Post-Season 4 discussion

Started by Weatherboy1, 2013 Aug 20, 16:31:14

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Night Pony on 2014 Jan 19, 17:57:53
Spoiler: show

At this point, I can't help but wonder if they're just messing with us. X3

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

GoldenTerrabyte

Well, let's be honest, is it really THAT easy to do that on accident? It's probably a joke to see how many people notice!
I'm back

sammym07

U guys all saw Slenderman/pony in Pinkie Apple Pie, right? o.O He was put in there! 'New Show' in stead of new episode was sliding past on tlthe top if screen, and Slenderman was behind a tree and soms bushes. I noticed the 'New Show' slide past well watching the new ep on my TV, But I was to confused to spot Slendy. Here! Evidence!
http://www.equestriadaily.com/2014/01/when-you-see-it.html
And then, wuts even more strange...http://www.equestriadaily.com/2014/01/that-moment-when-you-realize.html

I can't turn this around
I keep running into walls that I can't break down
I said I just wander around
With my eyes wide shut because of you

GoldenTerrabyte

The one problem is that there's no confirming it IS Slenderman. But knowing the show, it probably isn't. As dark as the show's gotten, it's never stooped down to just plain nightmare fuel. It could be the pony who was casting a shadow at the end of Castle Mane-ia.
I'm back

Night Pony

Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2014 Jan 20, 02:29:22
The one problem is that there's no confirming it IS Slenderman. But knowing the show, it probably isn't. As dark as the show's gotten, it's never stooped down to just plain nightmare fuel. It could be the pony who was casting a shadow at the end of Castle Mane-ia.

^This.

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2014 Jan 20, 01:27:54
Quote from: Night Pony on 2014 Jan 19, 17:57:53

At this point, I can't help but wonder if they're just messing with us. X3

Also a possibility. lol

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

lemongrass

Quote from: sammym07 on 2014 Jan 20, 02:23:59
U guys all saw Slenderman/pony in Pinkie Apple Pie, right? o.O He was put in there! 'New Show' in stead of new episode was sliding past on tlthe top if screen, and Slenderman was behind a tree and soms bushes. I noticed the 'New Show' slide past well watching the new ep on my TV, But I was to confused to spot Slendy. Here! Evidence!
http://www.equestriadaily.com/2014/01/when-you-see-it.html
And then, wuts even more strange...http://www.equestriadaily.com/2014/01/that-moment-when-you-realize.html

Oh god O_o

sammym07

Well....wut is it then? :] And why does it say New Show? Is Hasbro/The Hub hinting a New Show featuring a character thts similar to Slendy? :o Oooohh.... :D

I can't turn this around

GoldenTerrabyte

Quote from: sammym07 on 2014 Jan 20, 18:40:12
Well....wut is it then? :] And why does it say New Show? Is Hasbro/The Hub hinting a New Show featuring a character thts similar to Slendy? :o Oooohh.... :D

!!! What if the eyes near that wasn't actually on MLPFIM at all? What if it was a part of the new show caption?

Probably not, but it's a theory. We'll have to wait until S4's on Netflix so we can watch the episode without all those pop up things everywhere on the screen.
I'm back

sammym07

Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2014 Jan 20, 18:45:15
Quote from: sammym07 on 2014 Jan 20, 18:40:12

!!! What if the eyes near that wasn't actually on MLPFIM at all? What if it was a part of the new show caption?

Probably not, but it's a theory. We'll have to wait until S4's on Netflix so we can watch the episode without all those pop up things everywhere on the screen.

'Eyes near'? XD But, it can be a possiblility....:o

I can't turn this around

GoldenTerrabyte

"Eyes near" is what I said because that's really all you see besides the shadow around the eyes.
I'm back

sammym07

Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2014 Jan 20, 18:52:25
"Eyes near" is what I said because that's really all you see besides the shadow around the eyes.

Oh. :P

I can't turn this around

Night Pony

What if the cane that Discord gave Twilight, is one of the keys to the box?  :o

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

PrincessButton

Yeah, I'm still waiting for them to revisit that box! It's already been 10 episodes. o:
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Chishio Kunrin

2014 Jan 24, 06:59:51 #273 Last Edit: 2014 Jan 26, 02:52:51 by Chishio Kunrin
Quote from: Pinkie Pie on 2014 Jan 23, 14:00:21
Yeah, I'm still waiting for them to revisit that box! It's already been 10 episodes. o:

We probably won't see it until the finale. I'm just glad they're finding the keys in normal episodes! :3

Post Merge

Okay, as I'm watching the episode...
Spoiler: #1 (Spoiler on what one of the future episodes is about) • show
Omgomgomgomg, Fluttershy mentioned breezies! That's what one of the episodes is about!

#2. After the intro sequence, while they're at the train station. That poster behind them. Is that a picture of Starswirl the Bearded?! .... Oh. It's for a museum. Wow. I typed that comment too soon.
#3. Even the train is crystal. lol

I liked the episode. It was pretty nice. I actually laughed at a few parts. That worm was kinda creepy, though.[/spoiler]

Jinxie Umbra

Great episode. Discord was amazing as always. I hope this isn't the last we'll see of John de Lancie.  :s

Tune in next week for the thrilling conclusion:

Who won't survive the Blue Flu pandemic - Applejack or Rarity? Dun dun DUUUN.

LostSanity

2014 Jan 26, 16:36:22 #275 Last Edit: 2014 Jan 26, 22:57:20 by Book Smarts
DISCORD IS A JERK.

>:O

The only thing that made this episode even somewhat decent was two things:

Twilight Sparkle and Princess Cadence

THAT'S IT.

>:/

Sorry guys... I just REALLY HATE Discord...

:l

P.S.: I did enjoy the episode. I just hate Discord. That's all...  X3
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Dawnstar

2014 Jan 26, 21:50:36 #276 Last Edit: 2014 Jan 26, 21:55:24 by Dawnstar
Honestly, I thought Discord was just being Discord. He may be "reformed," but all that really means is that he won't cause chaos on a mass scale. True chaos, while not inherently evil, is never truly good either, and this was a good display of Discord being himself (and he really is a "big, dumb meanie") while still staying well enough within his boundaries.

The song was certainly catchy. Really catchy actually, got stuck in my head for the good part of a day up until I logged into LoE and the music in game drowned it out. Still trying to figure out what all the song was based off of though. Parts of it reminded me of the genie's song from Aladdin, but there's something else I can't quite quite pin to it that seems familiar.

Overall though I actually really enjoyed this episode and was laughing through almost the whole thing. The only thing I didn't really like was Pinkie's "ooh shiny" moments, but they've been doing weird things with her all season now so I'm sadly going to assume she's going to be like through the finale. Can only hope they tone down her behavior next season.

Should probably still use spoilers for even minor things about the episodes until Mondays. I've had the smallest things give away parts of an episode no matter how hard I try to avoid them beforehand.

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Dawnstar on 2014 Jan 26, 21:50:36
Honestly, I thought Discord was just being Discord. He may be "reformed," but all that really means is that he won't cause chaos on a mass scale. True chaos, while not inherently evil, is never truly good either, and this was a good display of Discord being himself (and he really is a "big, dumb meanie") while still staying well enough within his boundaries.

The song was certainly catchy. Really catchy actually, got stuck in my head for the good part of a day up until I logged into LoE and the music in game drowned it out. Still trying to figure out what all the song was based off of though. Parts of it reminded me of the genie's song from Aladdin, but there's something else I can't quite quite pin to it that seems familiar.

Overall though I actually really enjoyed this episode and was laughing through almost the whole thing. The only thing I didn't really like was Pinkie's "ooh shiny" moments, but they've been doing weird things with her all season now so I'm sadly going to assume she's going to be like through the finale. Can only hope they tone down her behavior next season.

Should probably still use spoilers for even minor things about the episodes until Mondays. I've had the smallest things give away parts of an episode no matter how hard I try to avoid them beforehand.

Who keeps throwing away these perfectly good balloons? O:

Jinxie Umbra

Yeah, Pinkie's been a bit dumber than usual this season. And it sounds like Drowning in Horseshoes has had enough - his long overdue review for Pinkie Apple Pie is gonna be an hour and a half in length, apparently. That's gotta be some kind of record.

For those not familiar with his videos: thick skin is recommended if you intend to watch them.  ovO

GoldenTerrabyte

I definitely liked it! I hardly expected Discord to sing! But it was good! I hope for Big Mac to sing next. Granny Smith got to, so I suppose Big Mac should too. But it was a great episode. I liked it.
I'm back

Go Up