Summer Camp Calamity -Jump In-

Started by tiny.parcel, 2013 Jul 26, 19:44:12

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Grizzly

Blue giggled "There, all better now?"
The most common accident is the one noone expects.

_x_RainbowDash_x_

Applebuck nods. "I'm gonna go get somethin' to eat!" She scrambled out of the tent and went to her tent to put Gracie away.

Smart_Cookie

"Well that was rather sweet of you to do," Cookie said with a smug look on her face.
Hugs and kisses with a nice big cake on top,
~Cookie

Grizzly

2013 Aug 08, 19:08:01 #603 Last Edit: 2013 Aug 08, 19:11:26 by Grizzly
"I like to make ponies happy, especially fillies." Blue replied with a smile and laid next to Cookie. "Now, where were we?" She giggled.

((btw, we have cabins in the camp, not tents :) ))

Smart_Cookie

"Well this filly needs all the happiness she can get," Cookie said falling back onto the bed.
~Cookie

_x_RainbowDash_x_

( O: Whelp. Excuse me.  :I)

Applebuck quickly put Gracie on her bed and tucked her in. "I'll be right back Gracie!" she said, leaping out the door to find out where they served food.

Grizzly

"Hopefully other foals come to camp soon, so she can make lots of friends" Blue smiled and cuddled up to Cookie.

((no harm done :) ))

_x_RainbowDash_x_

(Excuse me for sounding strange.. but does Blue like-like Cookie? I know their genders, calm down.  X3)

Grizzly

((i would actually rather leave that question open, makes for better situations ;)))

Smart_Cookie

((considering were the only three people who are on this rp anymore, those situations wont be very frequent  X3))
~Cookie

TheCreeper3

I have found both freedom and safety in my madness; the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us
OC's

Randam Saiko

Emit, you mischievous little...
My OCs

Zedd

((Same here :P))

Suddenly, a pair of dark-gray coated stallions with black manes walked in. They wore armor covering their flanks and hooves.

"We are looking for an indigo-colored stallion with an orange mane. We were told he was at this location," the one on the left spoke in a deep voice.
Currently innactive. School's been bogging me down. :(

Smart_Cookie

((oh well now I feel dumb  >A<))
~Cookie

Grizzly

((yeah me too  X3))

Blue got up once more and stared on the two stallions. "Are you from the royal guard? Indigo coloured stallion you say? You must mean mister Omicron. I haven't seen him since yesterday" She said with a very formal tone.

Zedd

"We are not. Where is he now?"
Currently innactive. School's been bogging me down. :(

Smart_Cookie

"I guess you could check his room, maybe hes doing stuff in there," Cookie said
~Cookie

Grizzly

"Yeah, where is his room again?" Blue asked Cookie and then turned to the stallions "I'll be glad to help you find him, if he's still in camp."

Smart_Cookie

"I think it's down by the mess hall, across from the showers," Cookie said, tapping her chin in thought.
~Cookie

Grizzly

((so i finally done one of those "introduce your character" things lol feel free to check it out http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=8731.0))

"Okey, ill take them, be right back" Blue smiled and led the way "So, may i ask what is your business with Omicron?"

Go Up