Northplace Military Academy (Jump in)

Started by Shadow Storm, 2013 Apr 04, 19:47:18

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Ateren

Blinks and shook his head. "Er, no.. I had just got here. I assumed that after a bite to eat I would be issued one."

Bravo 658

Wavelength's nose wrinkled a little in thought.  "Extra-curriculars?  I just joined yesterday... I don't want to flood myself before I can get up and running."

Shadow Storm

Noting the large monster outside his office, General Straight Lace sighed. He'd seen a lot in his time, but this... this was a whole new ball game.

Waving the two down, he opened his office window, hanging out of the building.

"So... what exactly is... this? What is all of this?" he asked, frowning.

[move]Meanwhile at the mess hall...[/move]

"Oh, you should probably go to the supply office at the admin building. Sergeant Glyder sent a wave of new cadets there. If you hurry, you can make it before lunch break."

Heart glanced at the clock. It read 10:43.

"Your call though. You'll probably just be sent there yourself next class and get to skip the session," the pegasus added with nudge of the elbow.

[move]Across campus[/move]

"Ah true. Join drill team though."

Shadow stopped any further comment, ascending the flight of stairs up to the doors of the admin building.
"Vengeance and betrayal are not in a soldier's vocabulary."

"....Shadows never die."

- Shadow Storm

Bravo 658

"Hm."  Wavelength left it at that, making a mental note to look into Drill Team on his own time as they proceeded.

bleyd

this is my monster friend. the old one eye.
and he like enter in academy.

Ateren

Gives a light laugh. "That's a bit clever. Although, I'd like to first impressions at a high. I'm sure they'll appreciate the fact that I took it upon myself to get the uniform at first chance... or at least it wouldn't hurt." He gets up. "It's been nice talking to you." He said giving a polite and friendly nod before turning toward the admin building.

Shadow Storm

"The old one eye..." Straight Lace muttered, sizing the creature up.

"Well Mr. One eye," he began, addressing the creature, "Why do you want to enroll in the academy?"

[move]On the other side of the administration building...[/move]

Shadow stopped in mid stride, raising an eyebrow out of curiosity. The creature standing in the middle of the academy was large, and foreign. Shaking his head and the creature out of his head, he continued on, entering the admin building and heading across the hall directly for the supply office.

[move]Meanwhile, at the mess hall...[/move]

"Alright, later!" Heart said, waving.

He quickly turned to the side, another cadet grabbing his attention.

"....Shadows never die."

- Shadow Storm

Ateren

Flies across trying to make haste so he can make it to the next class as Heart had mentioned. He looked up at the monster on the way... still surprised over the fact. He reaches the admin building and trots inside. "Hm... supply office... supply office..." He said to himself looking for it.

Bravo 658

The odd being was, indeed, a head-turner.  Wavelength nearly came to a stop just staring at it, but managed to return his focus enough to move on toward the supply office.

Dark Hooves

Sigma-Omega walks to the admin building then enters and walks to the CO's office then knocks on the door.
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

bleyd

He needs discipline, is too playful ^ ^ and always eats the houses of others

Shadow Storm

"One second," Straight Lace stated, frowning. Moving to the door, he opened the door. With a sigh, he shook his head.

"So... you're here to see me too? Great. Come in and we can sort your case out as well."

Moving back to the window, the officer looked out the window and shouted, "Well, if he needs discipline, he needs to be able to talk. If he can't speak, he's not gonna last long. Clear?"

"And you..." the general said, turning to eye Sigma, "Just tell me what exactly you are and why you're here?"

[move]Meanwhile, at the supply office...[/move]

As Shadow came to the open door at the supply office, he came to attention, shouting, "Permission to enter, sir!"

"What do you want?" was the rather curt response.

"I'm here to see if a uniform I requisitioned is in, along with several new cadets who are in need of uniforms, sir!" he stated, his face blank.

"Alright come in, all of you."

Shadow proceeded to walk in, visibly tensing up.

"....Shadows never die."

- Shadow Storm

bleyd

oh i see is too difficult for you train an adorable monster like this. no need to apologize if you can not deal with it.

says the red pegasus. stinging in military pride

Bravo 658

Wavelength entered the supply office, forcing his eyes to not wander around the various wares in the room.

Shadow Storm

"Difficulty has nothing to do with it Mister. I've done and seen things you can't even imagine. It's discipline and protocol that's the point. We're an accepting bunch here, and I can accept that ponies can be shy, ill, or whatever, but there are some standards that are needed to be adhered to."

Straight Lace eyed the monster again, "What race would you classify yourself as?

[move]At the Supply Office...[/move]

"Alright... whats your name?"

The Lieutenant was visibly annoyed by the visit of the cadets. He sighed, glancing at Shadow.

"LAC Storm sir... I was the one that was shipped the burnt uniform sir," Storm stated, smiling ever so slightly.

"Ah, yeah, here."

The Lieutenant handed Storm a clear plastic bag with a dark blue uniform inside.

"Do I need to get C2s for the rest of these cadets?" he asked Storm, raising an eyebrow.

"Yes sir."

"Ah, make yourself useful and start digging uniforms out of the closet."

"Yes sir."

With that, Storm dashed off, leaving his package on the spot he was standing. He quickly returned with several uniforms, placing them on the ground.

"Alright, take this," the Lieutenant stated, tossing bagged uniforms to each cadet (excluding Storm), "Go get into it and come back here so we can see if it fits."

"....Shadows never die."

- Shadow Storm

Bravo 658

Wavelength nodded, confirmed with a brief "Sir," and took a uniform bag out of the room.  Though he could have just put it on right on the spot, not really wearing anything to begin with, there was the possibility that the lieutenant had something to discuss with Storm.

Ateren

Had finally reach the Supply Office and knocks on the door. "Permission to enter?" He said calmly, keeping the door cracked.

bleyd

he is a tyranid , a interestelar race that eat worlds, if you need a strong boy he is the most strong

Dark Hooves

Sigma-Omega: I am a mecha-pegasus and I was sent here by Dark Hooves to help teach the cadets how to fight.
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

Shadow Storm

With another annoyed sigh, the Lieutenant returned, "How many of you are there! Come in. Uniform right? Here."

He didn't even wait for Ateren to respond. Instead, the Lieutenant flung a bagged uniform in the general direction of the door.

"There should be a wedge, blue shirt, a black tie, tunic belt and tunic in there. If there's any problems, come to me. Now put that on really quick so we can get this over with."

At this point, Shadow had taken the hint, and quickly slipped into his blue shirt, buttoning it all the way to the top. Placing his rank epaulets on his shirt, he popped his collar up, slipping the black tie around his neck. Within the blink of an eye, Storm had slipped his tie around itself and had a nice, tightly knotted tie at his throat. Flipping the collar back down, Storm placed his tunic over his blue shirt, buttoning it up to the second last button, before belting his tunic belt around his left flank.

"Sir, fits like a charm," Shadow stated, shifting his uniform into proper position.

[move]Meanwhile, several stories up...[/move]

"I wasn't asking you mister. I was asking him."

Straight Lace frowned, staring the pegasus down. Turning around, he addressed Sigma:

"Well, if you want to become an instructor you'll have to pass the EFT, and you'll be given the title of CI. Have you been in military service before?"

"....Shadows never die."

- Shadow Storm

Go Up