Hello ^_^

Started by PrincesCadence, 2013 Sep 07, 04:35:00

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

PrincesCadence

Hi Im Cady and would love to play Loe it seems amazing from what i heard from my friends but unfortunately i do not have the gaming access so i don't know what to do right now Lots of Love from Cadence  <3

Ramisha

Hello! We'll have access to the game when the servers are open,the game is still being worked on. Maybe there'll be a stress test(the game opes for a while,day or two I think) so we can try it out. And I'd be happy to meet you in the game!  ^-^
ps. If you have problems posting the photos,I had them when I arrived to this forum,you must upload them somewhere,Facebook or something,I use postimage and then just post the link in a comment and select it and click the little mona lisa icon,it's over the smileys. You can also change your avatar that way.  :P

Ryo_D_Disk

Greetings and welcome to the forums and to LoE. Please check out the rules explore and have fun. There's lots to see and do and all the time in equestria to see it, there's Arts, Videos, Stories, Singers RP'ers and more so join us you in the madness my friend  ^-^

Proudy Hooves

Hello and Welcome to LoE Community! Enjoy your stay here and pick your way there: to be a classy artist or promising fanfic-writer or wise role-player or talkative and cheerful like Pinkie Pie and many other ways!
And if you want to play LoE then wait patiently until the Stress-Test! Now you can just look at forums and do everything you wish! But don't forget to read the rules anyways! ;)
Good Luck, mate!
Your friendly casual-ish russian-speakin' brony.
Russian LoE Veteran, being around since 2013+!
|Mint Kingdom proud member| |Team La-Vo-Chka!~|
#12YearsOfMLPFIM #BoopOuttaNowhere #ThankYouG4MLP

Weremetalwolf

Hi my new friend and welcome to the Legends of Equestria forum! I wish you to have the best stay here and make lots of friends! And most important HAVE FUUUN!! :D
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

Vinyl light

Welcome welcome welcome, a fine welcome to you. Welcome welcome welcome I say how do you do? Welcome welcome welcome I say hip hip hurray! Welcome welcome welcome to Legends of Equestria Today! *Confetti & cake*... :D

GoldenTerrabyte

Quote from: PrincesCadence on 2013 Sep 07, 04:35:00
Hi Im Cady and would love to play Loe it seems amazing from what i heard from my friends but unfortunately i do not have the gaming access so i don't know what to do right now Lots of Love from Cadence  <3
I'll tell you what to do: Have fun and do awesome stuff on the forums!
I'm back

phirenor

What is wrong with you guys?
PrincesCadence, Hello and welcome! Have a good time here!

Shadow Blitz

Hi there, Cady!  Welcome to the forums!  :D

impeccably*

Go Up