Little Confused help?

Started by OswaldLopEar, 2013 Jul 16, 18:32:32

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

OswaldLopEar

Hey guys I'm OswaldLopEar and I'm a tad confused, I joined Legends of Equestria as i thought it was an online multiplayer game using ponies as your avatar which i thought was amazing! :D however now i find i cant even download the game? is there something im missing? do i need something else? not being able to take par in such wonder is driving me mad  ovO

id apreciate the help guys  x3

Comet Trail

Okay, first off, welcome, second off, I know dem feels, third off, I don't think the game is available currently. I have been working on finding out how to play it for at least two hours now. I think the alpha, beta test thing-y or whatever was released for a limited time this weekend and will now not be available for some time.
Prepare your eye sockets for visual delights and good time shenanigans!

Weremetalwolf

Hi my new friend and welcome to the Legends of Equestria forum! I wish you to have the best stay here and make lots of friends! And most important HAVE FUUUN!! :D

Well, I'm sorry, but even if you downloaded the game you won't be able to play it anyway because the stress test that allowed the users to play the game as finished and the servers are now closed to anyone till the next stress test or untill the game will be finished.
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

OswaldLopEar

Thankyou! I sure will be having fun! with a community like this how can i not!  :D

Its a shame this isnt a fully developed game it look so fantastic!  :c
i guess we will just have to wait and see for the next opening  ^-^

Ryo_D_Disk

Greetings and welcome to the forums and to LoE. Please check out the rules explore and have fun. There's lots to see and do and all the time in equestria to see it, there's Arts, Videos, Stories, Singers RP'ers and more so join us you in the madness my friend  ^-^

Aerial Perspective

Yeah I totally know that feel  :c

I really wanted to play this game.

gosh its like skye endless relm all over again

Go Up