Hey Everypony, let me tell you a story...

Started by Blindfire, 2014 Jan 21, 20:03:56

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Blindfire

I'm Blaze, Liven Courier, Moonstone, or Corey. Call me whatever, I'll (probably) know who you're talking about. The Zebra down there's Blindfire, don't mind him. Anyway, nice to meetcha. I'm a writer, and recently (read:almost half a year ago) became the GM for a Roleplaying is Magic campaign, and one of the founders of the Roleplaying group Team Crit Fail. No, no, you haven't heard of us before. Mainly because I'm incredibly lazy when it comes to editing. Been a brony for a while, but I've followed the fandom for a while. Indoctrination episode was Best Night Ever, and Zecora is best pony. (Ah, I can hear the keyboards typing from here. 83) Anyway, lemme turn it over to the cranky Zebra now.

---Blindfire---
Hey, you sure this is the right place for this? Ah, whatever. Nice to meet ya, name's Blindfire. You'll find more information in the PROPER thread, but for now all ya need ta know is that I usually have some kind of comment to go along with this loon's energy. I'm the one to go to if you're looking for some actually useful criticism on something, don't bother with the airhead. Anyway, if ya want to see some of the stuff we've made, check out our Deviantart page. I'm sure Cloudy's put up a link somewhere. Check it out if ya want to hear a story, or just marvel at how little editing somepony can do of OC Creator made OCs. Later everypony, find ya on the forums.
Shaping, Walking, Finding Equestria, one step at a time. We are the traveler duo, finding everywhere we can.

Ryo_D_Disk

Greetings and welcome to the forums and to LoE. Please check out the rules explore and have fun. There's lots to see and do and all the time in equestria to see it, there's Arts, Videos, Stories, Singers RP'ers and more so join us you in the madness my friend  ^-^

Proudy Hooves

Hello and Welcome to LoE Community! Enjoy your stay here and pick your way there: to be a classy artist or promising fanfic-writer or wise role-player or talkative and cheerful like Pinkie Pie and many other ways to be!
And if you want to play LoE then you have to wait patiently until the next Stress-Test! Now you can just look at forums and do everything you wish! But don't forget to read the rules anyways! ;)
Good Luck, mate!
Your friendly casual-ish russian-speakin' brony.
Russian LoE Veteran, being around since 2013+!
|Mint Kingdom proud member| |Team La-Vo-Chka!~|
#12YearsOfMLPFIM #BoopOuttaNowhere #ThankYouG4MLP

Weremetalwolf

Hi my new friend and welcome to the Legends of Equestria forum! I wish you to have the best stay here and make lots of friends! And most important HAVE FUUUN!! :D
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

Silverfan118

2014 Jan 22, 08:28:11 #4 Last Edit: 2014 Jan 22, 08:29:48 by Silverfan118
Welcome to the forum moon and blindfire! I hope you enjoy your time spent here, i'm sure you will get along with the others just fine, nice to meet you, the names Anna-marie, or Anna, whichever you wish to call me.  ^-^

Go Up