My Second Introduction (The Pony Formerly Known as Shadow Blitz)

Started by PzychoGamer, 2013 Sep 17, 04:36:11

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

PzychoGamer

I've decided that I didn't want my forum account associated with any one of my OCs, especially since I was thinking of changing Shadow Blitz's name.

Besides, I use this username all the time.

So if anyone sees me around, I'm the same pony!  Just a change of username is all  ^-^

phirenor

Hehe, lol, get ready for "Welcome to the forum and read the rules" posts x3

Weremetalwolf

Hi my new friend and welcome to the Legends of Equestria forum! I wish you to have the best stay here and make lots of friends! And most important HAVE FUUUN!! :D
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

GoldenTerrabyte

Haha, those copypastas they just stick in every introductory thread.

But why did you not want your account connected to your OCs?
I'm back

Ramisha

Oh well. I can't say I wouldn't have done that,I make a thousand accounts for everything......and sometimes it's just to change my name.
Also,I have decided today on our German class that my username is I have to make a new account somewhere will be Fußroda.
(fus ro dah [force balance shout {Unrelenting Force shout} ] )

Ryo_D_Disk

Greetings and wel..... huh umm No im poweless without my intro umm Plan B

But in all seriousness fair enough though dont be suprised if I get the names mixed up every now and again I have habits of calling people by the first name there acociated with

PzychoGamer

Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2013 Sep 17, 08:18:19
Haha, those copypastas they just stick in every introductory thread.

But why did you not want your account connected to your OCs?

I wanted a general username, not connected to any particular one of my OCs, especially since I'll have more than one.  That's just I.  Also, I might be changing Shadow Blitz's name, so that's another reason.

Go Up