Northplace Military Academy (Jump in)

Started by Shadow Storm, 2013 Apr 04, 19:47:18

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dark Hooves

Sigma-Omega: Negative, but I have studied the combat styles of every species of dangerous creatures and have fought them off several times.
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

Ateren

Blinks at the Lieutenant's annoyance and puts on his uniform. He goes ahead and grabs the L.A.C rank epaulets and attaches them. "I wonder how many new members there were." He spots Shadow and plans on an introduction. He wasn't too upset about the Lieutenant's attitude mainly because he received his outfit a lot faster than expected which puts him nicely in time for the next class.

Bravo 658

Wavelength came back in wearing most of the uniform correctly, but the tie was inside-out.

Shadow Storm

"Hm... here's the plan; go see Major Skyswipe, his office across the building. Tell him I sent you for Instructor Evaluation. He'll set you up with the exams and everything."

[move]Below...[/move]

"If it fits, head back to the mess hall, and you might be able to catch the last half hour of break. If you're lucky, cantine might still be open. If something is wrong, talk to me. Go."

He waved his hoof in the air dismissively. Storm moved to the door, stopping to salute the officer before exiting. Waiting beside the door for a moment, the colt fixed his wedge.

"1," he murmured, using his hoof as a ruler to line up his headdress with his muzzle.

"2," he placed his hoof on his brow, making sure the proper distance was between his wedge and eye.

"3," he checked the distance between his ear and wedge.

"Good," he state aloud.

With that, he rushed off for the door.
"Vengeance and betrayal are not in a soldier's vocabulary."

"....Shadows never die."

- Shadow Storm

bleyd

in this moment is better that dont ask ^^ think .. only one

Ateren

Decides to follow Shadow back to the mess hall since he's done with his uniform.

Bravo 658

Wavelength mimicked Storm's methods for aligning the wedge, minus the speech, then left the room and tried to figure out where to go next.

Dark Hooves

Sigma-Omega walks to Major Skyswipe's office and knocks on the door.
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

Shadow Storm

Rushing across the campus, Shadow looked down at his watch.

"Agh... typical."

Taking flight, Shadow bolted forward, covering the remainder of the distance to the mess hall in seconds. Landing at the door, he removed his wedge, then entered the hall.

[move]At the CO's office...[/move]

"Well, that's that..."

Moving back to the window, the General leaned out, staring the red pegasus down.

"If he isn't willing to speak to a superior officer, then he has no place here. The Equestrian Military is a place for discipline and cooperation. Speaking is just part of the necessary requirements for the military."

[move]Across the floor...[/move]

"Come on in!"

The voice had an oddly comfortable and somewhat welcoming sound to it.

"....Shadows never die."

- Shadow Storm

bleyd

he can talk but no in your languaje,

Ateren

Reaches the mess hall to grab a quick bite before his next class.

Bravo 658

Wavelength didn't really know where to go next, so he just headed back to Classroom Bravo for instruction.

Dark Hooves

Sigma-Omega walks inside and stands there looking at the pony.

Sigma-Omega: How are you today?

Shadow Storm

After grabbing a quick lunch from the remaining food in the mess hall, Shadow quickly cleaned his plate of food and dumped it in the bucket at the head of the room.

"Break's over!"

"And not a moment too soon..." Shadow muttered, heading for the door.

Bolting out the door, Shadow headed back to Harmony Hall and Classroom Bravo.

[move]At Classroom Bravo...[/move]

"You're early. Good. Take a seat."

Without turning or looking, the Flight Sergeant at the head of the room continued writing on the board.

[move]At the CO's Office...[/move]

"Well, that'll be a major problem, I'm afraid. Communication is key to any school experience. I'm sorry, but I don't think we can accommodate him."

The CO sighed, rubbing his chin slowly.

[move]At Major Skyswipe's Office...[/move]

"Well hello there. Did the CO or the Chief send you to me?"

The Major stood up at his desk, smirking slightly.

"....Shadows never die."

- Shadow Storm

Ateren

To save on time, he took out a wrapped sandwich he had brought that was in his duffle bag. Not wanting to offend the chef's of the mess hall, he ate at a corner table in hopes of not being too spotted out. Afterwards he quickly heads out when the break ends. He makes his way to Classroom Bravo, where he heard his next class was located.

Bravo 658

Wavelength blinked.  Well, that's convenient, he thought, then took a seat.  If anything made him feel less clueless, it was arriving early.

Dark Hooves

Sigma-Omega: I think it was the general that sent me here. I don't know any of the ponies names here. I would like to help train the cadets here.

Shadow Storm

Slipping in swiftly through the door, Shadow tossed his notebook on one of the tables at the front of the class room, sitting down with a nod at Wavelength.

"How soon will the others be here?" the Flight Sergeant at the front asked, turning his body and neck to face the few ponies that were in the classroom.

[move]At Major Skyswipe's office...[/move]

"Ah. Okay. We can give you CI status if you're willing to take a quick exam to see if you're qualified."

"....Shadows never die."

- Shadow Storm

Dark Hooves

Sigma-Omega: Alright. I'm ready anytime for it.

Bravo 658

"I, erm... don't know, sir," Wavelength replied.  "If you give me a name list, I could try gathering everypony for you."

Go Up