World of Discord (RP)

Started by The Wandering Magus, 2013 Sep 12, 13:00:56

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Shadechaser

"If you want to know, a while ago... I was trying to see through the shadows... the target was not with a welcoming feel. The target was a minion, and it corrupted me at the time, I was not really... myself." Shade paused as the purple shine flashed. "If you could feel what was in my mind, you would be dizzy. I fear..." she paused again, "that the lost are not truly lost. I fear that my mind is becoming something it is not. Logic within the land... seems to be fading. If I allow it to speak, then it won't stop." The shine flashes again. "... If we can get one who knows how to purge the corruption again-" She stopped mid-sentence as the shine flashes again not a moment after. "I shouldn't speak any longer." She turns to the trunk of the ancient willow and went silent.
Your Brony Personality Test reveals...
Twilight Sparkle?!
Judge not, unless thee be judged first in the kingdom of God.
Mathew 7 1:3

bauccgia0

2014 Jan 26, 18:44:44 #1641 Last Edit: 2014 Jan 26, 18:46:30 by bauccgia0
[glow=black,2,300]Don't hurt the guy, who knows what that'll do! AND STOP CALLING ME BLITHERING![/glow] Laserbolt sat down next to Apple Pie, frowning a bit.[glow=black,2,300] Wait... wouldn't I be the paradox!?[/glow] He yelled to Clockwork, then covered his mouth, realizing he may have just signed his death warrant.

((Seriously, though, don't kill him or anything, I actually have a specific thing thought up for him.))

Bane Emural

"Then we shall restore logic back to where it once was. And restore your mind back to what it once was. To do this, we must face these problems together, or else we fall one by one. For now, if you must rest, rest. I will keep watch." Bane keeps a steady watch over Shade.
As Time passes by, so does the winds of the Storms, the water of the Seas, and the rock of the Earth. As all things go, from Life to Death, the sands of Time passes by. ~ Bane Emural

bauccgia0

Laserbolt kicked a pebble on the ground, then realized Apple Pie was staring at him. [glow=black,2,300]Uh... hey. I don't think we've talked. I'm Laserbolt.[/glow] There was silence for a bit. [glow=black,2,300]You know, I think we're actually related. On my mother's side, I think. I mean, obviously not really, since I'm not from this place, but in my world I'm part of the Apple Family. Out of curiosity, are you also related to Pinkie Pie?[/glow]

Shadechaser

Shadechaser nodded as she continued to stare at the trunk of the tree. She felt that if she said another word she would fall to the previous power that consumed a part of her. She looked over towards the area of the Tree of Harmony, seeming to be a random direction, and pointed. The words would be helpful, but they can hear all. Shade returned her sight back to the trunk, for she had no place to say any more about anything.
Your Brony Personality Test reveals...
Twilight Sparkle?!
Judge not, unless thee be judged first in the kingdom of God.
Mathew 7 1:3

bauccgia0

((I see what you did there.))

moonlight7starshine

((I'm thinking of making moonlight have a convo with clockwork))

that moment when the people you rp with come on when your about to sleep..

bauccgia0

((Clockwork is currently charging madly through the castle, so a conversation would be... improbable.))

moonlight7starshine

((guys magus got temp banned by perry omega is leaving LoE now so yea but i will try to rp here so maybe Moonlight talks to laserbolt?))

that moment when the people you rp with come on when your about to sleep..

Omega_Khaos

((Don't you mean indefinite ban.))

Go Up