previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Mystik1004

they think wolves are scary, it seems ^-^

Julius

Quote from: Jenzy on 2013 Oct 02, 10:31:35
Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2013 Oct 02, 09:57:49
^
That's not how cartridges work. Game data is stored IN the cartridge. Not in the system. It's the opposite with discs though. Game data cannot be stored in the disc, so it must be held in the system or memory card. New Leaf is a cartridge game.

^ Yeah. What he said. Unless you downloaded the game onto the SD Card, the data for a cartridge game goes into the cartridge.

The game saves "Extra Data," but that's really just for SpotPass and not the actual game data.

That's lame... I hope my game doesn't malfunction because there's no such thing as customer support or returns in this poopcake of a country. :I
Purr~

Azure

A friend made me get brown hair and I'm not sure I like it.
Also, anybody willing to part with an aurora screen?
3DS Friend Code: 1091-8504-5380
BE THERE AND BE SQUARE
Spoiler: show

this'll have ponies one day
Skype in the off chance that you'd like to talk to me: AzureLancet

GlassMirror

Whew... I've finished the fossil collection!  O:

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Azure on 2013 Oct 02, 14:45:26

A friend made me get brown hair and I'm not sure I like it.
Also, anybody willing to part with an aurora screen?

I got an aurora screen by ordering one from a house in the HHA place. :P If no houses being displayed in your HHA place have one, I could probably order another one, tell you how much it cost me, and it'll be in by the next day.

Orrrr, the easier route, letting Changing Wind give you hers.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Julius

I got the silver watering can, the T.I.Y. And the full grown tree in the same day! I will post some pictures sometime~ ^-^
Purr~

Chishio Kunrin

2013 Oct 03, 18:10:24 #767 Last Edit: 2013 Oct 03, 19:25:56 by Chishio Kunrin
*Facedesk* I forgot to check my fortune today, and it turns out I'm having bad money luck. I just got 8,200 bells from the money rock even though I got all 8 pieces out of it. That sucks.
... And apparently, in order to fix my money luck, I need to wear pants. :l I really wish I had checked my fortune before I went looking for the money rock.

Post Merge

I haven't found any ore rocks in days. o.O Y'know, the fake rocks that break when you hit them.

Post Merge

I put the cityscape whatever wall in my museum exhibit. I really like that wall. I also got a picture frame.
I hung out with a friend of mine Sunday.

And I found out you can view your town's history:

Is it just me, or does it sometimes feel like Blathers recounts tortured moments of his childhood when you donate stuff?

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Jenzy

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2013 Oct 03, 18:10:24
*Facedesk* I forgot to check my fortune today, and it turns out I'm having bad money luck. I just got 8,200 bells from the money rock even though I got all 8 pieces out of it. That sucks.
... And apparently, in order to fix my money luck, I need to wear pants. :l I really wish I had checked my fortune before I went looking for the money rock.

Post Merge

I haven't found any ore rocks in days. o.O Y'know, the fake rocks that break when you hit them.

Post Merge

And I found out you can view your town's history:

Is it just me, or does it sometimes feel like Blathers recounts tortured moments of his childhood when you donate stuff?

Yeah. Unless when I'm in a hurry, since my time limit and all, I sometimes don't get to check my fortune.

/shrug/ I still earn enough Bells overall each day, though Bell Rocks can earn you a great cumulative award of bells (or ore) Year-round! Like, probably over a million in one year.

Odd. Have you made sure you've looked through every nook and cranny of your town? There will always be one every single day. Just like Bell Rocks.

Yeah, you can do that at any town to check out the mayor's hard work throughout their gameplay. And you can only do that once your tree is 50 days and 50 hours old. :]

If you stay long enough, you can get the tree centered and your character will have their eyes opened. You can use emotions as usual, but it won't view the sky like whenever it's used looking up.

Heh... Blathers used to say way more in the older games, but they kinda lessened it for him here since you can always review donated things later...

A Fun Fact of why he was called Blathers was because he talks too much~ lol

Ack! Sprinkle was supposed to leave tomorrow [October 4th]. Glad I went on planning to travelling to missed days.

I still hate Time Travelling overall, but as long as it's only on missed days, I guess my town will be safe for a while...
Though the post office already has the full limit of letters the pelicans can hold, so I have some mail trouble.

I've already been deleting some "repeated" letters or Nookling/Redd's letters. Been keeping all of mom's letters, post office, and HHA's.

I think I'll toss some 10 letters again and wait for my mailbox to go loco. lol Just to see it in-game. I saw somewhere that your mailbox will start blinking and shaking like crazy when it's completely full of 10 letters~

NOTE: If you have extra things coming like furniture orders, the extras will be delivered the next time when the mailbox has room.

Mystik1004

I usually do not do such a thing
but I wanted to ask if anyone has a recommended code for animal crossing new leaf for me
I do not feel comfortable doing something like this
but I would love to have the game...

Azure

Quote from: Mystik1004 on 2013 Oct 04, 10:38:28
I usually do not do such a thing
but I wanted to ask if anyone has a recommended code for animal crossing new leaf for me
I do not feel comfortable doing something like this
but I would love to have the game...
Sorry, but the offer expired a few weeks ago.
I just found out myself.
BE THERE AND BE SQUARE

Mystik1004

ok...
in germany is this offer still active
hm... ok, thanks anyway

Azure

Quote from: Mystik1004 on 2013 Oct 04, 10:51:09
ok...
in germany is this offer still active
hm... ok, thanks anyway
Yeah, it's still active there.
But only if you bought a 3DS XL.
BE THERE AND BE SQUARE

Fluffy Cloud

My house is insanely pink. I need a new room and gothic furniture.

Azure

BE THERE AND BE SQUARE

FakeSmile

Hello!
Does anyone have any rococo furniture?
I'll pay 10k for each piece.
^-^
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

GoldenTerrabyte

I have it, what I don't have is fast enough internet.
I'm back

Julius

Eee! Flora moved in today! I got myself a Flamingo now, I love her! :D
Purr~

GlassMirror

Quote from: FakeSmile on 2013 Oct 06, 14:51:15
Hello!
^-^

I have some, like the bed, sofa, chair, light, and dresser, that's all I got ^-^

Azure

This is the only thread I bother to post in and I think I need help.

I am the spookiest.

Quote from: FakeSmile on 2013 Oct 06, 14:51:15
Hello!
^-^

I've got a candlestick, wardrobe, clock, and sofa if you're interested.
BE THERE AND BE SQUARE

Go Up