Abandoned Hospital (Reboot, Sign-Up RP)

Started by TheCreeper3, 2013 Mar 07, 00:39:35

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

FlameandIce

//Me and Creeper have talked via skype this will open again but for now this RP is closed
now let's all agree to never be creative again thank you Sugercup
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=8674.msg666435#new
RP idea give me feedback

TheCreeper3

//Sorry everypony but this place has gone off track and is being temporarily shut down until I can reboot the story line
I have found both freedom and safety in my madness; the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us
OC's

TheCreeper3

It's the middle of the day, but it's almost black as night. The lightning strikes frantically as the storm rages on. Shelter can be found at an abandoned building, it seems to be falling apart but what other choice do you have. As you walk through the front doors they slam shut behind you and a magical barrier blocks the door and teleportation spells seem to be blocked by a powerful force. The building seems so fragile, but the walls are practically indestructible.
How will you escape?

Sign-Up http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=8356.0
I have found both freedom and safety in my madness; the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us
OC's

Asterian Starfall

2013 Jul 14, 17:34:30 #783 Last Edit: 2013 Jul 14, 20:23:37 by Asterian
Asterian turns around just as the doors close behind him. He tries to magically open them, but something stops him. It's like it's been... blocked. His companion looks around for any escape route, but finds none.
[shadow=yellow,left]"See anything, Merri?"[/shadow]
The owl shakes her head, and Asterian knows what she means.
[shadow=yellow,left]"Darn it. We'll have to find another way out..."[/shadow]
Asterian ignites his horn and begins to walk down the dark and dreary corridor.
"Luck is how you explain an overly-variabled scenario that went in your favor." - Asterian Élire Starfall

FlameandIce

Flame enters the hospital hm a bit lonely wonder if anypony else is here as the doors close Flame isn't effect by the dark he just continues to wander around this dark place
RP idea give me feedback

cloudandis

As the storm continued on, lightening flashing and thunder exploding in large roars, a Zebra with a purple neck warmer lay resting on one of the hospital beds. She had taken up residence there for about two days since the storm had struck, and was too tired and weak to attempt to go out in such violent weather. Mumbling softly, the mute Zebra slowly opened her eyes, glancing at the wall. it seemed as if many other ponies had taken refuge here... she could hear them.

Asterian Starfall

Having wandered aimlessly in the hospital, Asterian can not find any escape route.
[shadow=yellow,left]"Hello? Anypony here?"[/shadow]
He continued to walk around the pitch-black corridors. Everything was utterly silent, save for the soft beating of Merriweather's wings.
"Luck is how you explain an overly-variabled scenario that went in your favor." - Asterian Élire Starfall

cloudandis

Sunrise's ear twitched, hearing a voice in the corridor. It was almost clear, yet not close enough to distinguish from other sounds. She numbly rose from the hospital bed tumbling off of it and walking for the door. Leaning against it, the mute glanced outside. "Who would be here...?" she thought.

Asterian Starfall

Asterian was now beginning to let anxiety take hold of him. The drive to find and escape was leaving him and being replaced by a want to cower.
[shadow=yellow,left]"Hello?"[/shadow]
He wishes he had never come to this place...

cloudandis

Quote from: Asterian on 2013 Jul 15, 13:29:14
Asterian was now beginning to let anxiety take hold of him. The drive to find and escape was leaving him and being replaced by a want to cower.
[shadow=yellow,left]"Hello?"[/shadow]
He wishes he had never come to this place...

Hearing mumbling which was getting closer, Sunrise stepped out of her room only to find a stranger bumping into her. Blinking and backing up, she went to hide behind the door. "Just my head... just my head..." she thought.

Asterian Starfall

2013 Jul 15, 13:50:26 #790 Last Edit: 2013 Jul 15, 13:52:04 by Asterian
Asterian backs away from the zebra, taking notice of her fear.
[shadow=yellow,left]"Are you okay? I didn't see you there, this place is so dark..."[/shadow]
The zebra sat there in her hiding spot, and Asterian slowly approached her.
[shadow=yellow,left]"I'm Asterian Starfall, and this is my companion, Merriweather..."[/shadow]
The snowy owl extended her wing as if to ask the zebra to shake it.
[shadow=yellow,left]"... Could I ask you who you are?"[/shadow]

cloudandis

Quote from: Asterian on 2013 Jul 15, 13:50:26
Asterian backs away from the zebra, taking notice of her fear.
[shadow=yellow,left]"Are you okay? I didn't see you there, this place is so dark..."[/shadow]
The zebra sat there in her hiding spot, and Asterian slowly approached her.
[shadow=yellow,left]"I'm Asterian Starfall, and this is my companion, Merriweather..."[/shadow]
The snowy owl extended her wing as if to ask the zebra to shake it.
[shadow=yellow,left]"... Could I ask you who you are?"[/shadow]

((Sorry I died for a bit, a migraine hit me xD))

Sunrise peeked out from behind the door and raised her head, her ears perking a bit. He didn't LOOK dangerous. She gave a slight nod. However, she didn't speak. The mute motioned to her throat and tried to make words, but no sound came out.

Asterian Starfall

[shadow=yellow,left]"You can't speak? Hmm... Here."[/shadow]
Asterian reached inside his saddlebags and gave her a quill, parchment, and a vanishing ink bottle.
[shadow=yellow,left]"I'm no good with sign language. Do you know of a way out of here?"[/shadow]

cloudandis

Quote from: Asterian on 2013 Jul 15, 19:19:35
[shadow=yellow,left]"You can't speak? Hmm... Here."[/shadow]
Asterian reached inside his saddlebags and gave her a quill, parchment, and a vanishing ink bottle.
[shadow=yellow,left]"I'm no good with sign language. Do you know of a way out of here?"[/shadow]

Sunrise smiled a bit. She didn't know sign language, so she was glad he had paper. She could at least write. Writing on the paper, it read;
"No, I've been asleep in here for... however long since I arrived."

Asterian Starfall

The ink suddenly vanished when Asterian was done reading. Good thing too, as it was the only way to figure out what she was thinking.
[shadow=yellow,left]"'Since you arrived?' My sympathies. You must have been trapped here for ages..."[/shadow]
Merriweather coos gently and glides down beside the unnamed mare.

cloudandis

Quote from: Asterian on 2013 Jul 15, 19:27:02
The ink suddenly vanished when Asterian was done reading. Good thing too, as it was the only way to figure out what she was thinking.
[shadow=yellow,left]"'Since you arrived?' My sympathies. You must have been trapped here for ages..."[/shadow]
Merriweather coos gently and glides down beside the unnamed mare.

The Zebra gave this stranger a questioning look. Trapped? Why should she be trapped...? She took the pen in her mouth again and began writing.
"I don't know about any trapped ponies. I came in here due to the storm." it read.
"My name is sunrise. Who are you?" she wrote out, looking down at the owl.

Asterian Starfall

[shadow=yellow,left]"Oh, I'm Asterian Starfall, and this is my faithful companion, Merriweather. Sorry we met under such... circumstances."[/shadow]
The snowy owl hoots cheerfully and snuggles up against Sunrise.
[shadow=yellow,left]"I think she likes you..."[/shadow]

cloudandis

Sunrise nuzzled the owl. Unlike ponies, she felt a little safer among other creatures. "That's alright. I don't remember anything before I got here though." she wrote.

Asterian Starfall

[shadow=yellow,left]"Hmm... Wish I could help get us out of here..."[/shadow]
Asterian looked around through the darkness, as if though searching for something.
[shadow=yellow,left]"I don't mean to alarm you... But we're not alone here, Sunrise.[/shadow]

FlameandIce

Flame wanders through the hospital his one purple eye seeming to glow in the dark the other covered by and eyepatch his hoof steps echo through the almost empty hospital
RP idea give me feedback

Go Up