Summer Camp Calamity: Next Year(Sign up this time.)

Started by GoldenTerrabyte, 2013 Sep 17, 15:16:00

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

GoldenTerrabyte

"Right. I'm not at the level where I can flash clothes on with transformation." Onyx said. "So, excited to be here, Onyx?" "Oh, yeah! It'll be great!"
I'm back

Randam Saiko

2013 Sep 18, 16:39:14 #41 Last Edit: 2013 Sep 18, 16:43:20 by Randam Saiko
Saiko's glasses are still broken and he still can't see a thing.  "So is there anywhere I can light a fire?"

Emit, you mischievous little...
My OCs

narwhaliagames

Quote from: Randam Saiko on 2013 Sep 18, 16:39:14
Saiko's glasses are still broken and he can't see the cutie mark.  "So is there anywhere I can light a fire?"
((also her kimono cover's it))
ay i'm no longer using this site

GoldenTerrabyte

"Let me help with that." Yellow used his magic and fixed the glasses. "Unsafe to have someone with that kind of eyesight around without good glasses."
I'm back

Randam Saiko

He adjusts it. "Thanks alot." He sees alot of familiar and not so familiar faces.

My OCs

narwhaliagames

GoldenTerrabyte

"We should be getting someone named Flame soon. And this year, we'll have a campwide race! A surprise for the three winners!"
I'm back

narwhaliagames

Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2013 Sep 18, 17:46:58
"We should be getting someone named Flame soon. And this year, we'll have a campwide race! A surprise for the three winners!"
nopony can run faster than me....wait is it just a hoofrace or is their flying too because I think flying would be unfair

GoldenTerrabyte

"The only way there COULD be flying is if EVERYONE here were a pegasus. So no flying." "I'm better at running, anyway."
I'm back

narwhaliagames

I bet im a better runner after all I- she cut her self off because she was about to say her secret

Randam Saiko

"I can probably outrun all of you. If I can run fast enough to escape a former restaurant owner who lost his buisness to a wild magic fire, i'm pretty sure I can outrun most ponies." He Smiles.

My OCs

TheCreeper3

I believe I could have an unfair advantage, so I will not be participating
I have found both freedom and safety in my madness; the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us
OC's

GoldenTerrabyte

"Anyway, this race will be awesome! It'll go all around through Everfree, and any and all other areas around here. I'll give a more formal announcement later when more ponies are here."
I'm back

narwhaliagames

Quote from: Randam Saiko on 2013 Sep 18, 18:05:20
"I can probably outrun all of you. If I can run fast enough to escape a former restaurant owner who lost his buisness to a wild magic fire, i'm pretty sure I can outrun most ponies." He Smiles.
oh really? she turns into a blur and comes back holding saiko's glasses

Randam Saiko

The glasses appear to have something moving through the glass. It can only be seen one way through the inner side.
"Uhm....can I get those back?"

My OCs

narwhaliagames

Randam Saiko

Being currently blind, they just fall to the ground and break again. Saiko can hear the glass shatter. "Not again....." He sighed.

My OCs

narwhaliagames

TheCreeper3

I have found both freedom and safety in my madness; the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us
OC's

narwhaliagames

Go Up