The Triple Kingdom's Feud: Tensions arise [Sign up]

Started by KoalaLover99, 2013 May 29, 14:04:39

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dark Hooves

Silver gets another bucket and helps him out.
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

KoalaLover99

"Thanks, you're really hard working, surprised you aren't promoted yet..." Another pony arrives at the dock, doesn't say anything and simply picks up their briefing document "Actually, you haven't opened your briefing yet, check it out so you know what you're doing"

Dark Hooves

After she finishes helping she opens her briefing packet and reads the directions of what she is supposed to do during the mission.

Silver: I have put together my own disguise just for this mission. (she puts on a perfectly fitted costume that makes her look like an average pegasus) I also have a covername.
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

KoalaLover99

The pony looks up to the clock tower in the distance "Almost time. Where is that other pony... erm... I don't remember. Anyway he is late, I have a good mind to report him! Well the boats are ready, I can take it from here..." He grabs a blue sail with the Erembes seal on it and hoists it. On the next boat he hoists a green flag with the Rhembela seal. "So you know the drill, you..." He looks down at the envelope "Silver, you were on a missionary mission in Erembes with... that other pony. You... Star are a simple fisher-"
"I think I know what I am doing" She walks and gets inside her boat with an annoyed expression, not saying another word

Dark Hooves

Silver: Got it. (salutes and raises the sail with the Rhembela seal on it)

KoalaLover99

After some time a black pegasus is lazily walking down to the dock. "Hurry up! I should've known Shadow... you've already had 4 reports in the last month, surprised you weren't deported!"
"Oh please, who got chosen for this mission again?" The pony fell silent
"Just... just get in the boat. You're with Silver here"

Seriack

Mist lets out a long, held-in sigh. Now he would have to go, even if didn't want to. He pulls out the scrap of paper he had torn down from where the poster was, looking it over. It didn't have anything on it, that he could see, but it meant something more to him. He walks up to his bedroom, above the library itself, and gets himself ready for the service. He stores the scrap away inside one of his novels and leaves the library, locking the door behind him as he makes the walk along the crater pocketed street towards the church.
[move][/move]
Thanks Soriku for the Pixel Poneh!
My OC's((Only one so far))
"Let me carry your burdens"

KoalaLover99

The church bells let out their familiar tune, and soon the streets are filled with ponies going to their respective churches. Outside the church are the priests and officials greeting ponies into their churches. Greeting in front of Seriack's church is the pony who asked for the book. He becomes him over with his hoof and has a wide smile.

Seriack

Mist sighs inwardly... This was going to make this service even more unbearable. He slaps on a convincing smile and walks up to the door, hoping he might just sneak past his 'friend' if he doesn't say anything...
[move][/move]

KoalaLover99

Unfortunately his 'friend' notices him, and soon catches up. "Didn't you see me? Gosh it must of been my outfit... you couldn't see anypony in that pack... Anyway come one, I got the best seats for us" He points over to two seats a row behind the front.

Dark Hooves

Silver silently shakes her head and gestures him to get in the boat. She also puts on her disguise.

KoalaLover99

"Hey, don't gimme  that look, we're working together" He lazily puts on his disguise and sits in the boat. "Compass is in the front, map is next to it. Light the beacon if there is any need for distress.  Right, we're ready to go... Silver and Shadow, start rowing..." He looks down at his watch but before he could say go, star in the Erembes boat started propelling her ship by magic, cutting the ropes on the dock. "Hang on wait! WAIT! I didn't say go yet! Oh my days... I'll get punished hard for this..." His face goes pale. On the Erembes boat star has a devilish smile on her face, and sits down to pilot the boat. "W-well then um... you-you can start rowing now.." With a face full of fear he bolts off towards the other end of the dock, pushing ponies out of his way.

Dark Hooves

2013 Jun 15, 12:10:39 #52 Last Edit: 2013 Jun 15, 12:13:37 by Dark Hooves
Silver keeps rowing matching the pace of her partner.

KoalaLover99

"Sooo... Interesting" The dock is slowing starting to become distant. He turns around and  looks at the map and compass, then turns back around "So what was your name again? Erm... Sim... sip... sar..."

Seriack

Mist keeps his façade up, hoping it convinced the other stallion that he was happy to be there. He follows behind the pony, knowing what was to come during this service, since it was about the same at every service he had gone to... It was one thing this Church-State destroyed... Creativity and imagination. He looks around, maybe finding that one pony that had hung up the posters... Or somepony that was in the resistance... Although he had no idea how he would know they were resistance or not...
[move][/move]

KoalaLover99

"Here we are, after you" The official said, leading Mist to seats. Greeters came inside, shut the doors and everyone started to go quiet "Just in time as well" He says in a low whisper

Seriack

Mist nods and takes his seat, laying his head back as he waits for the service to begin... And ready for it to end... He begins to doze off slightly, trying to keep himself awake.
[move][/move]

Dark Hooves

Silver: It's Silver Wind, but call me by my cover name which is Rose Cloud.

KoalaLover99

The official gives Mist a quick jab in the side, and points to the priest on the podium who was looking dangerously close. "All take out your hymn books please" The is a small rustle of everypony leaning forward to pick up the books on the chairs in front of them.

"Nah, I prefer Silver. Sounds better anyway. It was a... missionary trip or summat wasn't it?"

Dark Hooves

Silver: (gives him the briefing packet) It will be better to read this.

Go Up