The Berserker has landed.

Started by BerserkerBrony, 2013 Jul 12, 18:23:26

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

BerserkerBrony

Hello everyone and everypony, this is BerserkerBrony dropping an introduction post for those who like meeting new faces (or lack there of in this case).  Basically I am an aspiring writer, still working on obtaining my style in my work but I'm not afraid of a challenge.  No I don't have anything posted yet but I am working on it soon enough.  I'm also a gamer which paired with being a brony led me to playing the stress test only a few days before it was over. (My character was Berserker Mane if you happened to see me)  It was quite fun I will admit and I can't wait for the next opportunity to hop on and pony it up.

That's all I'll share for now, its good to meet all of you and I hope we can have fun while we are here. And yes I am heading to Brony con this year so hit me up if you wanna hang. Later  0:)

Weremetalwolf

Hi my new friend and welcome to the Legends of Equestria forum! I wish you to have the best stay here and make lots of friends! And most important HAVE FUUUN!! :D
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

BerserkerBrony

Most appreciated. At least I have one person on here who calls me friend.  ovO

Weremetalwolf

You're going to make many friends in no time ;)
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

Ryo_D_Disk

Greetings and welcome to the forums and to LoE. Please check out the rules explore and have fun. There's lots to see and do and all the time in equestria to see it, there's Arts, Videos, Stories, Singers RP'ers and more so join us you in the madness my friend  ^-^

BerserkerBrony

Madness you say? I'll definitely fit in if there is a little...chaos.

Jack_Daft

Welcome!  :]

Aspiring writer? If you're interested in supporting the LoE project, you should consider applying for the writer-for-hire section. It'll be good practice, and the worst that will happen is they'll say no, unless the writing staff here is vicious or something.  >.<

Can't figure out your own writing style? Keep writing for fun and read more books egghead!  o.O

LoE: Bucky Geldin
Level 1 Sugarcane Farmer Earf Pony

BerserkerBrony

I will consider it, I'm still green when it comes to writing and I know my chances are slim already.  I'll feel more confident with myself when I at least get 5,000 words under my belt.  X3

Jack_Daft

Lots of words doesn't always equal better writing. Ernest Hemingway was a very short and succinct writer writing many short stories and was a fantastic American author.

Practice and enjoy!

LoE: Bucky Geldin
Level 1 Sugarcane Farmer Earf Pony

Go Up