Life in Los Pegasus

Started by Seriack, 2013 Jun 09, 20:04:34

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Weremetalwolf

2013 Aug 08, 10:40:02 #2080 Last Edit: 2013 Aug 08, 10:44:19 by Weremetalwolf
Silver wasn't going to attack anyone, he refused to attack the others if not to protect his friends. [shadow=gray,left]"Three thousand years... I passed three thousand years in solitude... I was a ghost before but I returned to life after I managed to find friends that didn't fear me and also a mare that loved me... but... I wanted to help a friend I've been told that I would have done a better work if I stayed as a ghost... I'm worthless... I couldn't do anything to help..." [/shadow]he said. Now his eyes became completely black and a distorded cry could be heard, coming from Silver, even if now his mouth was closed. Then he summoned his keyblade, Silver String into his hoof for a brief moment [shadow=gray,left]"I'm not worth of been a keyblade wielder... Why did they choose me..."[/shadow] he muttered to himself.

((Edit: I have a pic of the keyblade since I created it. But it's not colored and I think about changing the handle))
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

Lusterless Nova

Lloyd reacted to the summoned keyblade and looked at it.
Hm... So you think you are not worthy of wielding one? You are not the one to judge that. Since it is still there, there must be a reason.
And besides. Happyness and Sadness have one thing in common. They connect hearts.
Friends have fun together, share memories, suffer all together when one of them suffers. It doesn't make a difference what you feel.

Lloyd rolled to the side and dropped off the branch like that. He did land on his hoofs, silent as a cat.
All these things just mean that your heart is connected to others. It's only up to you if you turn these emotions in power, or let yourself overtake by them.
If you fall to them, your keyblade will vanish as you fade into the dark. Then, and only then, can you truly say that you are not worth wielding it.

Weremetalwolf

[shadow=gray,left]"I don't want the darkness to take me, but I feel the light in me starting to leave me... I'm feeling weaker and weaker with time... The saddness... I feel it in me... I feel it deep within... it's just beneath the skin... It comes awake and I feel my control starting to fade away..."[/shadow] Silver said. Then he embraced himself [shadow=gray,left]"Why won't somepony come and save me from this, make it end?"[/shadow] he asked.

Lusterless Nova

((a skillet fan huh?))

Well... If that's your wish-
Lloyd rised his hoof, and with a flash of gray light, his keyblade appeared. It's name: Rejection of Fate
then i'll grant it.
In the next moment he had his battle stance. Usually, he wouldn't want to fight, but he had a plan.

((Small warning. Lloyd is a Keyblade master, so anything but a easy enemy.))

Weremetalwolf

((Dang it...))

[shadow=gray,left]"Not here... If I would release him here... it would only cause devastation... enter in my mind and fight it there... There's a door of light that will allow you to enter but be quick... I don't know how long it will last..."[/shadow] Silver said.

((Well, I have in mind something from Amnesia and something like unnamed heartless from kh birth by sleep))

Lusterless Nova

Very well.
Lloyd swung his keyblade to shape a X of light and darkness. Then he pierced the middle of it with his keyblade, which released a ray of light. The x became a sphere and covered Lloyd as he was sucked inside Silver's heart.

Weremetalwolf

((I'm going to leave in a few minutes for work, I'll be back in a couple hours))

There were two closed doors into where Lloyd was sent. The one on the left was white and it had cracks on it. The one on the right was black and it had many chains on it with a big lock on it, from the edges of the door was dripping the same black tears Silver was crying before. The dark one was locked while the white one was half open and from the inside it was coming a weak light.

Lusterless Nova

After a dive through the air, Lloyd landed on a wide circle shaped platform. He knew too well what this place was since it was not his first time in another heart.
But the two doors were unusual. Under normal circumstances, there would only be one door which would lead to the deepest parts of the heart, maybe a object to act as the heart. Or there would be multiple platforms to test the one who enters.
But two doors?
Lloyd looked at the two doors for a moment before approaching the cracked white door and walking through.

sorikuXIII

Quote from: Snowy on 2013 Aug 08, 08:36:13
"Well...you're the ones who took the twins! I kinda got angry and ran off after you. I didn't take them because A) I didn't want them to get hurt if things were going to get that bad between me and you, and B ) so they could watch the room! So if you didn't just run off with the twins I wouldn't have to leave our daughters there..!" She said trying to pin the blame back over to him. At the moment she forgot about her promise to not get him stressed out.

Moon was beginning to hyperventilate then his eye twitched. Without a word he dashed out of the house and flew off towards the hospital hoping that their two snow leopard daughters didn't decide to wreak havoc or wander off in their absence.
Pixel Art:

My OCs

Snowy

2013 Aug 08, 17:07:47 #2089 Last Edit: 2013 Aug 08, 17:12:26 by Snowy
Snow noticed that he was hyperventilating and his eye twitched before he dashed out the door. She tried to figure out why he did that for a few moments before noticing that she might have stressed him out or made him angry. She knew she couldn't keep her promise, but she didn't think she'd break it that soon. She grabbed another pillow from off the couch, stared at it, and then ripped it in half in a angry fit.  Why was she being so mean to her husband?

Meanwhile, Icy and Icy are still in the hospital room. Icy is jumping up and down on the bed while Puppet Icy was staring out the window, wondering if their parents abandoned them in the hospital. "And..if.. they...did...leave us..why..here?" Icy asked bouncing up and down on the hospital bed. Puppet Icy turned to her sister. "I don't know. Maybe they thought we'd get everything we would need here? You know, food water and medicine if we get sick?" The puppet said staring back at the window. Icy stopped bouncing up and down and stared at her sister. "I refuse to believe that. I know Snowy and Moon, they wouldn't leave us here like that, they love us. I'm sure it was a mistake.." Icy started to jump up and down on the bed again.

(( I'm starting to like making giant post like this. Um..I'll get over it. ))
((Thanks everyone for the pictures ^-^))

Weremetalwolf

((I just finished to work... And my head hurts a lot...))

The cracked white door was the happy side oh his heart, when he stepped inside the door made a loud squeak before closing behind him. The wall of the hallway were completely white, it was well illuminated but the light was starting to get weaker, on the walls there were picture of his happy moments, all those moments that had bringed happiness in his live were cracked and had lost their colors. In the very deep of the hallway, there was a stronger light. If he would got there he would see a white table with a candle with a silver colored flame and a key next to it. It was a smaller version of Silver's keyblade and it will be needed to unlock the other door.

Lusterless Nova

((shouldn't you rest then?))

Lloyd observed the room and took a look at the pictures on the walls as he made his way.
He reached the candle and saw the key there.
(This is probably his keyblade's power. If this keeps on, not only he will vanish it seems)
Lloyd reached for it with his hoof.

Weremetalwolf

((I'm fine, I'll leave in a hour and a half))

As he grabbed the key, the silver flame of the candle surrounded him before vanishing shortly afterwards "My light is weak at the moment... but it will help you in the future..." Silver voice echoed in the room, even if he wasn't physically in that room.

Lusterless Nova

Lloyd smiled at the sudden reaction.
Got it. Let's do this together.

With the key in his hoof, he walked to the other door. It was easy to see that this would not go smoothly, but he was ready for it.
By the way. My name is Lloyd Heart. What's yours?
Now that he was out, he pushed in the key and turned it around.

Weremetalwolf

Silver stood silent for a moment... it was pretty hard for him to mantain his focus, but he managed to speak "I'm... Silver Masquerade... just Silver..." he said. When he turned the key inside the lock, it opened and the lock fell onto the flor, followed by the chains. Then the door opened on his own, it was pitch blank inside but the light that Silver lent to him made his body glow of the same silver light that had the candle.

Lusterless Nova

Lloyd pulled the hood of his black coat down and reviled his face. He has a yellow mane and white fur.
Got it. Let's go silver.
Without hesitation, he stepped forward into the darkness, protected by silver's light.

Weremetalwolf

Inside it was a really long hallway, the light allowed him to see the some pictures on the walls, unlike the others in the other room, these were perfectly intact and if he looked closer he could see that those were picture of him alone, behind him only soulless puppets he had created. On others were ponies screaming at his sight and him only crying. As he was going further into the hallway, puppets without any facial feature except for a wide grin were just standing to the sides of the room and following Lloyd with the eyes, if they had eyes, as he was walking past them. On the floor of the hallway there were some incriptions that were written with the same black tears he was crying, even in the darkness the inscriptions were seeable.

"It's scratching on the walls of my heart,
it's starting to awake
I won't be able to hold back anymore

It will tear me up...

Free me from the nightmare from where I'm trapped...

I fell like a mon-"

Was saying the inscription, the last word was written like if the one that was writing it as been pulled away before it could finish to write it.

Lusterless Nova

From the informations he could gather now, he knew that there was a fight about to come. But there was a problem. The darkness around him was a part of silver, so he couldn't just crush it.
He had a idea and just hoped it would work as he continues to walk forward, ignoring the eyes around him.

Weremetalwolf

As he was going further, the darkness was getting stronger and stronger. The he arrived into a dead end. On the wall there was a last message:

"I fell like a monster
I fell like a monster!
I FELL LIKE A-"

The message ended there before he could end the last word. If he looked behind him he would see that all the puppets were behind him and staring at him with their grin. "MONSTER!" all the puppets shouted before vanishing in the darkness right afterwards. Then the darkness became a lot deeper all of a sudden, making to him impossible to see even with Silver's light.

Lusterless Nova

Lloyd still had the key with him as the area turned dark.
He focused for a moment and closed his eyes.
No. I know what monsters look like, and you don't match that description.
Lloyd used the key as the last part of his keyblade's keychain, connecting the remains of silver's keyblade's power with his own.

Go Up