My OC

Started by ISuppose24, 2013 Jul 22, 14:07:06

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ISuppose24

Name: Maybe
Species: Pegasus
Cutiemark: Designed Question Mark
Personality: Shy at first, but opens up a little after meeting somepony. Very mysterious otherwise.
Dislikes: Mean ponies, trolls, being lost.
Other facts: Maybe doesn't like being in spaces with a lot of people in them. She loves to lay on a cloud when she gets super tired. She has a pet dog named Mystery.
Picture: kikidraws3.blogspot.com and Look at the post "My OC for My Little Pony"  :D
Now stomp your hooves...LOUDER I CAN'T HEAR THEM >:(

Shadow Mare

QuoteName: Maybe

Seriously?

0jackie0

'Maybe' is an unconventional name, but not a bad one.  This is a decent profile, but I feel fleshing out could really make her shine.

ISuppose24

I tried to design an OC that fits me, and I couldn't come up with a better name. I put a lot of thought into the OC though.
Now stomp your hooves...LOUDER I CAN'T HEAR THEM >:(

0jackie0

Quote from: ISuppose24 on 2013 Jul 22, 15:02:55

Hey, as long as you like it, no one else should matter. : P I based my first OC on me, personality-wise, so I know where you're coming from.
She's not cookie-cutter, but this profile doesn't really make her stand out that much. What I'm saying is, if you were to expand upon the profile, say make each entry a paragraph each, then she could be seen much more clearly. Mainly the personality and bio could be lengthened, but what you have is nice.

Go Up