Mane six.

Started by Dark Hooves, 2013 May 06, 10:51:40

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dark Hooves

Do the mane six have coltfriends?
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

Midnight Breeze

No. This show is about friendship and rapport, not romance and dating. There is no need for them to have coltfriends.

Besides, if they did, don't you think we would have seen them by now?

Dark Hooves

yeah, I was just curious, they could be living lives we know nothing about and we would never find out because they don't show it
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

Spencer the Pegasus Guard

Well...Twilight might be getting one....that looks like a human Shining Armor....It's not creepy.
I have a Tin Foil hat....I am 100 percent okay with this.

LadyInWhite

Rarity seems to be the only one of the Mane 6 interested in dating (finding a Prince during the Gala). I don't think we will ever see them engaging in romantic relationships with other ponies (be they male or female) unless the staff completely run out of ideas.

Also when watching the first Equestria Girls Trailer I didn't immediately assume that Brad was a romantic interest for Twilight like so many other people because it just seems even more out of line with the premise of the show that we have seen so far.
LoE Characters:
Wind Whistler (f/pegasus/medic)
Moonlight Stardancer (f/unicorn/magic)

Cotton Ball

In the Eg trailer 2 the guard looked just like the guy so maybe for twi on the other hand rarity wants a colt friend
[move][/move]
Don't be a salad, be the best broccoli you could ever be.

Sky Chaser

Naw. Also, Flash Sentry is confirmed not to be in S4. I think it would be interesting to see Rarity getting a coltfriend, though. :3

Mooncookie

Why not have coltfriends? This subject hasn't been covered much because the show wasn't really made for an adult audience. But now that Bronies have come to light, maybe things'll tend more in that direction as the show progresses. Rarity caught the bouquet at Cadence and Shining Armor's wedding, and my money is on her and Fancy Pants. He did make another brief appearance in Magic Duel, maybe they're trying to keep him in the show as a conscious idea to develop later. The ponies are young-ish (assuming the ages of their human counterparts in Equestria Girls are indicative), so give 'em time. Things develop in this series (like Twilight getting wings, for example) which shows that the writers are willing to keep things moving forward rather than letting them stagnate. I wouldn't consider anything a closed book.

Go Up