the office opened, and revealed a large pony with lavish armor and a stern look. He looked down at  Silver wing,  made a respective nod and walked away.

Dark Hooves

After Angel finishes watering her crop she walks over to the headstone where her husband lies. She sits hugging the headstone with tears flowing from her eyes.
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

KoalaLover99

After confirming to herself that nothing new was growing, Taegu rummaged around a pile of tools and rotting chunks of wood to find a small bag of seeds. She took them out, dug a hole near her patch and planted them. In the corner of her eye she sees Angel. She thinks about going over, but decides not to.

Dark Hooves

Angel stops crying and puts plant food on the crop so it will thrive. She then starts walking not going to far from her house.

Angel: (sadly) Hi Taegu.

KoalaLover99

Taegu puts her head up and whilst talking covers the seeds with earth.

"Angel" She says generically. "Any new news pop up?"

Dark Hooves

Angel: No, I am still grieving over my hubby's death. (gets angry) It's not fair, why was he taken from me? (starts crying loudly)

KoalaLover99

"Well, um I'm sorry for your loss..." She awkwardly looks away and shuffles more dirt onto her seeds

A burly pony stands in front of Silver Wing and looks down at her disapprovingly. After some time he says in a gruff voice "Great Hall. Now" and walks away.

Dark Hooves

Silver Wind: Yes sir. (she walks to the great hall)

KoalaLover99

The Great Hall is filled with ponies in the Military, Generals to warriors alike. There is lots of bustling and disorder. A colt with carefully crafted armor stands to the podium at the front and waves his hoof to signal everyone to be quiet.

"Thank you, that will do for now. Please take seats, we have many important things to discuss"

Dark Hooves

She stands at attention not saying a word.

Angel continues tending to her crop.

Seriack

2013 Jun 11, 12:13:26 #12 Last Edit: 2013 Jun 11, 12:24:08 by Seriack
Enshrouding Mist left his library with a heavy heart, his head hanging low and his ears down. How many times was that? Four... Five? Even though the scars of the attack from the Maune still showed all over... The Church-State still tried to purify the islands... When he had first joined that effort, before everything was ravished, destroyed by the dreaded ones, he believed they were bringing peace... Until he saw just how they brought it. Peace.... Brought by force. Peace, indeed. He continued to wander the streets, dodging craters that still pocketed the ground, slowly walking toward his home.
[move][/move]
Thanks Soriku for the Pixel Poneh!
My OC's((Only one so far))
"Let me carry your burdens"

Dark Hooves

Silver takes a seat calmly waiting for her orders.

Angel finishes tending her crop and starts counting each of the veggies figuring out how much to give and what to save for herself and her fillies.

Zeekar

Vale was roaming around his family small farm.He was inspecting each crop,mainly the carrots,to see if they were growing well. He signhed from boredom,not wanting to do this job. He kept searching anyways,planning to explore later. His mother came out of thier small home and called out to him: "Dear! We need you to take out the weeds if you find any!" She went back inside and Vale sighed again. "Alright..." He went on,looking for weeds,hoping something more exciting might happen today.

Dark Hooves

She marks the bit of food that she is to save for her and her twin fillies, the rest is to be given as a donation.

KoalaLover99

"Right lets begin with business, first... yes we need to discuss the new rota. Lets see..." He begins to call out obscure ponies names and their jobs. "Ari, Xander Jack and Daisy are on Patrol... Suncloud you're on guard duty..." After he finishes, however Silver's name isn't called out. "Any questions? And make them quick"

A pony is walking down the same road as Mist, but in the opposite way. He is carrying a large pile of fliers and hammers one of them into the wall. He then turns to Mist "You didn't see me do this" and walks away.

After tending to her small crops. Taegu makes a mental note of what she has to do "Plant crops... check weather...Light fire". She comes to a stop, goes inside her shack and picks up some bits. After counting them she takes a small sack of varied crops and begins walking down the pathway

Zeekar

Vale is laying down on the ground,poking a weed. He didnt even care about the weeds at the moment,but since this one had a flower growing ontop of it,it was nice to just watch it. He had nothing better to do anyways.

Seriack

Mist was slightly baffled by the sight that it took him a second before he walked up to the poster. He looked it over, any rememberence of the pony that had hammered it up fleeing from his mind...
[move][/move]
Thanks Soriku for the Pixel Poneh!
My OC's((Only one so far))
"Let me carry your burdens"

Dark Hooves

Silver sits quietly awaiting orders.

Angel: Misty, Winter come here.

They both exit the house.

Angel: Enjoy the outdoors while you can, we'll be heading to the underground spice cellar to stay safe and away from the fighting.

Misty and Winter: Yes mommy. (they start playing tag as Angel keeps an eye on them)

Go Up