Hey..

Started by ~Star Shear~, 2013 Jul 21, 09:28:00

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

~Star Shear~

Hey, everypony.. My name's Star and i'm new to "forums" this is actually the first time i've ever posted on a forum.. i mean i've seen them, and heard of them but i never really knew how they worked. *drops ears crosses hooves and starts blushing*  I'm normally just a backround pony, i'm quite shy. but once i get to know someone.. i'm different *Squee* *backs into corner* DON'T HATE ME!!   >.<  ono :c D:
Thanks so much Weremetalwolf for the awesome Drawing of star :D

Weremetalwolf

Hi my new friend and welcome to the Legends of Equestria forum! I wish you to have the best stay here and make lots of friends! And most important HAVE FUUUN!! :D

Don't worry, we don't hate anyone ^-^
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

Ryo_D_Disk

Greetings and welcome to the forums and to LoE. Please check out the rules explore and have fun. There's lots to see and do and all the time in equestria to see it, there's Arts, Videos, Stories, Singers RP'ers and more so join us you in the madness my friend  ^-^

~Star Shear~

2013 Jul 21, 10:19:26 #3 Last Edit: 2013 Jul 21, 13:34:51 by ~Star Shear~
Thanks *blushes* i'm off to draw.. i might post some of my art later.. i hope  everypony likes them.. *flys away* X3

Post Merge

well i posted some of my art..
Thanks so much Weremetalwolf for the awesome Drawing of star :D

Bijen

Oh a "shy at first encounter then WaowwW type of person here".... remind me some of my friends but they are most likely "creepy at first encounter then good friends but still a little creepy".
Welcome to the forums no need to be afraid we don't eat anybody (or if we do so, I never has been invited to these parties).

SolarStorm

Welcome Star!  :D You don't have to be shy here  ^-^
I hope you have fun in the forums and the game's next test/ full release! :3

Go Up