New to Legends of Equestria

Started by Dancer_G, 2013 Jul 16, 18:03:24

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dancer_G

I am Dancer_G and I am new to the forum. I love the ponies. My favorite is Apple Jack because she is so different yet the same.
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Weremetalwolf

Hi my new friend and welcome to the Legends of Equestria forum! I wish you to have the best stay here and make lots of friends! And most important HAVE FUUUN!! :D
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

Ryo_D_Disk

Greetings and welcome to the forums and to LoE. Please check out the rules explore and have fun. There's lots to see and do and all the time in equestria to see it, there's Arts, Videos, Stories, Singers RP'ers and more so join us you in the madness my friend  ^-^

Vinyl light

Welcome welcome welcome, a fine welcome to you. Welcome welcome welcome I say how do you do? Welcome welcome welcome I say hip hip hurray! Welcome welcome welcome to Legends of Equestria Today! *Confetti & cake*... :D

Aerial Perspective

I'm new here. I have no idea what i'm doing. i just really wanted to play the game... :o :P

Go Up